Im His Father

Edds POV
"Father wake up breakfast is ready." I said to him as I shake him. "I'll be there." He said as I smiled. I saw Kevin sleeping on the couch as he snored. "Kevin wake up." I said to him as I woke up slowly. "Hello. Good morning love." He said to me as I giggled. "Let's eat." He said as he got up. My father came out the room and sat down at the table with us. "Here you go!" I said as I put the food down on the table. Kevin began to ear fast as my father looked disappointed. "What?" Kevin asked as I giggled and my father sighed. Soon we all finished and put the plates in the sink. "How about we all go out to the mall?" My father said. "Yay!" I said as Kevin followed. I went to go get ready as a knock was heard at the door. "I'll get it." My father said.

Kevin's POV
"I'll get it." Even said as he went to the door. "Hello." A familiar voice was heard. "May I ask who you are?" He said. I could already tell that this was Jake. "I'm Edds father. Now who are you?" Even said to him not pleased to see him. "I'm Jake Dumbbell. Edds boyfriend." He said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Hmm. What is it that you need?" Even asked Jake. "I'm here to see Edd." Jake said as I cringed. "Actually we have plans today. One of Edds childhood friends are gong to the mall today and I will also be there." Even said as he coldly stared down at him. "And who is this friend?" Jake asked being over protective. "I'll go get him." Even said as he closed the door. "I don't like this kid. Edd your back, your cheating boyfriend is outside." Even said to him. "Great. What does he want?" Edd asked. "I think he needs you for something but I told him we have plans." He said to Edd. "Thanks dad." Edd said in relief. "Come on Kevin we have to show him 'Edds childhood friend." Even said to me. "I'm back Jake. This is Edds childhood friend, Kevin." Even said as I smirked at him. "Hello Kevin." He said to me as I shake his hand hard. "Hello Jake." I said as I let go of him. "Oh! Hello Jake!" Edd said as he waved. "Hello love~." Jake said to Edd as he kissed him lightly. I felt a wave of jealousy rush over me but of course I don't do anything because then bad things will happen. "Are you free later?" Jake asked him. "Actually I'm not free for the rest of the week. Sorry hon." Edd said as he faked a smile. "Ok. Maybe next time. See ya." Jake said as he left the house. We all waited for Jake to leave for we can go. "Are we all ready?" Even asked as we said yes. "Let's go." He said as we walked out the door.
Later-
"That's a really cute dress~." Edd said as he looked inside the store. I love this little bean. We all went inside with Edd as he grabbed the dress and tried it on. "How does it look~?" Edd asked as he looked so innocent. "You look just fine~." I said to him completely forgetting that Even is here. "Aww~. Thanks Kevin~." Edd said to me as he kissed me on the lips, I could feel my pants get tighter. "Maybe you'll get a little Christmas gift later~." Edd said to me as he went back and changed. "All done." Edd said as he finished changing. "Will that be all Edd?" Even asked him. "Can have this dress father?" Edd asked as he looked so cute. "Of course you can." Even said as he smiled. "Yay!" Edd said happily as we went to the cash register and payed.
At the house-
"I'll leave you two alone. I have to go get some food for tomorrow." Even said as he left the house. "Kevin~?" Edd said to me. "Yes?" I asked him. "Would you like to open your gift now~?" He asked me as I blushed red. "Yes." I said to him as he brought me to his room. "Just tear me apart daddy~." Edd said to me as I smirked. "Fuck yeah I'll tear you apart~. I'll make you scream my name~." I said to him as he blushed. "Daddy~." He moaned as I ripped of his dress and threw it across the floor, soon his panties were pulled off. "Fuck me already." Edd begged as I smirked. I toke off my clothes as I put my cock by his entrance. "Ahhh~." Edd moaned as he moved around my cock for pleasure. I thrusted into him hard deep. "Daddy~!" He moaned as I went faster.

Edds POV
"Harder~! Fuck~!" I moaned in pleasure as he went rough. "Ahhh~!" I moaned as he pulled my hair. "Damn~. Your so fucking tight~." He said to me as he went faster. "Kevin~!! Fuck me till I can't move~~!!!" I moaned out as I couldn't control myself. I came with out warning as he pulled my hair again. "Who told you to cum~? Now you have punishment~." He said to me as he put his thumb on my tip. "Daddy~!" I moaned loudly. I could feel his cock twitching inside of me as I could tell he was close to cumming. "Fuck~." He groaned as his thrust became sloppy. "Ahhh~! Kevin~!" I screamed as he still had his thumb on my tip. "Kevin, please~. It hurts~." I pleaded. "How many times cans I fuck you if I do~?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "As many times as you need to~." I said to him. "Who do you belong to~." He asked again as I was getting impatient. "You~. Kevin Barr~." I said to him as I was in pain. "Good~." He said to me as he thrusted into me again causing me to cum on both our chests. "Kevin~!" I moaned as he pulled out, his cum was coming out of my ass. "I love you~." I said to him as he cuddled with me. "I love you to~." He said as we laid down and rested.

...........................................................................................................................
Hello! I hope y'all liked it. Bye marry Christmas!

Word count: 1070