The Trio

There is now an editor for this book! He is being very helpful, and is a great friend! He deserves some credit to the chapters now for editing it. I hate grammar. So I thank him for being able to deal with my terrible writing skills. Arigato! 

We made it back to class as the bell rang. "See ya at lunch," I said to Adora while I walk away with my stuff in my arms, I left the room and moved towards to my next class. "Wildcat, wait up" I heard Scorpia shout. I waited for her by the door.

This does not make me nice.

"You waited?" she asked.

"Yeah and? Just hurry up," I walked ahead.

She walked next to me as we made it to math class. "I fucking hate this class," I cursed.

"Math isn't that hard," Scorpia told me.

"Easy for you to say," I said while sitting down at my desk.

"She's right, math is the center of the world, it's everything with all the logic and numbers in it and don't forget about the variables," Entrapta remarks in an overly enthusiastic tone, sitting next to me.

"You're in this class?" I asked.

"Yeah, you haven't seen Entrapta here?" Scorpia says on my left side.

"No, not one glance."

"Class today is a group project, four is the maximum number, you will complete this packet with your group as it is due by next week on Thursday," the teacher said.

"Great, give us more papers that won't be done," a kid from the class said.

"Then you wouldn't mind getting an F at all in this class, even better you can stay here for detention," Mr. Newart told him.

"Does it look like I care?" the dude said back.

"You're not supposed to care, that's for your parents to decide if they should," he said.

"You're calling my parents?!" the dude with messy blond hair got up from his seat.

"Sit yourself down Mr. Patrick," Mr. Newart said while passing out the packets to each of the students.

"Listen you jackass, if you call my parents you're going to be sorry you ever met me," Patrick threatened.

"Dammit Patrick just sit your ass down," I hear a girl behind me whisper. Mr. Newart went to his desk as he phoned someone. "Well Mrs. Winter is waiting for you," he told him.

"What? You think a chick is going to scare me? Please," Patrick said as he left the room.

"His ass is so dead," I heard from behind someone say.

"Who's Mrs. Winter?" I asked Scorpia and Entrapta.

"Mrs. Winter is the Vice Principal, she is so kind," Entrapta informed.

"Nice? Yeah she has this nice side to her but when she's mad, you got to back away," Scorpia said.

"She's that intimidating?" I asked.

"I don't know, I have only heard stories," Scorpia said.

"Alright! I finished the project!" Entrapta shouts.

I just look at Entrapta. "How... HOW THE FUCK?" I yelled.

"Ms. Catra, do I need to send you to Mrs. Winter as well?" Mr. Newart asked.

I gave him a glare and replied, "No sir."

"Alright then," he said as he went back to his work.

"Entrapta gimme this," I said, taking her work. I started to copy the answers. "What are you doing?" Scorpia asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Copying Entrapta's work?"

"Yes, now shush! I'm concentrating," I told her.

"You can't do that! You won't learn anything if you copy," she complained.

"That's the whole point, I don't give a rat's ass about math! Now let me do MY work, I'm almost finished," I explained.

I finished copying Entrapta, to see her grabbing a piece of my hair. "Ow!" I screeched as she pulled a strand of my hair out of my head. "What was that for?!"

"DNA, the science in this strand will contain a lot," she said.

This is why this girl creeps me out.

"Entrapta, what have we talked about collecting people's DNA?" Scorpia points her finger at Entrapta.

"I don't remember, you tell me," she said innocently while taking the strand of hair, and putting it inside a test tube as she capped it, putting it in her pocket.

"You weren't listening to me during our talk?"

"Was I supposed to?"

Damn. Tech girl has attitude.

I see Scorpia's face that showed so much hurt. "I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!" she cried.

"We are!" Entrapta shot up.

"REALLY?"

"REALLY!"

Scorpia lunged on Entrapta over me. They were hugging while I WAS BETWEEN THEM.

I NEED AIR! AIR! I WANT AIR!

I escaped the hug while panting. I look at Scorpia's paper to see it blank. "Hey Scorpia, copy Entrapta so we can hand in the project," I said handing her Entrapta's work.

"Aww you care!"

"W-what! I do not! I just want to hand this shit in!" I rambled.

"It's okay, c'mere," she said as she grabbed me bringing into the hug. Both of them were hugging while I was between them.

I'm not going to say anything! I'm going to wait till this over, and this is NOT because I like it!

The hug was over as me and Entrapta talked while Scorpia was writing the answers.

Entrapta is not that bad once you get to know her.

The bell rang and the three of us handed our work in. "Finished this quickly?" Mr. Newart asked.

"Yes sir," we all replied in usion.

"Alright then, the three of you will get these graded and I will tell you if any answers are incorrect," he told us.

"I'm not wrong," I hear Entrapta say.

She's not lying.

"I am right, all these answers ARE right," she explained to him.

"I will have to see about that, Ms. Entrapta," he told her.

"But-"

"Yes sir, thank you! We will be going!" Scorpia quickly said.

Scorpia pushed us out the door as we were in the hallway.

"Entrapta, you can't do that!"

"But I'm RIGHT!"

"I'm not dealing with this, I'm off to my next class," I told them.

"What's your next class?" Scorpia asks.

"Drama," I told her.

"I don't have that class," she pouted.

"Good for me then," I said.

"Well see ya later Wildcat," Scorpia said as she went to her next class.

"Bye Catra!" Entrapta said as she left.

I started to walk towards my next class.

Guess math class isn't all bad.