Control

"Can you wait for me?" she says.

What? She wants me to....

I looked away.

She's not shutting me out, but she wants me to wait for her... I have been waiting for people all my life and now she's asking me. What makes her an exception? What makes her so different?

"I'll try Adora but just so you know I won't wait long..." I got my stuff and left.

Why did I say that? Why couldn't I say no!? What makes her different? Is it because I don't want to lose a friend? Please she'll probably get tired of me soon.

I went to class and sat down on my desk. I waited for Adora to come through the door but she didn't came. I was waiting, I don't know why. It was as if I was wanting her to come. Class was about to end and Adora came in with none other than Clarissa. They both looked like a complete mess. Adora's hair was everywhere and she had a red mark on her cheek. Clarissa's hair was the same but on her face she had a bruise.

"What is this?" Mr. Stuart looked at them.

"She started it!" both them point at each other.

"Adora what happened?" he turned to her.

"So I was walking to class right and THIS GIRL is literally taking p-"

"Shut up, that is not what happen! I was taking magnificent photos of myself-"

"No you were not! I checked your phone it was photo's of me and my friend!" Adora interrupted.

Photos of us? Why the fuck does she want a photo of me?

"Bitch your too low quality to be in my phone," Clarissa flips her hair.

"Low quality? Have you checked yourself in a mirror?" Adora snapped back.

Mr. Stuart sended them outside as the whole class looked followed.

Why does everybody have to be so nosey.

Mr. Stuart closed the door behind him but everybody was looking through the window.

"You can't just take my phone!"

"I can take whatever I want to take!" I head Adora's voice.

"She's lying!"

"Look at the photos!"

"You and your lesbian freak aren't wanted here, you slut"

"Don't talk shit about my friend"

"Aw did you finally moved on from Regina or whatever that hoe's name was"

"Shut up..."

"That girl in there or whatever her name is I bet she's a slut too-"

"I said shut up!"

I don't know what the commotion was going on but I heard a slam. I was hearing there conversation as I went through the crowd in front of the door. I saw Adora holding Clarissa by the collar slamming her into the lockers.

"Don't you talk shit about her! You can talk shit about me but not her."

"You ACTUALLY care for her?" Clarissa laughs.

"Yea I do I care for her with all my life something you wouldn't know about since no one is able to care for you," Adora snarled.

W-what? She cares for me? With her life? She cares for me with her life? Is she crazy! How can she care someone like me? A freak...

"Do you wanna pick a fight?"

"Don't try to get yourself killed," Adora let go of her.

Adora got detention and so did Clarissa. They both got back into the classroom as everyone rushed to there seats since the teacher was coming back inside. I went to my chair and saw Adora walking inside. She went to her seat. The chair next to me. I couldn't look at her. Matter of fact glance at her. I couldn't get that voice out of my head. It was stuck there. Like a magnet.

"Yea I do I care for her with all my life"

Is she out of her head? Sure I know were friends and all, but with her life? She just met me and she's already out here giving me a home and friends. Why am I being weak? I feel weak and helpless. As if I'm just standing here for people to come to me. I don't want there help... but deep inside me I need it.

Class was over as I grabbed my stuff and hurried out of the classroom. I went to my next class not wanting to talk or see anyone I knew. I sat down at my seat and Adora came in.

"Catra-"

"Stop. Don't talk."

She went silent and sat down next to me. We didn't say anything. I didn't say anything. Her voice was like something I could get angry about. Then again it makes me feel warm inside. Makes me feel whole. I can't stay mad at her for so long. I know that. The worst part is that I live with her. I could ignore her but it wouldn't be fair. Not to her. I'm not that kind of person... am I?

Class was over and as I went to my locker. I grabbed my stuff and when I turned around I see Adora.

"So it's happening to you too huh?" She looks at my locker. "I knew staying with me would be bad but I didn't think it would go to those standards," she laughed covering her face.

"What are you talking about?" I looked at her.

"You still don't get it do you?" she looked away.

"I don't know what your talking about, Adora," I said.

"Catra this thing where you think everyone is bullying you is wrong... it all started because of me," she turned to me with tears coming out of her eyes.

"W-what?"

"Catra, many things happened last year and in the summer I wasn't in my right mind that I went out of control," she put her hand on her head.

"Out of control? Adora what did you?" I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Let's just go home, okay?" Adora grabbed my hand.

I nodded. We went home and when we got there Adora sighed and went to her room. I was going to follow but I thought that wasn't best. I changed and left my stuff in my room. I sat on the couch to feel Adora's presence coming down the stairs.

"I feel like you have many questions for me," Adora sat next to me in her shorts.

"I always have questions for you but I know you won't answer them," I crossed my arms.

"Some things no those are too hard to answer, sorry..." she looked away.

"It's fine, so I guess I'm not allowed to ask about last year then?" I turned to her.

"Sorry..."

"Stop apologizing it makes me feel like the bad guy," I nudge her shoulder.

She laughs and grabs the remote control.

"How about we watch Shrek the Musical?" she grinned.

"You are obsessed," I laughed.

"I'll take that as a yes," she puts the movie on.

"Keep your big bright beautiful world!~" Adora grabbed my hand and sang.

I laughed smiling at her.

I don't want to let go of this. How we would sing musicals and how she can always bring a smile on my face.

"Sing with me, Catra!" she whined.

"No, this is so stupid"

"I've got all I need~" she sang in front of me.

"So read the stinkin' sign~" I sang.

She turned to me and laughed. We started to sing together in sink. We sang to the whole song, till something interrupted us. I heard a knock on the door. I went to go open the door.

"Catra."

W-why is she here?

"Mother..."