Chapter 23

"-and-and then she said she liked me and kissed my cheek!" Dean said in excitement. Marco chuckled. "Gabrielle sounds like a good girl." He said. "She's the best!!!" Dean said. He was practically glowing, and Marco was happy to see his son happy. "And what else?" He asked. "And she's now my girlfriend!!" Dean grinned. "That's awesome buddy! Have you told Liam?"

"Not yet..."

"How about we call him once we get to the cafe, huh?"

"Can we invite him??"

"Sure thing champ." Dean grinned as Marco opened the door to the cafe. "Alright, you go take a seat and I'll text Dar. Okay?" Dean nodded and walked towards a table as Marco headed to his usual spot, behind the bench. He took out his phone, ignoring any new messages And taping into his cousin's number

Take your son and come over :Me

Dar: K

After receiving the answer, he nearly put his phone away, when he noticed The unread Text from Iris.

Iris: I'm sorry.

It's fine. No harm done
As long as you're happy :Me

He put his phone away, just as a new customer walked in. "How May I help you?" He asked with a smile.

~•~

It took Dareius and Liam a while to arrive, and as soon as they stepped in, Marco understood why, Giving the blond a mischievous smirk. Liam joined Dean, as Dareius wakes up to Marco. "Don't say a word." Marco raised his arms In mock surrender. Dareius relaxed slightly. "So, how's Hiel?"

"Fuck off!" Marco laughed as Dareius blushed. "Had fun?"

"Yes..." Dareius rolled his eyes. "Hey Uh... can you watch over Liam tonight? We-"

"Say no more! You go have fun, I'll watch over the boys." Marco smiled. Dareius smiled back, and the two turned to look to their sons...