You didn't tell her?

"Catra I know you have a 7," she said.

"I do not!" I yelled hiding my cards.

"Yes you do! I saw it!"

"You looked at my cards!?" 

"You don't hide them very well, now hand me the 7," she let her hand out.

"No!" I said bringing myself up from the floor. 

"Give me the 7!" she got up.

"Over my dead body," I glared at her.

"Then I'll see you at your funeral," Adora said as she tackled me down. 

"Hey!" I shouted falling to the ground.

Stretching my hand out with the card in my hand she tried to grab it. 

"Girls?"

I look up to see a man in a blue shirt and some black jeans. He had blue eyes. 

"Am I interrupting something?" he looked down at us. 

I turn to Adora to see our position. She was on top of me with her hand on my waist. My hand on top of her shoulder. Meeting her eyes I felt my face starting to heat up. We quickly separate from each other and get up. 

"Um and you are?" Adora questioned the man.

"Oh I'm just an old friend," he softly says looking at the woman on the bed.

"You know my mother?" I asked.

"You can say that now I don't think I have introduced myself," he said putting his hand on top of his chest dramatically. "The name is Daryl and you girls are?"

"Adora and I'm Catra," I told him. 

"How dare you give my information out!" she shout shaking me.

"Stop shaking me! It's only your name!" I grabbed her wrists.

"I'm going to get kidnapped now," Adora went to the corner of the room.

"What are you doing?" 

"Let me think how I'm going to tell god how I died," she cried hugging her knees.

I rolled my eyes as I feel a tap on my shoulder. 

"Is she okay?" Daryl pointed at Adora.

"She's fine," I told him seeing Adora at the glance of my eye moving her finger on the wall. "So how do you know my mother?" I asked. 

"Well it's a long story," he said sitting himself down on the chair. 

"Does it look like I have something to do right now?" I rested my back on the wall. 

"I mean you were playing goldfish with me you sore loser," I head Adora mutter.

"I was gonna win the card was actually a 2," I lied.

"No it wasn't!" 

"Yes it was!"

"You know what? I'm going to the bathroom be right back," Adora got up.

"Wait!" I yelled.

She turned around and looked at me. 

"Can you get me a lasagna?" I asked.

"Why... your lucky I live with you," she said before leaving.

"Yaya," I waved my hand at her. 

Watching Adora leave I turn back to Daryl. 

"So you were saying?" 

He looked at me strangely as if he was trying to figure something out.