Chapter 7

"Long Island,
20th Of November 2019

Dear Iris,

Maybe you should indeed adopt the puppy. There is no bigger joy than saving the life on such an innocent creature. I know, that's how I found my dog. Tell me, who could ever let such a beautiful creature in the street, hit by a car and almost dead? It's a shame, really. There is almost no humanity left in humans, I do not believe so anyways. And please, writing back is a pleasure for both me and Dean, who after your last letter was kinda shocked. He was staring at nothing for a whole minute! I swear this kid is a drama queen! Anyways, I hope you're feeling much better.

Love,
Marco

P.S.: Dean has written you his own letter this time, just explaining why saying 'Good Angels' was necessary."

Iris smiled and folded the letter before let it on her bed and open the second one. She giggled. How young was that boy?

"Daer Iris,

'Good Angels' are nesesery becose some angels are not good, like Metatron. But you are one of the best angels!!! Me and dad love you.

Love,
Daen"

Iris let a tear slide down. The letter might have had some spelling errors but it was so sweet! She had no idea how much she needed to hear someone loved her until now...