Church

I can't believe I'm sick. This stupid fever, I never get sick! How the fuck did I magically get sick!? And Jennifer that bitch! I left them behind and then they come back! What's worse is Adora saw me go out of control! She probably thinks I'm a monster. Out of all the guys I dated it had to be Harold. Actually no there was no love there it was toxic he would always pick a fight and when I tried to defend myself he would hit me. Now there together perfect, good for them they are the perfect match. There toxic selves should be together. Man I-

"Calm down, your home," I feel Adora's arm tightening around me.

"I'm calm," I grumbled.

"Your so tense I feel it, it's depressing," she lets out.

"That's so rude," I turned to her.

"And you aren't?" her eyebrowed went up.

"Shut up, I'm the one that's sick," I sticked my tongue out.

"Yeah that reminds me I have to wet your cloth," she said as she was about to get up.

"No, j-just stay where you are..." I looked down.

I swear I look so weak right now... if she tells anyone I'm taking her eyes out.

"I think I like sick Catra more than non-sick Catra," she snickered.

"Your lucky I don't feel like taking your eyes out right now," I looked at her.

"Please you love me too much to even do it," she laughed.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I'm hungry," I puffed my cheeks.

"Well guess what? The only food your going to be eating is soup," she got out of the bed.

When she got out of the bed I felt like something was missing. I felt part of me gone. I touched the empty side of the bed.

"Soup?"

"Yep, soup," she left the room.

I don't want to get up but I don't want to be here alone.

"Oh yeah, take these," she came in with some pills and a bottle of water.

"What are these for?"

"To lower your fever and to get you some sleep while I cook," she smiled.

I took the pills putting them into my mouth as I swallowed it by drinking the water.

"They taste gross," I belched.

"Well it is medicine now rest, Catra I'll bring your food up," she rested her head on mine.

She put the water bottle on top of the drawer and went to the kitchen. My head started to get drowsy as my eyes started to close. The next thing I knew my eyes were closed and my mind drifted off.

-Dreaming Catra-

"Hi I'm Jennifer want to be friends?" a girl smiled at me.

"Sure... I'm Catra!" I smiled back.

"Hey Jennifer who's the girl?" a guy came from behind her.

"Harold this is Catra my new friend and Catra this is Harold my bestfriend!"

"Hi" he looked at me weirdly.

"Hi..."

"Catra, your hair is so soft" Jennifer started to touch my hair.

"H-hey!" I pulled my hair back.

"Haha your a sensitive one are you?" Harold laughs.