ᴘᴀʀᴛ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ~ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ?

"luvanthony?"

it was 10:03pm. i just said luvanthony? outloud for no reason at all other than the fact i was confused.
i clicked on his profile and was taken aback. not necessarily by his large following, but by his incredibly attractive face.

i wasn't following him yet so i followed back and continued to scroll through my foryou page. it was strange, i couldn't seem to get his face out of my head yet all i did was follow him.

after a few minutes if scrolling i posted a draft to keep my feed fresh. i then plugged my charger in and went to sleep.

---------------

my entire body jolts and my eyes open wide. falling. i was falling in a dream and i woke up.
i reached over to my bedside table and grabbed my phone to check the time.

2:21am.
2:21 GODDAMN am.

i put my phone back down and rolled over, but couldn't get back to sleep. i sighed loudly and grabbed my phone again, this time unplugging it and rolling over onto the cold side of my bed. kendra and naomi had both said night about two to three hours ago, so no hope there. i decided to go on tiktok instead.

i checked my comments and liked a few of them. i was scrolling through my notifications before realising i had a dm, and i never have tiktok dms. i opened it and to my complete shock, it was from anthony.

luvanthony

heyy

he texted me. he texted me. this CUTE ASS boy texted me first? how do i reply?

luvanthony

heyy

heyaaa

that's casual, right?

i turn my phone off and throw it down. why on earth am i getting so worked up over this boy who i didn't even know existed yesterday?
my phone lights up.

luvanthony

heyy

heyaaa

can i ask you a question?

oh my god

luvanthony

heyy

heyaaa

can i ask you a question?

sure

hit me

toilet paper: over or under?

why do you want to know 😂

just answerrr

ok ok

under

see, that's where you're wrong

it's gotta be over and that's the only normal way