Chapter 16

"Are you sure?" Iris looked up to see a troubled Ally. "Yeah, maybe it would be a nice idea. I mean, Dee will love it... but what about the cafe?" Iris blinked. Ally gave her a sad look and mouthed 'long story'. "Of course you would leave it to Joe..." She sighed. "A quién crees que le estás diciendo que te calles? Estúpido!" There was silence before "No, hablaré contigo como quiera! Marcs, eres mi hermano y te amo, pero a veces eres una gran bolsa de pollas!" Ally was smirking. "Glad you noticed." She giggled. "Alright, call you later. Bye Dee!" Ally said and hanged up. "What's wrong?" Iris asked. Ally sighed. "My brother is temporarily moving back to Greece. He says that he and his son needed a break. LIKE I DO NOT!!" Iris chuckled. "Anyways... how are you and Al?"

"Good. Still going strong."

"Iris, what's wrong?" Iris sighed. "Some things just... they feel wrong... Maybe I still miss Leo..." she said. "You better not be! Iris!! Your pen friends did their best to cheer you up and help you get over him, you are NOT to go down this road!!" Ally said. Iris rolled her eyes with a Smile. "Anyways... me and Luke will be heading to my brother's this week to see them before they leave. Luke's anxious about this meeting."

"I thought Luke knew Leonardo."

"That's my real brother. Then I have my adopted one, about who we have been taking the whole time. I love that guy, he's the best. So, Luke is now anxious about meeting him!"

"Good luck to him."

"Come on! Marcs like people easily... well, not always my boyfriends, but I have a good feeling this time!" Ally Smiled. "Anyways, what else?"

"Dad's in a work trip to Japan and I'm missing Kori and Stu..." Iris frowned. "Then call them?"

"Maybe later."