Chapter 9

Mom my was driving us to the park, she had to meet with her friends so Kirishima and I were gonna walk around. When we got there the park was full of children running and playing in the snow. There were snowball flying through the air and sled races down some hills in the distance. I took Kirishima's hand and intertwined our fingers. He whispered in my ear "Can you tell me what the surprise is?" I smirked "Nope." He frowned then made a kissy face, puckering his lips "Am I gonna have to force you to tell me?" I pecked those puckered lips "Yup." I let go of his hand and took off running towards the playground. He chased after me, he looked like a hippo. He had so many layers on it wasn't even funny, it was hilarious. I picked up some snow with my bare hands, formed a beautiful ball and chucked it at him. It hit him right square in the face. I laughed at him, he wiped his face clean of snow then darted towards me, jumping over and dodging all the kids. My eyes widen, he was right on top of me in seconds. With one swift move he scooped up some snow and shoved it in my face. I fell to the ground, my face started to sting from the cold snow. I wiped it off "Ouch, shitty hair...." I stood up, now wet from the snow. Kirishima laughed "Sorry, bae." I blushed. He's never called me bae before. He slapped me on the back, "Wanna hit up the tunnel slide?" He held a toothy grin on his face. I smiled "Yeah." We climbed up the stairs and I slid into the slid.

It was smaller than I remembered. It was warmer than being outside, there was no breeze so it was nice. All I saw behind me was red shitty hair. Kirishima went in head first. I was sideways so I wouldn't go all the way through the slide. Kirishima rested his head on my hip the best he could. It was a bit uncomfortable but we managed. I played with the spikes of his hair, I twirled them around my fingers the stopped when a little kid peaked through the entrance. "Can I got down the slide?" He asked. I nodded "Yeah!" I slid down, causing Kirishima to bang the back of his head on the plastic. "Ow!" He said as he slid down behind me. He fell into a pile of snow, I laughed. "Bakugou, Kirishima!" My mom appeared behind me. "Come on, next stop is the movies!" Kirishima hopped up and we headed to the car.

We watched the 2nd IT movie, Everytime there was a jump scare I clung to Kirishima as if my life depended on it. He would laugh at me. After the movie, it was time for the surprise event thing. I took Kirishima's hand as we exited the theater and asked "Are you ready for your surprise?" He nodded "I've been waiting all damn day!" I chuckled and waved to my mom "See ya in a bit!" She nodded "Have fun!" We ran down the sidewalk passing multiple people. We ran until there were only small houses around us. "How far is it!?" Kirishima panted. "Not much farther!" I turned around the corner and stopped when I reached the bridge that cross a river. It was dark, but it was still early. About 6:30 or something but it was dark enough. Kirishima looked at me confused "So, where is it?" I pointed out towards the sky. "Watch." He looked in the direct of my finger as a stream of light shot in the sky. Kirishima's eyes widen as the firework exploded into a giant heart, followed by others. The sky went from black ro a fiesta of colors. Kirishima wrapped his arms around me, "You planned this?" I shrugged and looked to the side "Maybe." He kissed my cheek. "I love you." I blushed "Love you too." He pressed his cold but soft lips on mine. They tasted so sweet, I pulled away and said "Here come the best part." He smirked and looked at the list sky. The show stopped suddenly, three streams of light flew up then disappeared. Then three words appeared across the stary night sky: I LOVE YOU! Kirishima's jaw dropped as a giant heart formed around the words. He lifted me up, catching me by surprise and he smashed his lips on mine in a passionate kiss. I pulled away "You like it?" I say a tear in his eye and he sniffed "Hell yeah." I smiled. He put me back down, I grabbed his hand "Ready to go home?" He nodded "Yeah."

As we walked along the street my mom pulled up and picked us up and took us home. Once we got home we ate dinner, my mom ordered pizza on our way home and the delivery guy got to our place ten minutes after we got home. After we ate I decided to get a shower,when I finished Kirishima was laying in my bed with the condom in his hand. He glanced at me "Is it alright if I get a shower?" I nodded "Yeah go on ahead." He stood up, all I was wearing was a towel around my waist, then he walked by and yanked the towel down. I blushed and yelled "Shitty Hair!!" He slapped my naked ass cheek "Nice ass Bakugou!" My face darkened as I tried to cover myself back up. He laughed and closed the bathroom door. I grabbed a clean pair of boxers and slipped on a sweatshirt. I walked downstairs where my mom sat on the couch playing videogames. "What happened upstairs?" I blushed at my mom's question. "Nothing!" She giggled "Did Kirishima get up in your ass?" I blushed even darker "No!! Shut up ya old hag!!" She busted out laughing. "I'm going to bed!!" She laughed even harder. I saw the TV remote next to me so I grabbed it and chucked it, hitting her in the head. She just laughed even harder. I groaned and made my way back up to my room. I sat on my bed and scrolled through my phone. I heard the bathroom door open, I looked up just as Kirishima walked in the room. My jaw dropped, he had a towel wrapped around his waist, his muscles were so prominent and his hair was down. He looked so hot, water droplets fell from his hair and ran down his chest. I managed to close my mouth only to bite my lip. He ran a hand through his wet hair and laid it back out of his face. "Holy shit..." I whispered. He smirked revealing those shark like teeth. "I know I'm hot but damn, I must be a good to you." I nodded. He walked over to me, I looked up to meet his gaze and his smirk widen "This is a good view." I blushed and shoved him back "Shut up!" He laughed. I dropped the towel on the floor revealing everything. I know it's not the first time I've seen him naked but he gets sexier every time. "Your drooling." I slurped up the drool and turned away wiping my face. He got into his bag and slipped on a pair of green boxers. He walked over and sat next to me, he grabbed the condom and asked "Are you up for it tonight?" I bit my lip, I want it so bad I'm just nervous. "Of course I am... I'm just really nervous..." Kirishima smiled and placed a hand on my shoulder "I'll be as gently as possible." I nodded and looked him in the eyes "I'll do it." He fist pumped in the air and hugged me "I love you." I smiled and hugged him back "Love you too."