Adora!

"Man I hate heels," I groaned.

I walk in them feeling the pain hitting my foot.

"Fuck this," I growled.

I grabbed the bottom of my heels and ripped them apart.

"Much better," I sighed in relief.

I threw the bottom of my heels into the trash as I was now walking on flats.

"Adora get back to class, I repeat Adora get back to class," the speaker went on.

"Not this again," I groaned.

I quickly went to my class but when I got there I was too nervous to open the door.

"Mrs. Weaver is gonna scream at me..."

I opened the door slowly as I saw half of Mrs. Weaver's crossing her arms glaring at me.

"Sorry I'm late," I slowly entered.

"Would you look at that the slut came back this year," Jason says.

"Oh would you look at that oh wait I can't your stupidity is making me too blind to see you," I snap back at him with a hand on my hip.

Ooo's go around the classroom as I walk to my seat.

"Now Adora I don't think you want detention now would you?"

"Sorry Mrs. Weaver..."

"Okay class so as I was saying before we are going to have a partner project, you will have to find the importance in the central idea of the novel you have read over the summer," she said. "I will send the rest of the project through Google Classroom now partner up with the time you have now."

"Adora! You wanna partner up?" Glimmer asks me.

"Sure, why not?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey Glimmer want to be partners?" I see Bow come up to Glimmer.

"O-oh! Uh Bow I'm kinda w-working with Adora," she put her head down.

Bow couldn't see it but I saw Glimmer blushing like a tomato. Glimmer has have a crush on Bow since last year. This was finally her chance.

"Actually Bow I'm not working with Glimmer, I'm kinda working with someone else so Glimmer is all yours," I grinned.

"Adora!" Glimmer yelled at me.

"Really? Alright, c'mon Glimmer let's talk over here!" he says.

He grabbed Glimmer's hand as he dragged her away.

She better thank me later.

I looked around the room to see people being partnered up. Some waved at me but I didn't looked at them. For some reason something caught my eye, or someone. She had her hoodie over her head looking down.

It's that girl from earlier...

I walked towards her as she sat across the room.

Why is she so alone?

I walked up to her.

"Hey," I say.

She doesn't do anything. She just keeps her head down. I poke her hoping it would get her attention.

"Fuck off," she spoke in a harsh voice.

"I'm not here to bother I just have one question," I continue to poke her.

"Cut it out," she turns around grabbing my hand.

I watch her hood come down slowly which let out her hair.

I didn't say anything as she let go of my hand and went back putting her head down. I walked away letting her think I was gone but really I went to grab a chair. I dragged the chair next to her.

"Now let me guess your gonna ask me how a mother like mine would want a child like me?" she moves her head up glaring at me.

"What? No, I was gonna ask if you want to be partners?" I looked at her.

"Do you think this is funny to you?" She growls at me.

"Does it look like I'm laughing?" I tilt my head.

"Why do you want to work with me?" she laughed harshly.

"You interest me..."

"I interest you?" she looked at me with a dull look.

"Yea you actually look pretty cool..."

"Please," she scoffs.

"Do you have a problem with me,"I tilt my head.

"Didn't say anything, but still I don't think it would be okay for you to be near me or people may think something," she crossed her arms.

How can you say that about yourself?

"So what? They can think whatever bullshit they want to think, I wanna stay with you," I said moving my chair closer to her.

I can't believe I just said that?! Why did I say that!? "I wanna stay with you" that was so corny she probably thinks your a weirdo now!

"What is wrong with you?" She asked me with a weird face.

I rolled my eyes at her comment.

"So partners?" I pulled my hand out.

"I'm not shaking your hand," she declines my handshake.

I'm hurt. She has shot arrows through my heart!

"I felt that," I pouted.

She looked at me strangely.

"Listen you cannot criticize my weirdness you two color eye person because I am the queen of weird," I stand on my chair.

"Adora!" Mrs. Weaver calls out my name.

"Sorry!" I get back down.

I sighed while I hear a laugh. A laugh that sounded so sweet. I turn to see the girl next to me holding her stomach laughing.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny," I cross my arms.

"It actually is," she says through her laughs.

I couldn't help but smile at her.

"Hey if we're gonna be partners can I atleast know your name?" I questioned her.

She stopped laughing and looked at me.

"I guess you do need to call me something, because I don't think I wanna be called two color eye person," she crosses her arms.

"Hehehe," I laugh nervously.

I hope I didn't offend her, she's actually kinda fun...

"Catra."

"What?"

"My name is Catra," she looks away.

"Well Catra it's nice to meet you," I smiled.

"Your not gonna say your name?" she grins.

"Hmph! I think you already know it by how much trouble I get into," I huffed.

"Your right, but I guess I would like to hear it one more time," she looks at me.

"Alright, fine, my name is-"

"Adora!"

I fell off my seat by the shout of Mrs. Weaver.

"Ow!" I whined.

I look up to see a laughing Catra.

I think me and you are gonna become great friends.