Chapter 10

"Austin,
2st Of December 2019

Dear Marco,

Wow, you're probably the first parent that ever says that. Also yeah, your cousin sounds like a nice guy. Very generous of him to keep your son busy while you're... I... have no idea what you're doing. Working maybe? Cleaning the house? Could be. But anyways...
I'm writing this part a day after the first part. I had a sudden visit from my besties. Ally insisted on us going all out to the mall, dinner and movie. It was a welcome break from my everyday. I'll tell you what, I do NOT like the Titanic. I fell asleep within the first hour. I bet you're laughing now... How's Dean? Give him many kisses from me.

Love,
Iris"

Marco laughed as he finished reading the letter. Iris was right, he WAS laughing. I mean, come on! The Titanic is the saddest move EVER! Of course, if his younger sister insisted on watching it one more time, he was gonna commit murder. "Da-a-ad we're back!" Marco rolled his eyes. "I'm not your dad, Dar." He said with a playful glare towards his cousin. "I'm adopted?" Dareius asked with dad puppy eyes. They both started laughing then. "Where's Liam?"

"In Dean's room, they're playing."

"That's Good..." Dareius sat next to his cousin. "Sherlock?"

"Sherlock."