I'll use your skin as a carpet

"So, how did the talk go?" Pidge asks as soon as Lance came back

"The talk with Allura or Shiro?" he asks and sits down beside Hunk. He takes his lunch out and starts eating the food his mother did for him.

"You already managed to talk both of them?" 

Lance nods "Well, not exactly" he bites in his sandwich "I went to Shiro and before I could talk to him, I saw Allura flirting with him again, so I went up to them and broke up with her. Then I just talked with Shiro and his friends" he explains with a full mouth of food.

"You broke up with Allura? I'm sorry buddy" Hunk says between chewing on his food

"It's okay. I'll eventually get over it" 

Lance was actually hurt. Well who wouldn't after a break up, especially when you act as if it doesn't really bothers you. He really liked Allura, and they were almost for three in a relationship. If Lance would be hones, he would say that he thought it will last longer. But like they say, everything has an end.

If you think about it, it's sad that not everything is forever. Everything will just eventually end. And if you overthink it, it will just get scary, and maybe even more sad.

After lunch the three went to their next class. For Lance it was chemistry, a beautiful lesson to fall asleep. Actually he could fall asleep in every lesson. He would stay home every day the whole year, but it's school we are talking about, so he needs to go and suffer the whole day, like every teenager. Man being a teenager is hard.

Lance eventually survived the day, not the day but the part where school is a part of it.

After his last period he didn't see any of his friends so he just went home, what also didn't take long, because he lives nearby.

"Mama, I'm home" 

"Mama is out, she'll be back in an hour" Rachel, who was sitting on the couch and watching TV, said.

Rachel is Lance's twin. If they both were the same gender, you probably wouldn't be able to tell the apart. 

It was like that in kindergarten. They both had short hair and no one could tell them apart except their mother, and that sometimes was problematic.

In middle school Rachel also cut her hair as short as Lance's  so they could switch classes. And surprisingly no one ever noticed. Until one day, when Lance became friends with Hunk. Hunk always noticed. Then they stopped doing it, because Hunk was a little snitch back then.

"Do we have food?"

Rachel shakes her head "She is out, to get food"

Lance nods and walks upstairs in to his room. He did his homework in the 'I'm going to do it really fast, because I don't actually want to do them but I need to' mode. It may isn't correct, but at least he finished it in less than an hour. On the right time when his mom came home.

Lance run down stairs and hugged his mom "Hello Mama"

"Hey mijo" she smiles and hugs back. After the hug she gives him the groceries she bought

"What will you cook?"

"Lasagna" Lance smiles and walks happily in the kitchen.

His mothers lasagna is the best. It'S like she went into the food wars anime and was the female Yukihiro. 

"Oh and Lance. Call your sister, you two will help me" lance and Rachel groan.

After they finished cooking they cleaned the kitchen. And when the food was ready they called Veronica and Marco, also Lance's siblings.