ONE

Lucy sighed as she watched team Natsu laugh at something Lisanna said. Ever since she came back they've drifted away and pretty much had a silent agreement to replace her with Lisanna.

She has to admit that hurts, they could have at least told her or confronted her about it. But then again they might not have needed too since the reality is that she was just a replacement for her.

She looked down at my strawberry smoothie not really feeling in the mood anymore. pushing it away she put her head down watching the guilt interact with each other, almost like she was never there but the again to them she isn't.

Maybe she could get a job to keep her busy or something, she need to pay rent anyway. Lucy got up and walked towards the board only to bump into someone. "Sorry" she mumbled as she rubbed her sore butt.

"Lucy" Lucy heard someone a familiar voice filled with surprise to look up to see Nastu. She wanted him to actually notice her and talk to her but she was still angry at him for ignoring her.

"Excuse me" she mumbled and went to make her way around him only to be held back. "Just because we haven't been speaking lately doesn't mean you have to be a bitch" Natsu spoke annoyed.

She's the bitch?! "If that's what you think" she mumbled not wanting to get into an argument wrenching myself from he's hold.

"What has been going on with you?" Nastu asked annoyed. "Nothing" she shrugged getting annoyed.

"What is it because we haven't been talking and hanging out with you lately?" Natsu spoke harshly "are you that desperate for attention" Natsu sneered.

"Yeah that's my problem, the fact that I want attention" She stated sarcasm dripping from her every word her past month frustration coming out.

"You all drifted away from me and even kicked me off the team not even having the guts to confront me about it" I yelled as tears began to well up in my eyes.

"Yes because you obviously would have liked the news" He stated sarcasm in he's words before his face hardened

"It saved us all the trouble of watching you cry you're eyes out, at least you understood what was happening. I would have thought you would have trained to become stronger not wallow in your own sadness." Natsu spoke honesty in his voice.

"That's what you thought of me, all this time? Was I only here to make you all feel better about Lisanna?" Lucy cried the guilt now noticing the scene going on.

Natsu's eyes widened at the accusation "no that's not what-"

"What did you mean Natsu, because from has been happening that was all true?" Lucy stated feeling deflated. Natsu stared at her and her deflated form and was about to speak to make her understand but Lisanna beat him to it.

"That's not what Natsu meant Lucy, he was just angry" Lisanna spoke in a calming tone making Lucy angry.

"Then what did he mean, from what I've gathered I was only a replacement for you" Lucy rolled her eyes. "Always been always will, this guilt really loves you doesn't it" Lucy sneered as Lisanna begin to tear up.

"Lucy don't speak to her like that" Mira went to defend her sister.

"It's the truth isn't it" Lucy muttered.

"Honestly Lucy you shouldn't go picking fights that you can't win" Erza spoke calmly as Mira glared at Lucy for her statement.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Lucy spoke almost defensively, are they saying I'm weak! That's just offensive even I can win a fight against someone in the guilt.

Have they forgotten all the things she did and helped them with? The adventures, of course they did Lisanna is here.

"It means you're weak Lucy weak. A weak celestial wizard mage that is useless behind her equally weak spirits" Natsu cut Erza off as she went to on speak angry by the way she spoke towards Lisanna.

More tears gathered in Lucy eyes at the new revelation as Natsu stared in horror, horrified by what he said along with shocked guilt members but they can't help but know within them those words were true.

They have never seen Lucy fight her own battles her spirit fighting them for her. Barely as strong and limited amount she's able to summon. To them she is useless without them and will always need someone else to fight her battles.

Lucy looked around the guilt to see the judgment and truth in their eyes some with guilt for their thoughts.

"If that's what you think then" Tears streamed down her face as she ran out the guilt leaving a silent guilt behind her.

"Natsu!" Gray hissed as she disappeared from view.

"I lost my temper I didn't mean to say that" He stared wide eyed to where Lucy disappeared to.

"Still that was uncalled for Natsu" Erza shook her head in disappointment.

"You're the one who made that comment about starting a fight she can't win" Natsu rebutted making Erza see her fault.

"Well she shouldn't have said that to Lisanna" Mira stated hugging Lisanna who was close to tears.

Lisanna released herself from her sister's hug before looking down on the ground as everyone stared at her in confusion. "All she said was true thought wasn't it?" She asked quietly as everyone in the guilt took her words in.

"Ever since I came back, Lucy was ignored, she was barely with anyone. When was the last time anyone of you ever spoke to Lucy?" Lisanna looked up and glanced around the guilt seeing realization and guilty expressions on the member's faces.

"I-We never really noticed" Erza put her head down in shame, someone should punch me, she thought.

"I don't really understand her feeling but I know why she feels like a replacement, ever since I came back you guys ignored her and if you ask me were so much alike" Lisanna laughed softly at the end.

The guilt members thought over what Lisanna said and understood the celestial mage.

"And I brought her to this guilt" Natsu punched the wall. "I'm going to apologies." He sighed and began towards the door before being stopped.

"What is it slanted eyes" Natsu tried to get out of his grip.

Gray ignored his remark and held him tighter, "You can't go after her right now idiot, she needs to cool off first, give her some time" Natsu stopped struggling and sighed walking back.

"Whatever" he went towards the request board. He went to pick one of the jobs on the board that had a weird picture of a key but some type of force stopped him. "Nah" he whispered as a fog clouded his mind before picking the one next to it.

Natsu shook his head feeling dizzy before looking at the job request.

Exterminate wild Lizard.

Heh why not he thought as he walked away the previous job completely forgotten.

"We'll come with you" Team Natsu came up to him "We all need a distraction from this" Elsa sighed before they headed towards their destination.

Leaving many guilt members to their thoughts.

While the guilt realized their mistakes a young mage cried herself to sleep as one thought came to mind.

I'll show you who's weak.

--------------------

Heya so I am a fan of fairy tail

I love some Lucy rejection stories and decided to write one of my own.

But there's a catch, I can't always update with my other books underway.

So this book might be updated weeks apart even months but hey I will try.

Hope you read my other books

Comment vote follow

Till then

Peace out