Chapter 15

"Cyan is..." The doctor pauses and I look at him anxiously. I hope nothing bad happens to him... I really hope nothing bad. I am praying so hard right now. "W-What? I-Is it something bad?" I asked the doctor as I grabbed his arm. Malin grabbed my waist and pulled me away from the doctor and he straightened himself up.

"He needs days of rest here. He is in critical condition, but the surgery went well. We stitched him all up so he's good to go after he heals. What happened?" The doctor asked us.

"We just got attacked by some guards." Malin spoke up and the doctor nodded. "Anyways, are you Nissa?" The doctor turned towards me and I nodded. "He only wants to see you." He said and I nodded, feeling a tight pain in my chest. I ran passed the doctor and into the room. I closed the door slowly behind me and Cyan lifted his head up and saw me.

I sat next to him and took his hands into mine. "You're so stupid. So stupid." I said as tears ran down my face. He looked motionless, he looked like he was in a lot of pain. Cyan smiled as his orange eyes stared up at me. "Just look at you... At least it wasn't me trying to ride a horse." I choked out a laughed through my tears and I heard a small laugh from Cyan.

I smiled and gave him a tiny kiss on the cheek. "Do you know how much I would hate myself if something worse would've happened to you? I would probably kill myself..." I said as more tears poured down my face. He lifted his hand and wiped my tears with his thumb. "You're the princess of Urina... You have a duty to fill..." He whispered and I placed my hand over his.

"Cyan..."

"Hm?"

"I... I love you..."

"Nissa, I love you too."

I leaned over him and I drew my face close to his. He knew exactly what I wanted and I know what he wanted. He lifted his head up slightly and our lips touch. I put a hand on the side of his face and pressed my lips harder against his. He put his hand on the side of my face and returns my favor by pressing harder.

I sat with him until he fell asleep. The doctor gave him more medication and it made him fall asleep. I walked out with my arms crossed over my chest. "Well? How is he?" Malin asked and I looked up to see everyone standing there. Yane, Hiro, Riko, Malin and the other ninja with the silver eyes.

"He's doing great." I said as I smiled and everyone cheered. I grabbed the unknown ninja and pulled him outside of the hospital. "I've never asked your name, what is it?" I said to him and he looked at me. "It's Daegu..." He said and I took a deep breath.

"You hear me out. I'm tired of being a softie, I'm going to say it again. Either you're with us or against us because I'm tired of putting up with Jin. Cyan was almost killed and I'm not going to stand for it. Once I get my throne back that belongs to me, Jin will be imprisoned or executed. If you're still going to work for him, go scram and tell him that I'm putting my foot down and making sure I get back what belongs to me." I said as I waved a finger in Daegu's face.

Daegu's eyes widened. "I am not working for him! Do you want me to prove it? I'll bow down on my knees!" He said as he got down on his knees. "That's not necessary!" I said as I tried pulling him back up. "I dedicate my life to you!" He said and I put my face in my hands. "No!" I said as I kept struggling to get him up.

I heard laughter behind me and I turned to see everyone there. "You're a true princess!" Yane said as he continued laughing. My face turned red and I shook my head. "N-No!" I looked away.

"A true ruler!" I heard Malin yell.

"A natural!" Riko shouted.

"It's your gift!" Hiro cheered and I kept my face in my hands. "Stop you guys!" I yelled at them and all I heard was more laughter. "Get up Daegu." I said. "Yes, your Majesty." He said and I heard him get up. Is he truly loyal? Maybe this isn't so bad... "Get me my horse then." I said as I dropped my hands from my face. "Yes, your Majesty." He said as he ran down the road and grabbed my horse from the reins and guided it to me. "Thank you. Let's get something to eat, do you have money?" I asked him. "Yes I do. I would be happy to pay for you, your Majesty." He said and I smiled.

"I'm gonna go eat! Screw you all!" I shouted to the others and they laughed again. I grunted in frustration, but I got them out of my head. Daegu helped me onto my horse and he walked beside my horse as it trotted quietly on the road. "Hmm... What's a good restaurant?" I asked Daegu. "We can try Stars of the Plate, your Majesty."

"These restaurants have weird names." I said.

"I agree, your Majesty. But they have exotic tastes."

"I believe you."

We saw two guards on the far end of the rode. "Daegu... Guards!" I said as I pointed to them and he nodded. "Let's turn around and warn the others." As soon as we turn around another set of guards were walking from the other side of the road. Oh no... Do they know? They're after me aren't they?! I bit my bottom lip as I looked around. "Don't worry, I'll protect you, your Majesty."

I turned down another road and rode that way. I heard footsteps and I turned back and saw Daegu holding a sword. Please do not hurt yourself Daegu. I got down and tied the horse to a pole and pulled out my dagger. It's actually Cyan's, but it's mine now.

I ran to Daegu and stabbed one of the guards in the back and he yelled out in pain. I stabbed him again in the back and he fell to the floor. Blood pouring out of his back and out his mouth. I dodged another guard's sword and back kicked him in the face. I jumped on his back and stabbed him in the neck. I feel like a ninja already. I got off his back and watched him as he fell to the floor.

Daegu already killed the other two and I smiled at him. "Good work." I said and Daegu bowed to me. "You did better, your Majesty." I flicked his head, "Don't try to flatter me."

"I've been waiting for this moment." A voice said.

I turned around to face the voice. My face dropped. It was...

Kai.