Chocolate

It’s been days since that happened. Since she… 

“Thanks Catra,” I said.

Feeling the jacket on me as it felt warm.

“Your welcome,” she said as she came close to me.

She cupped my face, moving up as I felt her lips touch my cheek.

“Happy Birthday Princess,” she whispered through my ear before leaving the room.

Leaving me…. Blushing red.

She has been running through my head non stop. Since that night when we did that she has been running through my mind more frequently. Now since my birthday she just can’t leave my mind. She’s there no matter where I go or what I do. 

I felt a punch to my face as it brought me down. 

“Adora! Are you okay?”

“What?” I looked around. 

“Adora?” 

I turn to meet eyes with Catra.

“Are you okay?” she took her hand out.

“Uh yeah just thinking,” I grabbed her hand raising from the ground. 

“You have been spacing out the whole time, is something wrong?” she asked as she wrapped her hand on mine. 

Yeah, you can’t get out of my damn head and I think I’m going crazy. 

“Nope! Nothing at all, just worried about Glimmer,” I said.

Glimmer is taking a test to go to a University she has been wanting to go to for her life. She has to pass the test so she can skip the grades and enter it.

“Sparkles is smart she’ll make it don’t worry too much Adora she’s going to be okay,” she put her hand on my shoulder with a smile.

“Thanks Catra,” I gave her a soft smile.

“Now c’mon training is almost over I still want to beat your ass,” she laughs.

“Like you can,” I scoff. 

We went to a fighting stance. Catra charged at me as she brought her leg up. I grabbed her ankle throwing her to the ground. She caught herself before she could touch the ground and ran towards me. Jumping she wrapped her thighs around me spinning me around which threw me off balance. But mostly making me red than ever. The way she did it just can’t get out of my head. It was hot and insane. I moved my leg to keep my balance as I grabbed Catra’s arms throwing her backwards. Grabbing her wrist I threw her to a wall. Pushing her towards the wall I pinned her. My leg between her legs with my hands holding onto her wrists. We were both panting out of breath. 

“Looks like you caught me,” she smirked through her heavy breathing.

“Guess I have kitten,” I eyed her. 

Looking at her up and down, she was driving me crazy. The way her shirt was able to show her stomach and her shorts were short. Her curves were showing. The sweat on her as it dripped slowly down on her skin. Her hair was in a ponytail as it was a mess. Though it was dashing. She was hot and she was beneath me. With my leg right between her legs I had the sense of feeling of bringing my leg up. 

“Take a photo princess it will last longer,” she tilted her head.

“No thanks,” I said letting her go. 

I was checking her out. No doubt about it. I just don’t understand why?

“Training is over guys,” the door opens as Kyle comes through.