Chapter 8

Kirishima lifted me up, catching me by surprise. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist. He pressed his lips on mine as he walked over to my bed. He gently laied me down  and towered over me. I pulled away to catch my breath. God this was really happening. It's not a dream this is real!!! We stared into each other's eyes for a moment, then he leaned down and attacked my neck. I closed my eyes and moaned as he left another hickey. I tugged on the bottom of his shirt, he sat up and smiled "Someone's anxious." I blushed "Just take it off..." He slid off if his shirt and I slid out of mine. "I have a question." He asked, "Do you have any condoms?" I blushed "Yeah, they're in my underwear drawer." He stood up and opened the drawer. He grabbed the box of Trojans and pulled one out, then walked back over and sat it on the bedside table. "Just so it's ready." I nodded. I unbuttoned my pants and slid them off because they were suffocating my hard dick. Kirishima leaned over me and whispered "I can't wait to see all of you." I blushed and tugged at his pants, "Why wait?" I undid his button and slowly unzipped his pants. I slid them down along with his boxers. Kiri Jr. had jumped right out at me. My eyes widen, he was bigger than I thought. It had to have been a good 9 inches while mine was 7 and a half. While I was taking in the sight before me, Kirishima had slid my own boxers off and tossed them aside. Suddenly a wave of nausea washed over me, i stood up off the bed and said "Sorry... I don't feel good all of a sudden." Kirishima stood up and wrapped his arms around me. "We can stop." I bit my lip. I didn't want to stop but... I looked down between us at our dicks. I reached down and grabbed them both with one hand and held them together. Kirishima closed his eyes for a sec and whispered "We don't have to go all the way if your not ready." I nodded. "Yeah. That sound good." He smiled at me and held my hand.

Next thing I knew was Kirishima picking me up bridal style and took me back to the bed. I held onto him with my life, then he sat me down. He sat next to me and wrapped his fingers around my hard on. I bit my lip as he gently started to stroke it. Why dose it feel so much better when someone else dose it!? When he stroked up to my tip, he rubbed his thumb on it causing me to moan loudly, then he went back down. He repeated it multiple times as his place quickened. I gripped onto him and moaned, my toes curled and I couldn't stop myself from loosing control.
"Kiri~!" I moaned into his ear. He groaned as he stroked himself. "Bakugou~." His grunts and muffled moans were intoxicating. Everything about him was intoxicating. I could feel a knot forming in my stomach, "I'm close, Kiri~!" He let out another low grunt "Me too!" With a few more strokes I came into his hand and he came into his other hand. We were both panting as we clung to each other. I slowly let him go and took one of his cum covered hands. I put one of his fingers in my mouth and licked all the cum of it. He stared at me as I cleaned both his hands. "You taste good." He blushed while I smiled. I laid down on the bed, pulling Kirishima with me and I snuggled into his chest. "Maybe tomorrow night... We could go all the way." He nodded and snuggled into my hair. "Don't force yourself if your not ready. I love you, Bakugou." I blushed "I love you too." We both passed out after that.

My bedroom door was whipped open causing both Kirishima and I to wake up. I looked to see my mother "Sorry to wake you too but your dad is here. He wants to talk to you." I glanced at Kiri then back to my mom "Alright." Kirishima rubbed my arm "You want me to go down there with you?" I shook my head, "It'll be fine." I hope.... After my mom left the room I slowly stood up and out of the warm bed and away from the love of my life. I picked up my boxers and put those on then grabbed a random shirt and put that on. Kirishima chuckled "That's fine, you can wear all of my clothes." That's when I noticed it was Kirishima's. I blushed and chucked a sock at his face. "Shut up!" He just laughed. I left my room and slowly made my way downstairs where my father stood in the living room. He smiled at me "Good mor-." His eyes widen. I was confused until he pointed "Is that what I think it is?!" I quickly covered the love bite. "N-no!" I was waiting for him to yell but he took a deep breath and said "I don't care, I didn't come here to yell. Listen Bakugou, I'm sorry for the way I acted a while ago. It's just that I didn't think you would be into guys... I shouldn't have done that to you. I hope you will forgive me." He looked to the ground. For some reason I smiled "Yeah, I forgive you." I heard some footsteps and Kirishima appeared around the corner. He wore a pair of sweats but no shirt. He yawned then stood next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. My father looked at him and laughed "Your right, he dose have shitty red hair." Kirishima face palmed "It's not that shitty is it?" I messed his hair up and said "It's shitty enough." He smiled at me then my father cleared his throat. "I'm gonna leave, that's all I wanted to say." He walked passed us and headed towards the door. I slid out of Kirishima's grip and ran towards him. I wrapped my arms around my dad and said "I love you." My dad hugged me back and whispered "I love you too." I let him go and he left out the door. Kirishima snaked his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "At least he apologized." I nodded "Yeah." My mom walked into the kitchen and yelled "Who ate all the cookies!?" We both started to giggle. "Bakugou!!" Kirishima let go of me and I yelled "RUN!!!!!" We both darted up the stairs. Mom was hot on our tail but we were faster. I shut and locked the door, then we both collapsed on the bed. "This is gonna be a fun weekend." Kirishima smiled. "It's more lively than my place, that's for sure." I laughed "Yeah? Well wait till we go out later." Kirishima wiggled his eyebrows "Oh yeah? What's happenin then?" I shrugged "I'm not telling you!" He smirked and pinned me down on the bed. He lifted my shirt and slid underneath it. I blushed, he started to blow on my stomach causing me to bust out laughing. "Stop it!! That tickles!!" He stopped for a second then took a deep breath and did it again "Stop it Kirishima!!" He peaked out from underneath the shirt and said "Are ya gonna tell me?" I shook my head "No, it's a surprise!!" He disappeared then blew on my stomach again. I started to kick and turn to try to get free of this torture but he wouldn't let me. "Kirishima!! Stop it!!" He chuckled and came out of hiding. "I guess I'll have to wait." I pecked his cheek and asked "Are you gonna survive?" He violently shook his head "Probably not." We both laughed. "Guess we'll have to find out."