Chapter 11

The suns ray's shined through my window and into my eyes causing them to flutter open. I groaned and put my hand over my face. I glanced to my left and Kirishima was still sound asleep. His lips were slightly parted, a small stream of spit hung out, his teeth just barely visible and the peaceful features of his face made me smile. He was so cute when he was asleep. I reached for my phone that was on the floor and checked the time. It was already ten o'clock in the morning. I dropped the phone back on the floor and snuggled up against Kirishima's bare skin. He shifted and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. "Morning.." his voice was deeper than normal. I smiled "Morning." I looked up at his as he stared back. He smirked and asked "How was last night?" I blushed and looked to the side. "Great." He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I sat up and slid out of the covers and away from the warmth of Kirishima. I stood and stretched, totally forgeting that I was naked. A whistle was heard from behind me, "Damn Bakugou, your lookin' hot this morning!" I blushed. I turned around so I was facing him and chucked a pair of pants that was on the floor next to me. He laughed at me as I threw my little temper tantrum. We both got dressed and ate breakfast. We cleaned up our mess from our late night activity and Kirishima had to go home for some family reunion thing. So I was left alone for the rest of the day.

I was sitting on the couch with my mom watching TV. She muted the volume and turned to me "So, how was it?" I looked at her confused "What?" She wiggle her eyebrows. "You know what! You guys made so much noise!" I blushed and waved my hands in the air "We weren't that loud were we!?" She giggled "Yeah, I thought the bed was gonna break. Not only that, you were moaning so much, I couldn't help but to ask!!" I turned my head "Yes.... It was great." She squealed and clapped her hand together. "My baby has finally grown up!!" I glared at her and stormed up to my room like a teenage girl. I grabbed my phone and collapsed on my bed. I decided to text Kirishima because I'm bored as fuck and I want to talk to him.

Bakugou❤️:
Hey, what you doin?

Kiri😘:
Playing with my cousins.

Bakugou❤️:
Man... I want you to play with me😏

Kiri😘:
Me too. Give me a sec, I wanna send you a pic.

Bakugou❤️:
Ok?

Kiri😘:

Bakugou❤️:So cute!!!! I love your hair down

Bakugou❤️:
So cute!!!! I love your hair down.
You look so good.

Kiri😘:
Thanks

Bakugou❤️:
Let me send you a pic.

Kiri😘:
Ok.

Bakugou❤️:

Kiri😘:
...

Kiri😘:
Damn...I'm getting a boner..

I smirked at his text then replied back to him:

Bakugou❤️:
Awe, Kiri gots a little problem eh? Of only I was there with you.

Kiri😘:
Yeah... Imma be right back, I'm gonna take care of my issue.

Bakugou❤️:
Awww your gonna leave me?

Kiri😘:
It's your fault so no whining or I'll have to punish you the next time we see each other.😏😉😘

Bakugou❤️:
I'm whining!! I want you to punish me!!😝

Kiri😘:
Fine but don't get all embarrassed.

Bakugou❤️:
Yes sir.

Kiri😘:
Ttyl. Luv you!!😘

Bakugou❤️:
Love you too!!

I smiled, I'm such a dumbass. I got thinking of when I would see Kirishima next and that would be tomorrow... At school.... Shit. But he wouldn't would he? "I just fucked myself over." I growled. I sighed and started to watch Markiplier until it got late and I decided to hit the hey and go to sleep.

Hey guys, this is a fairly short chapter so sorry about that but I'll update again soon.