Chapter 1

Ok guys, this is the first KiriBaku I have done. So stick with me guys! I hope you enjoy this story. By the way they don't have quirks.

"Bakugou! Get down here!" My mother yelled from the kitchen. I ran from my room and down the stairs. I stopped by the kitchen and glared "Shut it you old hag!" My mom gave me the same glare "I'm not an old hag!" I rolled my eyes and slipped my hands in my pockets. I headed out the door once my shoes were put on. I was headed to my new school. It's the fourth time we've had to move schools because of me. All I do is get into fights and it always ends up with the other person severely injured. It was in the middle of winter and the snow had just started to stick to the ground. The sun was just rising, giving the sky an orange and pink haze. The snow sparkleing in the morning light. I smiled to myself, winter was my favorite season. It's always so beautiful. Before I knew it I had already made it to the school, UA high. It's one of the best schools anyone can get into but me being me, who knows how long I'll last. I adjusted my black winter coat and reached for the door just as someone opened it, jamming my fingers and hitting me in the face. I stumbled backward and fell down 6 steps and hit the back of my head on the sidewalk. I yelled "Ouch!! What the fuck! Watch what the hell y-!" I stopped when and guy with red spikey hair smiled at me. He held out his hand and said "Sorry about that." I glanced at his hand then back at his toothy grin. I slapped his hand out of the way and started to yell "Get that our of my face!" I jumped up and violently shoved my hands in my pockets, stuck my lower lip out and walked into the school. I headed footsteps come close so I glanced back to see that shitty red hair. "Your new right? I've never seen you before. You do know it's good to have friends!" He smiled at me. His teeth were abnormally sharp.i just gave him a board expression then continued to walk down the hall. He grabbed my shoulder "Sorry, I'm Ejiro Kirishima. What's yours?" I grunted "Katsuki Bakugou." His smile widened. "Nice to meet you. What class you got first newbie? I pulled my schedule out of my pocket and looked at it. "Um, I have Aizawa first." Kirishima nodded "Sweet, me too!" I sighed "Great."

After I found my locker and put my stuff away I followed Kirishima to class. When we walked in I almost tripped over a yellow sleeping bag. I looked at it very confused. Kirishima laughed and placed a finger over his lips "Shh, Mr. Aizawa is sleeping in there." I looked at him then the banana on the floor then back to him. "Your joking right?" He shook his head. I smirked. I really wanted to kick that sleeping bag so bad. I sat in the very back of the room and pulled out my phone. I glanced at Kirishima, he was sitting on his desk talking to this guy with yellow hair. He had a black lightening bolt in his hair. I wonder if that's natural? I thought to myself. Kirishima glanced at me then quickly looked away. He started to say something then pointed in my direction. Mr. Pikachu looked back then turned back to Kirishima. I sighed, "This is so dumb." The bell rang and a whole load of people filled the room. My eyes widen when deku walked through the door. I immediately stared daggers at him. Once he saw me he about shit his pants. As he approached me he said "H-hi.... Ka-chan." I scoffed "Deku." He sat in the seat infront of me. I flicked him in the back of the head and growled "Stupid Deku." He just ignored me. I sat back and crossed my arms then swing my feet on the desk. This nerdy four eyes guy started telling at me. "That's enough!" Yelled a grouchy old man. I looked to the front of the room and the sleeping bag came to life. That thing went side to side and slowly emerged a legit zombie. The guys eyes had bags bigger than the earth itself. His longish black hair hung in his face and he looked around the room holding a glare at literally everyone. His dead eyes stopped when they reached me. "Welcome to the class Bakugou." I nodded my head. Shitty hair looked at me and smiled. I frowned 'This guy will never leave me be.' I thought. 'This is gonna be a long ass day.... Ugh.'