Chapter 5

I didn't have anything else to wear to bed so Kirishima let me wear on of his t-shirts. It was kinda cute, it had a cat with a guitar playing music with explosions in the background. I sat on his, I didn't have any pants so I was literally half naked. Except for the shirt. Shitty hair shut the light off and closed the door. He made his way to the bed but he tripped over something and fell flat on his face. I busted out laughing, I pulled out my phone and turned on the flashlight. He slowly stood up and crawled on the bed.
I laied back and slipped underneath the blanket with him. My knee touched his thigh and I bit my lip. I glanced at Kirishima and he glanced at me. I laied on the pillow facing him as he did me. We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like eternity. I shifted and touched him again. "Hey... Bakugou?" I hummed in response "I wanna try something.... Are you up for it?" I shrugged "Well.... Sure, what is it?" I could see a small tint of pink through the darkness of the room. "Can I kiss you?" My eyes widen and I blushed a deep red. "You can back out! I'm not forcing you are anything.... I just want to try..." He rubbed the back of his neck. For some reason I sat up and slowly leaned over. I wanted to kiss him... Those lips, those teeth, I want them to be mine.... Well not his teeth.... But ya get me? He stopped talking, his lips were slightly parted as I lowered my face towards his. We were centimeters away and he closed the gap. His lips were soft and wet, they were better than I had imagined. He pulled away causing me to let out a small whine. It surprised both of us. Kirishima smirked "You liked it that much?" I frowned and gave him a dirty look "Shut up...." He giggled and pecked my lips again, earning a small smile from me. I laied back down next to him and whispered "Good night.... Kiri." He smiled "Night Bakugou." I closed my eyes and started to drift off when a pair of arms slid around my waist like a snake. They pulled until I was up against a bare chest. I blushed as I heard Kirishima let out a long satisfied sigh. I felt him snuggle into my hair and literally pass out. I smiled and soon followed him into a deep sleep.

I woke up laying directing on top of Kirishima's surprisingly muscular chest. I yawned and glanced at his peaceful face. He was so adorable. His chest rose and fell as he breathed, every once in a while his face would twitch. I could hear his slow and steady heartbeat. I carefully sat up and slid out of his grip. He shifted then groaned as his eyes fluttered open. He smiled when he saw me "Mornin'." I nodded then asked "You know what time it is?" He giggled "You think I know what time it is? I just woke up." I frowned "Yeah... Your right." I slid out of bed and stretched then made my way over to my clothes. I picked up my phone from the pile and check the time. "Sorry but I have to go home. It's already 10 o'clock." Kirishima nodded and yawned "That's fine... I'll call you later." I slipped on the clothes I had on yesterday. I walked over to Shitty Hair and whispered in his ear "I love you hair better like this." He hair was laied down. I messed with it and pecked his cheek. He was red in the face and I slipped my winter jacket on "See ya." He waved as I left the room and out the front door.

I made it home and my mom was sitting in the living room. She smiled when I walked in "Sooooo how was it? Did you use protection?" I blushed and yelled "We did have sex!! It was just a date!! Stop jumping to conclusions!!" She smiled then punched my shoulder "That's such a lie." I frowned at her then went up the stairs to my room. She followed me and asked "Why were ya gone all night?" I stopped and shrugged "Late night... So he let me stay." My mom sighed and waved me off "Fine... Have it your way. Your father is gonna be here but I'm gonna be shopping with my friends." I smirked "What friends? I've never seen you with any other person." She glared "Even this old hag has friends." It was my turn to wave her off "Yeah, yeah, yeah.... Whatever, have fun." She sighed and left. I shut my bedroom door and grabbed some clean clothes from my closet. I just grabbed a pair of sweats and a sweat shirt. I ended up getting a shower because I felt like it then I crashed on the couch and played video games on my PS4. (Or Xbox depending on what you prefer...) My father sat next to me "So I heard you went on a date last night." I nodded and paused my game "Yeah." He smiled "How was it?" I thought about Kirishima and a smile spread across my face "It was fun." My dad nodded "Who's the luck girl?" I bit my lip "Actually it's a guy, but his name's Kirishima. He's got this crazy red shitty hair he spikes up, I love making fun of it." My dad nodded "So are you gay or bi?" I thought for a sec. "Gay." He just nodded again then stood up and left. I heard a door slam shut and I sighed "Great.... Just great." My phone buzzed. I checked it, there was a message from Kirishima:

3:51
Shitty Hair:
Hey

3:51
Bakugou❤️:
Hey...

3:52
Shitty Hair:
You ok?

3:53
Bakugou❤️:
Yeah... But I'm pretty sure my dad hates me.

3:53
Shitty Hair:
Why?

3:53
Bakugou❤️:
He knows I gots a boyfriend.

3:54
Shitty Hair:
Oh..... Wait.... Do you mean me?

3:55
Bakugou❤️:
No, some guy I met on the street, YES YOU!

3:59
Shitty Hair:
Aw. Bakugou your so sweet!❤😘

4:01
Bakugou❤️:
Shut up. I'll call you later, I've gotta do something.

4:02
Shitty Hair:
Ok. Ttyl. Luv ya❤

4:02
Bakugou❤️:
Love you too. 😘

I shut my phone off and sighed. I turned off my game and went into the kitchen to make me some dinner. As I was cooking up some curry I would hear loud bangs and thumps and things breaking. I sighed, "What the hell is going on up there?" Once the curry was done I carefully made my way up the stairs towards my dads room. I knocked on the door "I made dinner, it's curry. You can come down whenever you want." I heard footsteps then the door swung open. My dad grabbed my sweatshirt and yelled in my face "Don't ever talk to me again you disgusting animal!" He shoved me back and punched me in the face then kicked me in the gut and slammed his door shut. The taste of blood filled my mouth. He had split my lip open and gave me a bloody nose. I slowly stood up and held my gut as I made my way to the bathroom leaving a trail of blood droplets along the way.

Sorry for the late update!! I haven't had time and now I have family coming from up North so I might not be able to update the next chapter this weekend either. I hope you enjoy!!