Napoleon died in 1821

When Lance woke up, he did his usual routine. Shower, bush his teeth, change in normal clothes, eat breakfast, and leave for school.

Today he needs to talk to Allura, about their little fight, and Shiro, to apologize for Allura, because she probably won't do it herself. But in first place, he wants to clear things with her.

Lance really hopes Allura even wants to talk. It would be, well, not so good if she wouldn't want to. If she don't, he'll assume that she doesn't even want to be in a relationship with him. She could just tell him that she wants a break, or just wants to end things. Lance wouldn't be as mad as now, when she just goes off and flirts with other guys. With whom she doesn't even has a chance since Shiro is gay. But like Lance said, Lance hope she is willing to talk.

When he arrived at school he sees Pidge and Hunk waiting for him. "How was detention?" Pidge asks. 

The Cuban rolls my eyes "It was fine. Oh, and Griffin almost beat me up, well he punched me once, but it's nothing serious. Besides Acxa stopped him before he could do something else"

"Awe, a girl needed to safe you" Pidge says again and giggles. Lance rolls his eyes and Pidge looks at their phone.

"How are things with Allura?" Hunk asks. 

He sighs and looks down "She's been flirting with Shiro, and I want to talk to her about that today. Maybe even go to Shiro and talk with him, apologize for Allura" he nods and takes something out of his bag.

"I made cookies yesterday. Want one, might cheer you up" he raises a brow. Lance smiles at him and takes one, Hunk does the same.

"And how are things with Shay?" Shay is Hunk's girlfriend.

"Good!" he smiles "We will go on a date today" Lance nods again. Happy for his best friend.

Well at least things are good for his friends. Pidge isn't in a relationship, but her life is going great.Maybe they aren't really interested in relationships right now. They said that they first want to focus on their grades. Making sure that the grades won't fall, and a relationship would only distract them, or something like that.

Hunk on the other side needed a long time to even ask Shay out. Pidge and Lance needed to push him a little so he'll finally ask her out. They both were so obvious. Yet they still thought it was all friendship. Well now they are together and are all lovey dovey around each other, a little gross sometimes. 

Everything was alright the years before with Lance and Allura, now they have a fight. Of course every couple has a fight now and then, but he just didn't expect her to flirt with other guys when they are still together. On top of that with guys she can't eve get. 

Lance kind of understands why she's been flirting with him. Shiro is good looking, even hot if you ask, but still, it hurts to see her not being interested anymore.

The bell rung and the three walk inside and to their classes. Lance has history first. Boring subject in his opinion.

He walks in the classroom and goes in the back. He sits down by the widow, you know like an anime protagonist.

By the time other kids walk in and sit down, including mullet boy. He also walks to the back and sits down on the table beside Lance. Lance turns to him and rest his head on his arm.

"'Sup mullet head" he says smiling.

He turns his head to Lance and rolls his eyes "I already told you to stop calling me that". Keith turns away and takes out a notebook and pen.

"Can you stop staring at me?" he looks at Lance again, but this time angrily.

"Sorry, mullet. I actually wanted to ask you something"