Chapter 12

When my alarm went off the next morning I got up and got ready for school. It was colder than usual outside, it had to be maybe between 15 and 20 degrees fahrenheit. I tried to snuggle into the hood of jacket but the wind just blew right through. I shivered, my breath was clearly visible. Once I made it to the school and walked through those doors, I was hit with a lovely heat wave. It warmed me right up. I put my stuff in my locker when a pair of muscular arms slid around my waist. Kirishima rested his head on my shoulder and planted a kiss on my neck. I blushed as people walked by a glanced at us. "Hey babe." He whispered in my ear. "Hey." He held me tighter, I glanced back at him and his hair was all spiked up. I frowned "Shitty hair." He chuckled "When we are at home I'll leave it down." I smirked "You better!" He let me go and I grabbed my stuff for Aizawa's class. We held hands as we walked to the classroom until we reached my seat. I dropped my stuff on my desk and Deku noticed us holding hands. "Are you two together?!" Kirishima nodded and I turned. "Yup! Little Bakugou is just to scared to admit it!" Kirishima pinched my cheek. I glared at him and let go of his hand "Stupid Shitty Hair!" He laughed and I blushed. I sat in my seat and looked up at Kirishima. He smirked and snuck a quick kiss I front of everyone. I blushed and quickly put my head down as all the girls squealed. "Great... Now there's fan girls." I grumbled and Deku laughed "It's ok Ka-chan! They get like that when Todo and I kiss too." My head shot up as icy hot walked over and sat on Deku's desk. My eyes widen when Deku blushed, "Since when!?" He chuckled and the pokeball head guy glanced at me. "Your that new guy, bakugou right?" I nodded and crossed my arms "Yeah, and who are you supposed to be? A pokeball expirement gone wrong?" He tilted his head "Pokeball?" I face palmed "Nevermind." He shrugged "I'm Shoto Todoroki." I about died. "SHHOOOTOOOO!" He facepalmed. I busted out laughing, Kirishima laughed so hard he fell to the floor. Deku chuckled "Todo, can we hang out after school?" He nodded "Yeah babe." Aizawa ended up walking in which ended our conversation.

During lunch, Kirishima followed me to the bathroom. I whipped out Jr. and took a piss. Kirishima just watched me, "I'm, can I help you?" I glanced at him, he had a smirk plastered on his face. Once I finished I slipped my limp cock back into my pants and washed my hands. Kirishima's hands slid around my waist from behind me. On hand slid up to my chest where he played with my nipple through my shirt. The other slid down and into my pants. I looked at him in the mirror as my face turned red. "Kiri, someone's gonna see us.." he licked my neck and I bit my lip. "So? What, don't tell me your scared?" I shook my head then shrugged my shoulders a tiny bit as he sucked on my neck. I let out a soft moan, he pulled away from my neck and there was a fresh hickey that formed. The hand he had in my pants slid around the back. I leaned over and grabbed the sink infront of me. I started to pant, my body started to feel hot and Kirishima was the cause. "Kiri... Not there please.." i begged as his hand slid into my boxers and between my cheek. He rubbed my hole causing me to throw my head back and groan. "You obviously want it, Bakugou." I gripped the sink as his slid a finger inside me. "Ah~! Kiri, please not now!!" I groaned as his finger wiggled around. His other hand rested on my shoulder, he slid in a second finger and I put my head against the mirror. "Fuck!" He added a third finger and thrusted them in and out. My legs began to go limp and give beneath me. He pulled his finger out and pulled my pants low enough so my ass was accessable. "Kiri!" He leaned forward and nibbled on my ear "What's wrong Bakugou?" I groaned. God he was turning me on so much. "Can we do this... Somewhere else?" He chuckled in my ear "We can go into a stall if that's what you want." I nodded. He let go of me and I about fell, I caught myself on the sink and fixed my pants just as someone opened the door. Kirishima walked into the big stall, Kaminari just kinda looked at us funny then shrugged and did his business. I leaned on the wall with my arms crossed as he left the bathroom. Kirishima sighed "That was close." I face palmed "Dumbass." He laughed "Still up for it?" I shook my head. I looked him in the eye "Not really." He frowned "Ok..." We both left the bathroom and ate lunch with everyone.