.seven ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵉʸᵉˢ

"Stop being a baby and do it already!" Mike shouted at Lucas, who was in the  dumpster behind the school.

"This is disgusting, is this really necessary?" Max asked.

"Lucas please don't forget to take a shower after this." Clove pleaded.

"Yeah, i've got that Clove." Lucas said in a sassed to her .

"What the hell is going on?" Dustin asked as he ran around to them.

"What do you think? We're looking for dart." Mike said just as a couple trash bags flew out at them, causing Clove to gasp and step back while Lucas swung himself out of the dumpster.

"Well well well, look who finally decided to show up after I drew the short straw. Real convenient." Lucas said with a eye roll.

"You stink." Max said in disgust while she walked away from Lucas to stand near Dustin causing Clove to look away.

"Hi Max." Dustin said with a wide smile which Clove rolled her eyes too.

"Hi?" Max said as more of a question.

"Where's Will?" Dustin added in, seeing as the smallest boy wasn't near.

"He'll be here." Mike confirmed.

"Are you just gonna stand there? Or are you gonna help?" Lucas asked the curly haired boy as Clove passed him a stick.

"Welcome to community service Mr.Henderson, I hope you stay on your best behavior." Clove said in a accent that made Mike slap his forehead and Lucas to shake his while Max gave a odd look.

"Not this again." Mike spoke up.

"Oh thank you Miss Reyes, I cant wait for your company." Dustin said back in the same voice.

"Am I missing something?" Max asked .

"Don't ask." Lucas and Mike said at the same time .

"We need to talk! Right now." Mike said a few hours later as he ran to the four who where sitting outside for school.

"Party members only." Mike said as he noticed Max coming along.

"Jesus Mike." Clove scolded him.

"This is non negotiable, let's go!" Mike demanded as he grabbed Clove's upper arm.

"I'm sorry, i'll explain soon." Clove shouted toward Max while Mike yanked her out of the redheads eye sight.

"Will didn't want me to tell anyone but on halloween night he saw a sort of shadow in the sky." Mike spoke to the three infront of him.

"A shadow? What kind of shadow?" Lucas asked while sharing a look with his female friend.

"Like the clouds?" Clove asked.

"No, I don't know but not the clouds. It scared him and if Will really has true sight, I mean if he can really see into the upside down, maybe he saw that shadow again yesterday." Mike said as Clove frowned her big eyebrows in confusion.

"So that's why he was frozen like that?" Dustin asked.

"Maybe." Mike shrugged .

"It can't hurt him though, right?" Clove added in.

"I mean, if the shadow thing isn't from our world..." Lucas trailed off.

"I'm not sure." Mike shook his head while looking between the two who once again shared a look.