Chapter 4

As soon as the bell rang, I got my stuff and waited for Kirishima at the door. As soon as he saw me he ran, waving at me "Hey!! Bakugou!" I couldn't help but to smile. "So I think I'm gonna go home, drop off my stuff and probably change my clothes." I said and Kirishima nodded. "Sounds like a plan, soooo is this perhaps... A date?" My eyes widen. I looked to the side with a slight blush and mumbled "Sure..." He threw both hands in the air and gave me a hug. The heat that radiated off of his body was so warm. I didn't want him to let me go. But some things must come to an end. He let me go and gave me a wink, "I'll come pick you up at 6. Text me your address." I nodded. Then I was on my way home.

When I reached the house I ran through the front door with the biggest smile plastered on my face. Pretty sure I scared my mom, she gave me the most confused look I have ever seen. I ran up the stairs and checked the time. My bedside clock read 3:40 and I sighed. "I hope the time his by faster." I whined. I did up my homework and checked the time again 4:34. I leaned back in my chair then jumped up. I got to pick out some clothes! I've got to look good. I started to go through my closet when I came across a red button up shirt. I smiled, that's it. I slid out of my black T-shirt and put on the button up. I glanced in my mirror that sat up on my desk and winked at myself as I did the last button. It didn't feel right, my outfit was missing something.... But what? I glanced around the room when I saw a bow tie. It was one of those clip on's. I clipped it to my collar and took a nice long look. I didn't like it at all. I tossed the bow on the floor and went back to my closet. I pulled out a black leather belt and put it through the loops in my pants. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something sparkle. Then I saw it, the perfect thing to my look. It was a black tie. I smirked as I slid it on and did the  whole loop thing and tightened it up around my neck. "Perfect." O glanced at my clock, it read 5:25. My phone buzzed in my butt pocket. I pulled it out, it was a message from Kirishima:

5:26
Shitty Hair:
What's your address?

5:28
Bakugou❤️:
Woops completely forgot.... 12345 Dip Shit Dr.

5:34
Shitty Hair:
Thanks, be there in like five minutes.

I grabbed my winter jacket and headed downstairs. My mother was sitting on the couch watching TV. I sighed, catching her attention. "Why are you all dressed up?" I shrugged, "I'm going on a...." She interrupted me "DATE!?" I nodded and she jumped off the couch. She threw herself on me, "My baby finally had a girlfriend!" I heard a car horn and shoved her off of me "That's my ride, I'll see ya tonight mom." She smiled at me, she tapped my shoulder and whispered "Make sure you have condoms." My eyes widen and I glared at her "Shut up ya old hag!! I'm not two!" She laughed "Just making sure, but I wouldn't mind having grandbabies." I stared disgusted. This time she hit me on the back "I'm just kidding, go have fun." I nodded, gave her a hug, and headed out the door.

Kirishima was sitting in his red Impala. I opened the passenger door and plopped down. The sun was starting to go down, I turned to look at Kirishima. He wore a white button up with a black tie and black pants, he had on a pair of dark sunglasses and his shitty hair was a mess as always. He slowly slid his glass down the bridge of his nose and asked "Where too?" I shrugged "You wanted to hang out so you choose." He nodded then added "By the way, you look hot." I blushed. He started to drive off, "Did you eat dinner?" I shook my head "Nah." A smirk crossed Kirishimas lips. "I know a good place to go to." I nodded and watched as the street lights went by. He pulled into a random parking lot, it wasn't empty but it wasn't full. There were a few cars here and there but that was it. He turned off the car and said "Follow me." We both jumped out of the car. He started to walk towards a building that literally looked deserted. "This place looks like shit." I blurted out. He laughed "Maybe on the outside, but on the inside, it's amazing." He opened the door and let me go in first. I opened the next door and about shit my pants. The damn place looked like a rich ass dinner. My mouth dropped to the floor. Kirishima giggled and whispered next to my ear "Told ya." He went in first and this lady asked for our name. "Eijiruo." The lady nodded "Follow me, please." We both followed behind her, we ended up at a table in the back. I sat across from shitty hair and the lady gave us a menu. We told her what we wanted to drink and she left us. We sat in silence until the lady brought us our drinks. I took a drink of my mountain dew, then looked at Kirishima "Wanna watch a movie?" He nodded "Yeah. Wanna crash at my place or go to a theater?" I shrugged "I don't really care." He smiled "Is my place alright?" I nodded with a slight blush. I know he saw it because his smile widened. We started to ask each other questions just to get to know each other better. Our waitress came back and we ordered our food. Wheb we finally got our food, all conversation stopped. "Oh my God!! This is so fucking good!" I groaned as I shoved my face full of food. Kirishima laughed "I told ya this was a good place." I nodded. "Yeah you did."

We finished eating and Kirishima payed the bill. We hopped in the car and drove off to shitty hairs place. He pulled into the drive way and there was a two story house. It looked really nice, better than my house at least. "My parents are on vacation right now so it's just me." I bit the inside of my mouth 'Just us, alone, in a house!!' my heart beat started to pick up and my face started to turn red. I felt a cold hand placed on my forehead. "Are you alright? Your face is all red." I quickly jumped out of the car and violently shook my head "Yes!" He giggled then got out of the car. I followed him to the front door, he opened it and I went inside. The inside of the house was so clean, everything was neat and tidy. I took my shoes off and followed Kirishima into the living room. "What movie you wanna watch?" I shrugged "I don't care.... Surprise me." He nodded "Have a seat. I'll make some popcorn." I plopped on the gray couch that was infront of the TV. After five minutes Kirishima came back with a giant bowl of popcorn. He gave me the bowl and slipped in the movie disc. I scooted over so Kirishima could sit next to me. He shut the lights off and relaxed on the couch. I glanced at him, he was watching me eat some popcorn. I blushed and looked back at the TV. I had no idea what movie it was. "What are we watching?" He smirked "I don't know." I frowned. "Really?" He started to giggle. He slid an arm around me and pulled me up against him. He was so warm, I loved how much heat came off of him. "Yup, we are watching Stuber." I've heard of the movie but never watched it. After a while I found myself curled up against him, I rested my head on his shoulder and started to fall asleep. He was surprisingly very comfortable. "You awake down there?" I heard him whisper. I just grunted in response.

When the movie was over Kirishima gently shook me. My eyes fluttered open and I groggily sat up and yawned. He shut off the TV and asked "Wanna sleep in my bed? I can sleep on the floor." I shook my head "Sleep with me, you don't need to sleep on the floor." I blushed after saying that. Kirishima also turned a tad bit pink. I stood up and gave Kirishima the empty bowl of popcorn. He took it and I followed him into the kitchen. He tossed the bowl into the sink and said "Right this way." We both went up stairs and stopped at a large wooden door. He opened it and it revealed a twin sized bed. The walls were covered in posters from multiple animes, he had Funko pops filling shelves all around the room. I giggled, "Sorry.... It's not exactly clean but this is my room." Kirishima smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Where's the bathroom?" I asked. He pointed out the door "It's the door across from the stairs." I nodded and left the room. I did my duties then stared at myself in the mirror. I ran a hand through my blonde hair and smiled. "It's gonna be ok.... Just two guys sleeping together in the same bed... It'll be fun." I took a deep breath and went back to Kirishimas room. I walked in and immediately died of laughter. He was struggling to get undressed. He got his shirt off but for some reason his pants were stuck. "Do you need help?" I asked still laughing. "Yes...." He mumbled. "These pants are too small on me but they were the only nice pants I had!" I finally stopped laughing and I walked over to him. "Sit on the bed." He sat and I grabbed the bottoms of his pants legs. I have then a nice big pull and his pants slid right off. That's when I noticed how muscular he was. I bit my lip as I took in the sight of him. His body was literally perfect, there were no tan lines or anything. "You like what your seeing, Bakugou?" I blushed a deep red and chucked his pants at him "Shut up!" He laughed.