The End

Third POV
It's been months since the incident with Jake. Edd, Kevin and Even(father) went on a trip to Disney World! "You two go and enjoy yourself's. I'll be in the theater." Even said as Edd and Kevin went on a walk around the place to see what to ride first. "That looks cool!" Kevin said as he pointed to a roller coaster. "I'm scared of heights!" Edd said as Kevin found it adorable. "I'll be there with you. I'll protect you." Kevin said as they walked to the line. "Alright." Edd said as they waited until it was their turn. "Next!" The conductor said as they walked in the seats. "Kevin I'm scared." Edd said as he hugged him tightly. "I'm here with you. You'll be fine babe." Kevin said holding him. "In 3...2...1...have a good trip!" The conductor said as the roller coaster went on at a fast speed. Edd held on tightly to Kevin as Kevin was enjoying the view.
Later-
"It wasn't that bad." Kevin said as Edd was shaking from fear. "I hate you." Edd said blushing as he hugged Kevin. "Love you two~." Kevin said as they went to the arcade as Edd felt better.

Kevin's POV
As we entered the arcade Edd beamed with joy like a child, cute~. "Kevin look! It's so cute~!" Edd said as he pointed at a big ass plush toy that was a cat. "I want it!" Edd said as he looked at me with his adorable puppy face. "That's so many tickets. 1,500...that's so much." I said as Edd looked at me. "Please Kevy~. It's so cute and fluffy looking~." Edd said as he kissed me making me blush red. "O-ok~. I'll try~." I said as I smiled like a dork, god I love him. "Yay!" Edd said as he ran into the arcade.
Many hours later-
We were there for so many hours playing just to get that fucking toy. Soon we counted all the tickets in that little machine. "1,690!" Edd said as he was happy we get to have the plush. "Here you go! Have a good day!" The lady said as she gave the plush to Edd as he smiled brightly. "Thank you!" Edd said as he hugged the plush tightly. "Thank you Kevy~." Edd said as he kissed my cheek. "No problem~." I said as we went to the theater where Even was. "Are you two ready to go?" He asked as we nodded.

Next day-

Edds POV
We make it back home from a fun day at Disney World, I toke out my big plush and laid it down on my bed. Kevin had to go home and rest for a while as I cuddled up to the plush as if it were my boyfriend. I toke a small nap as we got home very late and I was still tired.
Later-
I woke up from my nap and checked the time, it was 2:00pm in the afternoon. I walked down the stairs and saw that my dad was still asleep. I decided to go on a walk, I eat lunch and get dressed, I left a note on the table just incase my dad wakes up from his nap. I sat down a nearby tree and began to read my book peacefully as I felt the wind blow against my body, it felt really nice. I heard someone come up to me as I looked up from my book to see the person I hated the most...Jake. "Hello honey~. Missed me~?" Jake said as I cringed. "No actually. I regret nothing. May you please leave?" I said to him politely as he pulled me up by my arm. "I just came to say hello. Is that to much to ask?" He said sadly as I rolled my eyes. "Hello Jake." I said to him for he could leave. "See, was it that hard?" He said as he smirked. "Whatever. May you leave now?" I asked getting annoyed. "Nah. I want to stay awhile." He said as I toke a deep breath to calm down. "I guess I'll leave then." I said getting my book. "Oh no you don't! How about a kiss first~?" He said as he kissed me roughly as he held me tight. "I don't love you anymore! Fuck off!" I said as I walked stormed off. "Why so upset? Don't you miss me~?" He asked as he walked with me. "Why would I miss a cheater like you? You disgust me." He said as he turned me around. "Look, I'm not here to play games." He said to me as he looked me dead in the eyes. "I'm not ether. Now let me go." I said as he held tight to my wrist. "Kevin doesn't even love you. I bet he's with Lily right now." He said to me as I stood still. "N-no he isn't. He wouldn't cheat on me like you did." I said to him. "He was just using you...he doesn't love you. No one will, you'll be lonely." He said to me as I was shaking violently and tears were coming down my face. "No! Stop! H-he does care for me." I said to him as he smirked. "No. No one will ever love a mistake like you. I'm the best, I will always love and care for you." He said to me as I cried more. "N-no. Please s-stop." I said to him as he kissed me again. "Who the fuck do think you are?" Someone said as he looked. "Hello Kevin~. Me and Edd are just catching up." He said as I cried. "He doesn't love you." Jake said to me as I cried. "Kevin!" I said as I escaped Jakes grip. "Why the fuck did you kiss my boyfriend?" Kevin said as he gripped Jakes neck. "I don't want to see you near him again. Get the hell away from here." Kevin said as I hugged him tightly as I sobbed. "Come on let's talk in my house." He said as he picked me up and walked into his house. "Tell me what happened." He said to me as I calmed down a little.

After explaining-

Kevin's POV
"That fucking bastard!" I yelled as I held on to my crying boyfriend. "Do you really love me?" He asked as I was in shock. "Of course I fucking loving you. With out you I don't know what I'll do." I said to me as he smiled and hugged me. "I love you to." He said to me as I smiled softly. I brought him to my room as we cuddled as he slowly went to sleep. "I will always love you~." I said to him as I kissed his head as I laid with him.

The End~(☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎
...........................................................................................................................
Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this book. This might be the last book of Kevedd I write. Unless I come up with new ideas, but when I do...be prepared to see a new book. :) love ya! Bye!

Word count: 1192