Chapter 3

My phone was buzzing nonstop, I groaned and grabbed it. It was 6 in the morning, my alarm was about to go off. My phone was full of messages all from Kirishima. I felt bad for hanging up on him last night. I sighed and started to read his texts:

12:45am
S

hitty Hair:

Hey buddy!!

Why did you hang up bro?! What's going on!

2:35am
Answer me!! I'm worried!

4:08am
You can talk to me.... Please....

5:59am
I'll just talk to you at school.. I hope your alright.

I bit my lip, damn it now I feel horrible..... I wonder if he got any sleep last night. I sighed and started to text him back:

6:03am
Bakugou❤️:
Sorry... I was asleep. My mom and dad got into a fight last night. I hope you weren't up all night worrying about me. See ya when I get to school.

6:04am
Shitty Hair:
Thank God your not dead!! That makes me happy!

6:05am
Bakugou❤️:
Listen, I'll talk to you when I get to school. I need a shower. Ttyl.

6:07am
Shitty Hair:
K.

I shut off my phone and stood up, I stretched then walked to my closet and pulled out a black T-shirt. I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of red boxers, then made my way to the bathroom. After my shower I headed downstairs. I stopped at the bottom step, there was a picture frame on the ground. I picked it up and turned it over to see a family photo but the glass was all cracked. My father's face was all scratched out. My vision started to go fuzzy then I realized I was starting to cry. I quickly whipped my eyes and sat the frame on the step then entered the kitchen. It was a mess, there was broken glassware all over the floor and the counters. I just stared at the mess, it took me a few seconds to take it in. This is the worst fight that's ever happened. I decided not to eat and I left for school. My mother was still in bed when I left so I stole some money to by something from McDonald's. I ordered a sausage, egg, and cheese McMuffin with a hash brown and orange juice.

When I got to the school Kirishima was waiting at the door. He ran up to me and wrapped his arms around me. He held me tight up against him, I actually blushed. He let me go and tears started to run down his face. "Woah... Relax, I'm still here! Besides why do you even care that much... We just met yesterday." I mumbled. He placed both his hands on both my cheeks and stared me right in the eye "I don't care....." He looked to the side and puckered out his bottom lip "Ever heard of love at first sight?" He mumbled the last part. I could barely hear it, a smile crossed my face and I whispered "Yes I have." His face turned red as he let go of my shoulders. We both walked into the school, I put my stuff in my locker and we both went to Aizawas class.

Once again, he was in his yellow sleeping bag. I sighed and sat down in my seat. Deku was sleeping with his head down. I smirked, licked my finger until it was WET and I mean wet, I stuck my finger right into his ear and pulled it out with a loud pop. He quickly sat up and groaned. "Ka-chan, what was that for!?" I smirked "Just for fun." He glared at me. I glared back "You wanna glare at me again, Deku!" He quickly looked away and started to tremble with fear. I dropped my lazy ass into the seat and looked at Kirishima. He was staring at me. I stood up and made my way over to him. I sat on his desk and said "You know.... I really am sorry about last night." He looked up at me. He gave me that same smile he always dose but this time it was different. I don't know how to explain it, it just felt different or something..... "No worries, it's all good." His eyes trailed down my body and that when I noticed the bags under his eyes. I bit my lip "Were you up all night?" He stopped checking me out then looked up at me. He shrugged "Kinda... I fell asleep a few times, why?" I pointed at his bags "You have bags." He quickly started to rub his eyes. I smiled "Your cute." He stopped. 'Oh shit..... I did it now!' I thought. Our eyes met and locked together,I couldn't stop staring at those eyes. They were innocent yet dangerous, his sharp teeth were intimidating but welcoming. Everything about him screamed danger but also innocence. God this is a pain in the ass. What am I doing.... I'm so fucking confused. "You wanna hang out tonight?" Kirishima asked. I nodded "Yeah, sound great." He smiled then the bell rang, signalling class was starting.

The day went by so slow, I couldn't get my mind off Kirishima..... Am I sick or something!? All I could think about was how worried I made him last night. I've never had some care about me so much. When lunch came around I sat with Kirishima and Kaminari. I like to call him Mr. Pikachu. He gets so mad at me. Him and I were getting into an argument about girls. He was going on about how they were so hot and irresistible while I was telling him that they were all bitches and annoying, also super dramatic. He got so pissed at me it was hilarious. Kirishima stood up and yelled "Knock it off!!" I stopped and looked at him. I've never seen him angry. I like it. He sighed and mumbled "I'm too tired to listen to you guys scream at each other." I sat in my chair next to him and whispered "It my fault...." He looked up at me then shrugged "Nah, man. It's my fault for worrying so much." I smiled. My body started to move without me knowing and I wrapped my arms around him. I rested my chin on his shoulder and whispered "Thank you." He blushed a deep red. I quickly let him go and cleared my throat. I stood and took care of all our trash, then the bell rang so we all split up and went to our next classes. I couldn't wait until the day was over. For some unknown reason I was really excited to be with Kirishima. I slapped the side of my face "What's gotten into me..."