Chapter 13

Dean smiled as his father saved Iris's contact in his phone. Don't get him wrong, Liam was a great guy, but he needed more friends. Besides, Liam was family. Iris was a stranger till last month. This made her a little bit more interesting. Plus, who knew? Aunt Ally said that a good romance is born from a good friendship. Maybe, just maybe, Dean could see his father happy again with someone. "Alright buddy, we're ready." Dean looked up to his dad. "Can we call her? Can we call her? Can we call her?" He asked excitedly. Marco chuckled. "Sure thing." He said before press the 'call' button. After a few times the phone rang, a female sleepy voice answered. "'lo?"

"Iris!!"

"Who's it?"

"It's me! Dean!"

"Who-Oh my god. Dean? What are you doing up so late?" Iris yawned. "It's seven in the afternoon...?"

"What?! Oh my goddess I overslept!" She said. Dean giggled. Marco just chuckled. "Thanks a lot guys! Laughing with my misery!" The two boys could feel Iris roll her eyes. "We can't help it!" Dean protested. "Yeah, why try to muffle it when you can laugh straight to my face, huh?"

"We're sorry Iris."

"No no no no, please, don't be sad! I was joking!" Marco smiled. Iris seemed to care a lot about the little boy. And as long as Dean was happy, So was Marco...