Lunch

"It's finally lunch I'm starving!" I come out of the classroom.

"Yep now for you to meet some new people," she took my hand.

"But what if they think I'm..." I cover my eyes.

"Okay your different but there gonna be okay with it, trust me," she cupped my face.

For some reason I did trust her. Even though I just met her, I trust her.

"Okay, let's go," I tighten her hand.

"Don't worry kitten I'll protect you," she went closer to me.

Protect me....

We parted so we can put our stuff away and met back next to the vending machine.

"Let's go the cafeteria is this way," she guided me.

I followed her as the cafeteria was loud and crowded. I saw people look at me and heard their whispers. I growled under my breath ready to say something till I felt Adora grab my hand.

"Don't let them get to you," she whispered in my ear.

We went on line hand in hand. I got to say I'm a picky person. I looked at the food wondering what to get.

"Pizza. I want pizza," I grabbed it.

I saw Adora laughed at my reaction as she took her food, and got a drink.

"So the princess got some mac and cheese," I looked at her.

"Yes, yes she did and some juice," she took her tongue out at me.

We got our lunch and and Adora dragged me to the loud back table.

"Mermista you can't eat my chocolate!" A girl with flowers in hair shouting at a girl dressed in blue.

"Watch me," the girl in blue eats the candy.

"MERMISTA!" the flower girl screamed.

"SHUT UP YOU BOTH SO LOUD!" a small girl shouted.

"You people need help!" I saw the girl from before that sparkle girl.

"Did you guys hear that Clarissa broke up with her boyfriend?" a guy holding a phone in his hand asked.

"Entrapta can you not disturb us?" a girl with light blue hair holding a purple girl's hair hand.

"Sorry but I want to know how this love stuff work," a purple hair girl whined.

I went behind Adora as she giggled.

"Hey guys," she told the loud table.

We both sat next to each other at the table.

"Who's she?" the guy looked at me.

"This is Catra, Catra that is Bow, Glimmer, Perfuma, Mermista, Spinnerella, Netossa, and Frosta," she told me.

"Okay so Entrapta, Rainbow, Sparkles, Flower girl, Fish girl, Windy, Net, and Icy," I pointed them out.

"I like her," Fish girl grinned at me.

"Your eyes look so pretty," Flower girl came up to me.

My eyes went wide.

"Okay your different but there gonna be okay with it, trust me"

Adora was right.

I turned to Adora to see her smiling at me. I grabbed her hand and I stayed next to her.

"I told you we won't judge you here," she smiled.

I felt home for the first time in my life. I felt family.

"Catra your eyes are magnificent how did you get them the genes of your parent's what are they?" Entrapta asked me.

"I never met my father, but my mother has blue eyes," I told her.

"Never met father but mother has blue eyes, your father may have blue eyes as his genes or brown eyes but that would mean someone in-"

"Alright Entrapta I don't understand anything you're saying so no," Icy says.

"From what I heard from Adora you like Musicals and.... you don't know anime!" Rainbow cried.

"I know right!" Adora cried with him.

"Both of you shut the fuck up with your anime shit, it's boring and it sucks," Sparkles looks at him.

"Listen Glimmer anime is life it is the meaning of life!" Adora raises her hands.

"Anime is trash," she says back eating a french fry.

"GASP! How dare you!" Rainbow was in shocked.

I looked at Adora who's angry.

"Anime is the best! It literally the only thing I live for," she states to Sparkles.

"You need help, and do you want to come to my house?" Sparkles asks Adora.

"Can't I need to do the project with her," Adora points at me.

"Okay," Sparkles says to her.

"Where are we going to do it?" I asked her.

"I was thinking your house..." Adora looks away.

My house....

"Oh um, sure," I said eating my pizza.

"Adora, are you going to sleepover today?" Sparkles asks her.

"I don't think I can, but I'll let you know," Adora smiles.

"Alright but I miss our movie nights," Sparkles sighs.

Movie nights?

"Same, but you know me, detention," Adora shrugged her shoulders.

"You used to never have detention..." I heard Sparkles whispered.

I looked at Adora to see she stopped eating. She got up and went to throw out her lunch. She walked out, not looking back.

"Glimmer did you have to?" Rainbow looked at Sparkles.

"But am I wrong?" Glimmer looked around the table.

No one said anything. They were quiet. I got up.

"I don't know what the fuck is going on but if you guys were actually her friends you wouldn't make her walk away," I threw out my lunch.

"Listen you don't talk like you know us because you just met her we knew her more than you ever had, and for your information I saw you. I saw you just watching me get beat up by Lonnie and you didn't do shit!" Sparkles stood up and just glared at me.

I didn't say anything. She was right. I didn't do anything.

I walked away going to find Adora.

"She doesn't deny it. She saw me get hurt and didn't do anything." Sparkles said as I left.

Now where are you Adora?