Art

I really thought she was going to leave me if I told her about me watching Sparkles. Not doing anything. Guess I was wrong, and she stayed. Now she's coming to my house. The worst part of my life. I just hope that mom isn't home. Please god she isn't. I don't think I want her to see how everything happens in the house.

Minutes later Adora was able to convince me that we had to get back into the school. We parted once again to get our stuff and met by the vending machine. Once we met by the vending machine I saw Adora laughing.

"What's so funny?" I looked at her.

"You," she pointed.

"Huh?" I wondered.

"C'mon, I knew bringing a brush was a good thing," she held a brush in her hand.

"So you just carry that around?" I looked at her.

"Hey, a sensed in me said to bring it and I'm glad I did!" she pointed the brush at me.

"A sense?" I asked her.

"Shut-up now to fix this kitty's hair," she grabbed my hand.

She took me into the girl's bathroom.

"Sit," she ordered me.

"On the floor?" I pointed.

"Sit!" she yelled.

"Alright, alright," I sat on the floor putting my stuff next to me.

She went behind me as she started to brush my hair. Her hands felt soft as I was able to feel her fingers brush off my skin. The way she brushed my hair like no has before. She was gentle. She made sure I didn't feel any pain. Her brushing was calming. I felt so relaxed that I forgot that we were still in the bathroom. In the school, and that we were ditching class.

"Okay I'm done, you see now your hair is straight," she says.

"I don't want to go to class," I whined.

"That sucks, because your going to class," she stands up and gets her stuff.

"Noo!" I complained.

"Kitty, we have to go," she lets her hand out.

I sighed. I grab my stuff and then her hand. She brought me up like I was nothing.

Oh my god, how strong is she!?

We left the bathroom and went down to 8th period. Art class.

"Okay so it says here you guys are present and then your absent did you guys skip?," The art teacher looked at us.

"Uh, hehe," Adora laughed.

I turned my head hoping for her to feel at least sorry for us.

"Alright I won't say anything go sit in the back and the assignment is to draw something new," she said.

We moved to our seats with a big white paper in font of us with paints.

I see Adora groan but didn't mind. I grabbed the paintbrush and started painting. I started to color the white paper with the color yellow. I imagined her with her blonde hair down. Her blue eyes. And her the way her eyes shine when she smiles. The way her smile can brighten the whole day.

"Wonderful job, Catra! This is magnificent you have great talent," The art teacher passed by me.

I was snapped back into reality to see the thing I drew or should I say person. Adora was the person I drew. It looked so real.

"Wow, that looks so great! Aw it's me!" Adora looks at it.

I felt my face starting to heat up as I tried to cover my drawing.

"Don't look!" I shouted.

"Aw c'mon it's really good!" she hugged me from behind.

"I bet you did good too," I mumbled.

"Hah! If only that was true, I suck at drawing," she laughed.

I looked at Adora's painting to see her draw a cat.

"You suck," I laughed.

"Wow, please tell me something I don't know," she rolled her eyes.

"Why a cat though?" I looked at her.

"Well I thought of you and it came out as a cat," she looked away.

"Aw am I on the princesses mind?" I teased her with a grin.

"I know I'm in yours for sure," she grinned back.

"You wish," I scoff.

Minutes later the bell rang.

"You may take your paintings home, class dismissed," The art teacher said.

"Can I please take your painting home, kitten," I saw Adora pout at me.

"Why? It's terrible..." I looked at it.

"What? That looks so good and if you don't want it then I'll take it," she grabs it.

"T-then I'll take yours!" I grabbed hers.

"Your welcome," she grinned.

We left the classroom and went to our lockers. We were again meeting at the vending machine.

"Ugh, detention," I groaned.

"Let's go," she drags my hand.

I noticed that detention was the other way.

"Isn't it that way?"

"Catra, were not actually going to detention," she continued dragging me.

"What?! Then they'll know we skipped it," I rambled.

"Let's just say the teachers know where I go and if your with me they'll know you won't be in detention," she grinned.

I caught up with her as she slowed her pace.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Catra do you want to know how to fight?" she looks at me.

"I already know how to fight," I crossed my arms while walking.

"How about something more advanced though?" she looks at me.

"What do you mean?" I looked at her.

"Do you want to join the Horde?" she questions.

"Is that like a class filled with violence?"

"Well yeah it teaches us how to defend ourselves and I think you would like it a lot," she laughs.

"When can I join?" I looked at her.

"Right now," she opens a door.