.six ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉⁿ'ᵗ ˢʰⁱᵗ

"This is the reason I was late for class." Dustin said to Mr.Clarke with Lucas, Clove, and Max by his side.

"Neat, these doors function?" Mr.Clarke asked while looking down on Dustin's box.

"Well yeah obviously, but it's not about the trap, it's what's inside. now this very well may change your prospection of the world." Dustin said as he looked up at his teacher.

"Consider my interest peaked." Mr.Clarke said with a grin.

"Alright first lets just clarify that this is my discovery, not yours." Dustin said causing Clove to groan.

"Dustin jesus! Just show him!" Lucas shouted at him .

"Stop!" Mike shouted as he ran in .

"I'm really sorry mr.Clarke, it was just a stupid prank." Mike said quickly.

"Mike what's going on?" Clove asked but the taller boy ignored her and just grabbed her upper arm to pull her.

"What the hell are you doing?" Dustin asked while Mike began to pull Clove toward the door.

"We need to go." Mike said as he looked back at them.

"Mike-" Dustin began again.

"Right now!" Mike shouted while they quickly followed after the two.

"Hello! Hello, guys! Clove!" Max shouted outside the door.

"Why can't she come in?" Clove asked while Mike stopped Clove from opening the door.

"I don't understand." Dustin sighed.

"What do you not understand?" Mike asked him annoyed.

"Will saw something that looked like Dart last year?" Lucas asked.

"Kinda, but there was no tail." Will said quietly while Clove rubbed his back a bit .

"But he heard it yesterday, the exact same sound." Mike added in .

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Dustin asked the smaller boy.

"I wasn't sure." he shook his head.

"So it's a coincidence." Dustin said as Clove shook her head.

"Or not." she added in.

"What if while Will was stuck in the upside down, he somehow got true sight?" Mike asked while eyeing the four.

"True sight?" Lucas asked.

"Gives you the power to see into the thaperial plane." Dustin said as Lucas rolled his eyes.

"Elaborate." he said while crossing his arms.

"Maybe the episodes Will keeps having aren't flashbacks, maybe they are still real. Maybe he could see the upside down." Clove said as Mike nodded along with her.

"So that would mean..." Lucas trailed off.

"Dart is from the upside down." Mike confirmed .

"We have to take him to Hopper." Lucas said.

"I agree." Mike nodded.

"Good luck with that, he's been avoiding me for the past year." Clover sighed.

"If we take him to Hopper, Dart is good as dead." Dustin shook his head.

"Maybe he should be dead." Mike snapped.

"Mike." Clove scolded him.

"How could you say that?" Dustin asked him.

"How could you not? He's from the Upside Down." Mike shouted at him.