Chapter 22

Everyone had left and Daegu was in the main room while me and Cyan were in the bedroom. "You sure you're ready?" Cyan asked me as he began massaging my shoulders. "Honestly, I don't know." I sighed and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "It's okay if you're not," he said as he tucked a piece of hair behind my hair. "But I want to be. I wanna be ready, I wanna take down Jin. He deserves to die after everything that he has done. He practically forces people to do what he wants. When I take the throne, I'll do what is best for Urina."

Cyan nodded as he placed his hand on the back of my neck and made small circles with his thumb. "If that's what you believe, then let's continue on with this mission." Cyan hugged me tight and I nodded as I patted his back. "Yes, let's. I still have a promise to fulfill."

We pulled away and I began laying out a blanket on the floor. Cyan grabbed me and placed me on the blanket as he began kissing me. "Whoa! I'm pregnant, take it easy!" I said and he pulled back. "Sorry," he said to my stomach as he placed a hand over it. "I want to know what gender it is," he added as he began rubbing my stomach with his hand.

"Me too. I hope it's a boy," I said and Cyan shook his head.

"No no no. I want it to be a girl."

"I want it to be a boy."

"Why?"

Me and him sat up and looked at each other. "Because, if I die, the boy can grow into a handsome, smart and intelligent man and take over this kingdom," I said as I crossed my arms.

Cyan raised an eyebrow and tilted his head. "Yeah, but if it's a girl, she can just grow up and marry a handsome, smart and intelligent man. She can give birth to her child instead of another woman."

I sighed, we both have good points, but I prefer a boy. "If you want a boy, that's fine. I don't care if it's a boy or girl. I'll still love them anyway," he ran his hand through his hair as he smiled at me. I smiled back as I hugged him tightly. "Well, thank you. But, my heart is still set on a boy."

"What if it was a girl?"

"I would still love them anyways."

* * *

Morning was very slow. We had breakfast, we went shopping at the market and Cyan, Daegu and I got new clothes.

We were at the park, taking a stroll to just get fresh air. "This park is so beautiful," I said as I continued walking on the path. Me and Cyan held hands and Daegu stayed in the back guarding. I looked around and surprisingly, no one was there. It felt kind of odd for it to be so empty. Not even one other person or animal were there, just us three.

"Yeah, I love all the flowers and the grass is so green." Cyan sighed in amazement. I smiled as I kissed his cheek and he smiled back at me.

Then, an arrow landed in front of me and I let out a small scream. "Nissa!" Cyan shouted as he grabbed me and pulled me out of the way. He pushed me hard and I fell to the grass. Cyan and Daegu began running to the other side of the park. About 20 guards came charging towards them and I stood up. I look in the back and there stood 3 with their swords up.

I drew my sword and I stood in my fighting stance. Thank goodness my stomach isn't that big. "I'm light and thin. I can do this," I whispered to myself.

I started running to my right. Jumping on benches and running for my life. I jumped over bushes and large rocks and small benches. I came to a wall. Dead end! Crap! I look around to find a way out, but the guards were closing in on me. I take off to my left and one guard grabbed my arm and I punched him hard in the face. He released his grip and I scrambled back to running.