Chapter 12

"You know, maybe this Leo guy moving is the best thing happened to you." Joe said while staring to the ceiling. "Maybe if he hadn't moved, you'd still be in London." Alexis said, also staring to the ceiling. "Maybe if he hadn't moved, you'd never meet Iris." Dareius said. "Or we'd never be sitting like this." Asami shrugged. "Why is the ceiling so interesting suddenly?" Marco asked. "Because were lazy-asses." Joe said, everyone laughed but Alexis, Who elbowed her in the ribs, claiming a yelp. "This... this is not what I hoped to come home to..." Ethan said. "To bad brother." Dareius said. Carter smirked and joined them, leaving Ethan shaking his head in disappointment. "Also, there was a letter for Marco. From some Iris Takahashi." Carter said. Marco signaled to Ethan' to give him the letter. Ethan gave the letter to his cousin and walked to the kitchen. "Awe, does Marco have Une petite amie?" Joe joked, making everyone laugh. Marco chuckled. "No, she's just a girl going through a break-up." He said and opened the letter.

"Austin,
9th Of December 2019

Dear Marco And Dean,

Sure, I would like that. It really is a long time to be waiting for a response. But If I give you my number, does Dean promise me to mail me more drawings?? It's a short one, I know, but hey, here's my number! Call me anytime!

Love,
Iris"

"Just a girl going though a break-up my ass." Joe said, earning an other hit from her sister. "Well, What are you waiting for? Text her!!" Asami said. "Calm down 'Sami. He will text her. Eventually..." everyone but Marco smirked...