Chapter 6

My face was swelled worse than it was before. It's now Monday, my father beat me Saturday. When my mom came home she kicked him out of the house. I've had ice on my face all weekend and Kirishima doesn't know. My mom drove me to school, I gave her a hug and jumped out of the car. The left side of my face was bruised and my nose was the size of one of those jumbo marshmallows. I hid my face the best I could in my winter jacket when I walked into the school. I got to my locker and I took it off. I grabbed my stuff for Aizawa's then headed straight to the classroom. I still haven't seen Kirishima which was odd. Normally he's here by now. I sat at my seat and put my head down until I felt and hand on my shoulder. I glanced up to see my new found love. "Hey, how are ya?" I shrugged and slowly sat up. I looked him in the eye and his eyes widen at the sight of my face. He gently ran his thumb on my cheek and on my split lip. "What happened?!" I have him a hesitant smile "Don't worry about it... It's been taken care of." Kirishima leaned down and wrapped his arms around me. I was startled but I did the same to him. "You know you can tell me anything." I sighed and snuggled into the crook of his neck. For some reason I felt happy, like being around him felt different. It's not just love it's the whole atmosphere around him, it felt safe, it felt like home. I didn't even realize it but my eyes started to water and a tear rolled down my cheek. I sniffed and quickly let him go so I could wipe my eyes. He kneeled down and looked up at me "You wanna talk about it later?" I nodded then whispered "God I feel like an idiot..." He shook his head "Your not an idiot." I looked him in the eye and he gave me a closed eye smile. I nodded "I'm your idiot." We both giggled then the bell rang.

After school I met up with Kirishima at the door. We walked to his car. I texted my mom that I was gonna be with him and she said it was fine. He drove out of the parking lot and down the road "Where to?" I shrugged "Wherever." He thought for a moment. "Wanna come to my place?" I nodded then looked out the window. We arrived at his place and I got flashbacks of our date night. I smiled "What are you smiling about?" Kirishima teased. "Nothing." I followed him inside when I kicked my shoes off. We both took off our jackets and sat on the couch. "So.... About this morning, are you alright, I mean I've never seen you cry before.." I chuckled. "I'm fine... Even I don't know why I cried." Kiri rubbed the back of his neck "What happened to your face?" I stared at the floor and picked at my nails. "My father didn't exactly take the news of me being gay very well.... I even cooked him dinner but he just screamed in my face..." I started to cry again. I wiped my eyes and growled "Why the hell am I even crying!?" Kirishima leaned over and gave me a hug. He wiped away a tear that ran down my cheek. "It's fine. Cry all you want, i won't judge." I smiled. "My father told me that he never wanted to see me again, that I was a disgusting animal. Then he grabbed me, punched me in the face and kicked me in the gut. My mom wasn't home so I had to stop my bloody nose and lip without any help, not that I needed any. My mom ended up kicking my dad out of the house." I thought for a minute as pictures of my childhood flashed thorough my mind. Sunny summer days when my parents and I would go for walks to the park and eat ice cream together had filled my mind. Now I had rivers of tears rolling down my face, like a dam that's slowly broken until finally it gave in and broke and all the emotion it held is now escaping and overwhelming me all at once. I bit my lip and let Kirishima go. I shook my head and whispered "Sorry.... I'm such a baby." He shook his head "No your not. Your not a baby." I looked him in the eye "How do you know? Look at me, I'm crying over something I don't even care about." Kirishima smiled "But you do... He hurt you, not just physically but mentally. It hurt alot more than you probably realized." He gave me another hug and whispered "I'm sorry, I wish I could do more for you." From there on out I cried into his shoulder. For some reason it wouldn't stop. Everytime I tried to stop it, more tears just kept coming. I cried for a straight ten minutes, or until I ran out of tears to cry. I don't know which one it was, I was just glad it was over.

Kirishima got me and himself some ice cream. We cuddled together and watch some anime. I think it was called Boku no Hero Academia, but it was hella good. After we binged the first season, we took a potty and snack break. While Kirishima was in the bathroom I was in the kitchen making some popcorn. When he got out he was shirtless, I blushed and asked "Where's your shirt?" He shrugged "I must have lost it in the toilet." I laughed. I walked passed him and he slapped my butt. I turned and yelled with the reddest face possible "Don't do that!!" He laughed then added "You have a nice ass." If it was possible my face got even darker. I stomped my way to the bathroom and closed the door. I sighed and did my duty. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were all red and puffy. "Great." I made my way out of the bathroom and into the living room where Kirishima was eating popcorn. I bit my lip and stood infront of him. He looked up at me and asked "What's up?" I took the popcorn from him and sat it to the side. I slowly got on his lap, my knees were on either side of him. He held my waist as I put my hands on his shoulders. I leaned down and rested my forehead on his. "I love you...." I whispered. He chuckled, "I love you too." I glanced at his lips and connected them with mine in a slow passionate kiss. As it went on, it became more heated until I broke for air. We stared at each other for a second as we both caught our breath. I felt his hands slid underneath my shirt so I lifted up my arms and he slid it off then tossed it to the side. "Your so cute, Bakugou~." He whispered my name in my ear causing me to shiver and bite my lip. He ran his hands up from my waist to my chest and groped my man boobs. "You know, your chest is like a woman's." I blushed. "Stop talking about it.." Kirishima chuckled "Why? I love your chest just the way it is." He leaned forward and kissed between my pecks. I blushed, he started to suck and nibble on my now sensitive skin. I bit my lip to hold back the moans that roared to get out. He stopped and trailed kisses up neck where he stopped "Can I mark you?" I slowly nodded. He started to suck on my sweet spot causing me to moan. His shark like teeth grazed my skin, I arched my back and groaned "Kiri~." He let my skin go and smirked "Says it again." I leaned towards his ear and licked his lobe "Kiri~." He shivered beneath me. I could feel him getting hard beneath me, he started to kiss back down to my chest where he stopped at my stuff nub. He ran his thumb over it, earning a whimper from me. He then took it all in my mouth, I gasped as he pinched and pulled on my other nub. After a bit he switched flicking it with his tongue and sucking, pinching and pulling the other. "F-fuck~!" I groaned. He stopped and looked up at me, my face was beat red and I was panting from all the pleasure. I looked into his lustful eyes and fell into a trance. I was under his spell and I absolutely loved it.

He then went back up and kissed along my jawline until our lips met in a hot, needy kiss. He licked my bottom lip, wanting to go inside the unknown territory of my mouth. I denied his access. I smirked and slid his hand down into my pants and boxers where he gave my right cheek a squeeze. I gasped and let out a quick moan just long enough for his wet muscle to enter the unknown. He traced every bit of my mouth, memorizing every nook and cranny. He completely dominated me, I loved it so much.

The front door opened followed by a woman's voice "Kirishima! We home!" We both jumped as a woman entered the living room carrying a suitcase. She stopped dead in her tracks, she looked surprised but also happy. "What on Earth are you doing!?" I looked to the ground as Kirishima started to talk "We were just... Uh... We were..." The woman crossed her arms as an older man walked in "What's going on? Oh, nevermind." The woman glared at Kirishima "Don't even try to lie, you can't lie worth a piece of shit." Kirishima looked down and said "Sorry mom, I didn't know you would be here today... We were just making out." His mom lifted an eyebrow and looked at me. She walked over as, I'm guess it's Kirishima's dad, took the suitcases upstairs. "What's that on your neck?" I blushed and covered the hickey. "Making out you say? I think it wasn't just making out." Kirishima got between us and said "Mom, leave him alone, ok?" His mom nodded then added "I don't want to see you fucking someone on the couch, you have a damn room for a reason, so use it!!" Kirishima was red in the face "Yes, mom. But you kinda killed the mood..." He glanced at me as his mom laughed "Sorry boys. Next time I won't bother you." She held out a hand to me, I shook it. "I'm Kirishima's mother, you can call me mom I you want." I smiled "I'm Bakugou." She smiled "Nice to meet you." She leaned closer to me and whispered "Sorry about the interruption and the whole killing the mood. I'm not normally the mood killer it's him." She pointed at Kirishima. I giggled "I don't know about that, I think he's a mood starter." I wiggled my brows at her then Kirishima. He blushed and whined "Stop harassing my boyfriend!" His mother laughed. I picked up my short and put it on. "Um, Kiri?" He looked at me "Yeah?" I pulled out my phone "I think I'm gonna go home. It's getting late and I don't want my mom to freak out." He nodded "It's cool." He walked over and pecked me on the lips "Maybe next time we can finish." I blushed and kissed him. "Maybe." I put my shoes on and waited for my mom to pull in the driveway. I told them goodbye and I left. When I got home I took my jacket off, not even thinking about the hickey and my mom screamed. "Is that a HICKEY?!?" I blushed and whispered "Maybe..." Literally a tear rolled down her cheek "My boy finally became a man and lost his virginity." I frowned then she quickly asked "Who topped?!!" I threw my hands in the air and yelled "I'm still a virgin!! God damn it!!" She frowned. Then I added "But.... Kiri tops..." My mom smiled "Awe." I blushed and yelled "I'm going to bed!!" She laughed as I stomped up the stairs and slammed my door shut.

Ok so I had nothing better to do so I added another chapter... So it'll be the next chapter that might take a bit to update unless I type fast or some shit.... Anyway enjoy!!🤘😂