Chapter 17

"Hold it right there!" I heard Yane yell and Kai stopped and turned. Yane was standing there, pointing a finger up at Kai. "You ungrateful bastard!" Yane yelled and Kai turned back to look at me. "You fool! I said to come by yourself!" He said and I shook my head. "Don't be making up lies. I know what you said, you only told me that you would be finishing me off and to meet you by the river. You never said that I could bring friends." I said as a smirk spread across my face.

He grabbed me by the collar of the shirt and brought me closer to him. "Then, let's hurry up and finish you off." He said as he raised his sword up. I punched him hard in the face and broke free from his grip. I began running and he was chasing after me. Yane jumped in front of him, to prevent him from chasing me anymore. Malin appeared from behind a tree and I leaped to him, grabbing his arm. "Go help Yane!" I said and he nodded as he ran over to Yane and Kai.

I looked around and spotted Kai's horse. I have to get rid of this horse, Kai won't have anywhere to go if the horse isn't there. I quietly crept up to the horse and patted it softly. I raised my dagger in the air and stabbed it in the leg. It neighed in pain as it took off. I'm sorry horse, but it's for the best of all Urina. I turned back and Hiro and Riko have joined the fight. Kai was an excellent fighter, but it's bad because he's even winning against everyone.

I walked back to the scene, gripping the handle of my dagger tightly. Anger has built up inside of me, I want Kai gone. He betrayed us all, he tried tricking me and playing with my emotions. I hate him. Kai saw me and he shoved Malin out of the way forcefully, knocking Malin on the floor. Kai walked up to me, with his sword firmly in his hands. He had hatred written all over his face.

I kept walking towards him. I'm not backing down, I'm not backing down, understand? I kept taking deep breaths to calm myself, I'm ready for this battle. "Ready to die?" Kai asked me and I let out a nervous chuckle. "I think you should be the one preparing." We stood there, eyeing each other like prey. I was the one to make the first move, I attempted to kick him, but he dodged it and punched me in the stomach.

I fell to the floor, but scrambled back up and threw a punch that he blocked. He threw a punch towards my face, but I ducked down, dodging it. Be the bird and fly. I tornado kicked him and blocked my face as he threw another punch. Kai thrust his sword at me and I blocked it with my dagger. I was getting worn out and Kai only looked like he had more energy to release.

I was able to stab him on the shoulder and in the arm. He swung his sword at me and I dodged it at the last second, but it sliced a part of my forehead. I felt the warm blood trickle down my face. I blocked another one of his punches and I finger thrust him in his armpit, hitting his pressure point. I hook kicked him in the face as I kept the momentum going as I stabbed him in the other shoulder.

He kicked me hard and I flew against a tree. The wind was knocked out of me and I remained on the floor, trying to catch my breath. Kai came up to me and I managed to get up, but he punched me in the face and I fell to the floor. "You thought you were going to win?" He said as he raised his sword up. He let out a laugh and stared at me with his cold eyes. "Give up," he said as I tried getting up, but he kicked me back down. "You're a weakling."

His sword came down to my chest quick, but I grabbed his arm and it stopped just an inch above my heart. I was pushing his hand up, but he kept kicking me in the rib. Yane jumped up from behind and kicked Kai in the face with all his might and Kai dropped to the floor. I sighed in relief and I got up slowly. Kai's sword was within my reach and I grabbed it. I placed the dagger back in it's scabbard against my waist and I clutched Kai's sword.

Kai was on the floor and I raised the sword high in the hair. Tears were rolling down my face. "Thank you for all that you've done..." I whispered as I plunged the sword through Kai's chest.

Yane wrapped his arm around me and patted my shoulder. "Are we just going to leave him like this?" I asked and Yane nodded slowly. "We have no other choice, let's go back now..." He said and I hung my head. "Okay..." I whispered as I pulled out the sword from Kai's chest and stuck it in the dirt next to him.

I spit out blood on the way back to the hospital and I started walking slower. I felt a heaviness on my shoulders as I entered the hospital with the others behind me. "Wait here..." I told them as I went inside Cyan's room and closed the door behind me. "Your Majesty!" Daegu said as he ran up to me and bowed deeply. I patted his head and then took a seat next to Cyan. He looked over to me in concern as touched my forehead and pulled back his hand. There was my blood all over his fingers.

"Kai is eliminated now..." I said and he nodded. "You look terrible." He said.

"So do you." I said and he laughed.

"I'm so glad you're okay." He pulled me into his arms and I hugged him back. "I wish I was there to help you, but look at me, I look like crap." He said and I chuckled. "Don't worry about it, I had help from the others. Even though I had a near death experience, Yane really helped me. I think Malin is injured again." I said back as I closed my eyes.

"The doctor said I can get out tomorrow. After that, let's go do something. I hear there's a festival tomorrow night here. They're celebrating the first raindrop that fell this year."

"Yay! Okay!" I said happily as I kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed me back on the cheek. "I'll let you rest, I'll see you tomorrow." I told Cyan and he nodded. "Alright, see you tomorrow."

I walked out the room with Daegu following behind and everyone sat in the waiting area. "How about we get some rooms at a Buri Inn? And let's celebrate tonight." I suggested and everyone agreed as they all stood up. We walked out of the hospital and walked to a Buri Inn. It was dark outside and the only light was the moon and the lights that were inside of houses.

I shared a room with Daegu and the others all in another room. Once we got our rooms, we met back outside in front of the Inn. "Let's go to a bar!" Malin said excitedly. "Alright!" I agreed and everyone else nodded. "Malin, you're not getting drunk, understand?" Yane said playfully and we all started laughing. "No promises." He said and I chuckled.

I had a couple glasses of Soju, but Daegu only had water. "Have some of this instead." I said to him as I raised my glass. He shook his head and he took another sip of his water. I shrugged my shoulders as I chugged down another glass of Soju.

Malin was extremely drunk, and he still had more glasses. "And... And the funny thing is... I liked Nissa..." He murmered and I looked over at him. He started laughing hard out of nowhere and then turned to me. "Let me pretend to be Cyan!" He got up, almost losing his balance. "I'm Cyan... Boohoo, I lost the woman of my life! Let me just replace her by finding another woman that I don't even love." He said as he tried to mimick Cyan's voice.

I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I turned back to my drink. "Your Majesty..." Daegu said, he seemed to notice my hurt. It wasn't only hurt, but it was anger. Cyan wouldn't replace me, he really loves me, right? Malin is only drunk, I have to try letting it go for now.

"...and I'm Nissa! Believing Cyan's lies and running to him even though I have no idea he's just playing with me. Oh no!" He changed his voice to a higher pitch and he said it more a little over dramatically. I got up and ran out of the bar and went down an alleyway. I sat on the ground with my back against a wall.

I shouldn't care what Malin is saying, he's only drunk. But, it still hurts me to hear him say that. Cyan loves me, he really does. That's why I'm going to the festival with him tomorrow night. I'm going no matter what!