Easter

"So you ditched school to go out with Adora on a date, correct?" Scorpia questioned me.

"I wasn't a date! It was day where I just spended time with her... and we held hands... and almost kissed... and had a moment..."

"Catra you have done it," Scorpia said.

"Done what?"

"Stupid you have gotten Adora to fall for you," Kyle said.

WHAT?!

"Um how the fuck?"

"Dude you know it's true you just won't let it be," Kyle told me.

"You're so in denial wildcat," Scorpia facepalmed herself.

"I'm not listening to you dumbasses," I insulted them.

"Hey! I-"

"HAPPY EASTER!" Bow jumps out of nowhere.

We all shouted by the shout as I threw a punch at him.

"What the hell dude!? You trying to give us a heart attack!? Goddamn," I yelled at him.

"Owwww! Did you have to hit me so hard??? It's Easterrrr," he groaned holding his stomach.

"Who cares?" I asked.

"I do! I have a basket of egg chocolates and bird chick marshmallows that the Easter bunny gave to me," Scorpia says.

"Wait, the Easter bunny actually came!?" Kyle asked Scorpia with a shocked face.

Are they fucking serious? They believe this shit?

"Yes!"

"Guys the fucking bunny ain't real," I said as everyone went quiet.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Bow shouted.

"YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?" Kyle looked at me with eyes that were gonna cry.

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY CATRA!" Scorpia told me.

"You guys seriously believe that a damn bunny is hopping his ass around giving out goodies?" I looked at them.

"YES!" they all said in usion.

"Of course, idiots can be idiots," I said.

"Shit guys we need to get to class," Bow said.

I turned around and didn't see Adora.

"Alright let's go," I said.

"I'm gonna go remind Glimmer and Adora that class is almost starting,
Bow said as he left.

"You know he's acting weird," Kyle said.

"Bow is always weird," I told him as me, him, and Scorpia walk through the school doors.

"No but weirder than usual I don't know just distant," he explained.

"Don't worry Kyle he's maybe planning something for you don't overthink much on it," Scorpia told him.

"Maybe, I hope your right Scorpia," he told her.

"She is don't worry too much about it," I let out.

"Aww Wildcat you're caring," Scorpia pointed out.

"I am not, one word about this and I'm going to kick both of your asses," I threatened.

They nodded and we parted our ways to our lockers. I went to my locker and saw a flyer on it. A play flyer.

"What the hell is this?" I asked while grabbing it peeling it off my locker to look at it.