Chapter 10

I locked my bedroom door and sat next to Kirishima. He reached his hand over and caressed my face. "I'm so happy right now." I smiled and leaned into his soft hand. "Me too." He gently pushed me back and connected our lips in a slow kiss. He licked my bottom lip and I gladly let him in. His wet muscle pinned my own as he took control of me. I pulled away, a string of saliva connected our lips but eventually broke. I slid out of my sweatshirt and Kirishima tossed it aside. He kissed down my chest between man boobs. He moved over to my left nipple and wrapped his lips around it. I bit my lip, he moved his hand up and pinch and pulled on my other causing me to moan. His teeth poked my harden nub, I moaned everytime. He switched nips and did the same thing with both. My face was red and my body felt like it was on fire. It was so sensitive to his touch, he kissed down my abdomen and stopped at the waist of my boxers. He touched the lump and smirked "Your so wet right now. You soaked right through your boxers." I blushed, "Shut up!" He smiled and licked the wet spot. I threw my head back and groaned "Don't tease me!" He did it again and again. He finally stopped and slid them off. I looked into his lust filled eyes, he licked his lips "I can't wait to taste more of you." I blushed. I sat up and grabbed the waist of his boxers. "Take them off." He nodded and he pulled them off. I grabbed his semi-hard penis and licked his tip. He groaned and put a hand on my hand. I put his tip in my mouth and twirled my tongue around it, he closed his eyes and groaned "Fuck." I licked down his shaft and stopped at the base then went back up. I shoved as much of him as I could in my mouth and started to bob my head while stroking the remaining half. He gripped my hair and threw his head back "Damn your so good!" I pulled him out of my mouth with a load pop, he let out a low growl. He pushed me back and stuck a few fingers in his mouth. He pulled them out, they were covered in his saliva. "I'm gonna put a finger in, ok?" I nodded s I felt his fingers rub around my hole before he entered a finger. I let out a low moan, he started to thrust it in and out of my hole. He added a second and I groaned at the feeling of being stretched. He started to make a scissoring motion. I started to moan more and more as his pace quickened. "Kiri~!" He smirked and added a third, u threw my head back and moaned his name again. I gripped the sheets and arched my back when he hit my prostate. "Found it." He mumbled and hit it again. A wave of pleasure roared through me, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I let out a load moan. He hit my prostate five or six more times when he pulled his fingers out. I laid there trying to catch my breath, my head was spinning and my mind was blank. All I could really focus on was the man infront of me causing all this pleasure. He opened the condom and slid it on his cock. He lifted me legs and rested them on his shoulders. He positioned himself at my puckering hole and said "I'm gonna put it in, let me know if it hurts." I nodded as he slowly slid the tip in. As more of him went in, the pain started to kick in. My eyes started to water and I yelped "It hurts!" He stopped. He leaned down and pressed his lips on mine for a quick second "Just bear with me for a bit, ok?" I nodded and he began to push the rest of himself inside. He grunted "God your so tight. Try to relax a bit." My toes curled and I groaned in pain as he thrusted the last of himself inside. I looked at Kirishima as years rolled down my cheeks. He wiped them away with his thumb and whispered "You took me like a champ." I blushed and managed to smile "Y-yeah.." he pecked my cheek, "Let me know when your ready." I nodded. Once I got used to his size I groaned "I'm ready." He nodded and slowly pulled out then slammed back in. I moaned and gripped the sheets. He slowly thrusted in and out. I bucked my hips and moaned "Faster!" He nodded and picked up speed. My bed started to squeak and hit the wall behind us. Grunts, moans and the sound of skin slapping filled the room. He eventually rammed directly into my prostate and I screamed his name as I came on my chest. He smirked and repeatedly slammed into it. I screamed as loud as I could. "Fuck... I'm getting close!" He grunted. I arched my back as another knot formed in my stomach. "Kiri, fuck me harder!" He started to thrust at inhuman speeds. I never knew someone could move that fast. My insides clenched around him as I reached my climax for the second time. "Your getting so tight!" He grunted. His thrusts slowed down but the strength behind them increased. He threw his head back as slammed one more time and filled up the condom with his semen. I came at the same time he did. That final thrust hit my prostate so hard I lost it. He pulled out of me and dropped my legs down on the bed. He removed the condom and dropped it on the floor then collapsed next to me. I clung to him, "Kiri?" He hummed in response "Your the best." He snuggled into my blonde hair. "Nah, your the best, Bakugou." I smiled into his chest. "I'm about to pass out..." I mumbled. Kiri chuckled "Me too...." Next thing we knew was that we both passed out right after that.

BOOYAH!! THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!! THE MOMENT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! Thank you for everyone that has read this story, I will update the next chapter soon!! Peace out✌