ᴘᴀʀᴛ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ ~ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴇ?

back to tayla pov

i quickly backed out of the room as quiet as i could. i left the door as i found it, a few inches open.

the room wasn't even mine. i walked into the wrong room. i was the fourth room along, kendras was the third.

i got to my room and swiped the card in the lock. i shut the door silently behind me and tiptoed into the room incase anthonys asleep.

he's lying in my bed, on his side facing the wall. his phone's in his hands and he's scrolling through instagram.

"you're in my bed" i break the silence.

he jolts around "jesus, i didn't even know you were there"

i laugh and sit next to him on the bed.

"i really need to talk to you about something" i say, my voice switching to serious.

his eyes widen "what is it?"

"i just saw... something" i breathe deeply "kendra and josh. kissing"

his eyes widen even more "what?"

"i know. i just left because i didn't know what to do"

"did naomi see?" he asks, sounding concerned.

"no, i walked into kendras room by accident on the way back to here" i run my hands through my hair "josh took her up after she hurt her ankle"

"oh" is all he says. his expression stays sad and he just looks down at the bed.

we sit in silence for a minute or so. there's so much tension in the air, and we're both aware of it.

"right, i'm gonna crash" anthony breaks the silence and stands up, going to his own bed "night tayla"

"night ant"

i make my way to the bathroom and take all my makeup off. i tie my hair up into a messy bun and change clothes.

i collapse back into bed and turn the lamp next to my bed off. i look over at anthony before lying down, and he's dozing peacefully.

i lie down facing the wall, replicating anthony earlier. i sigh.

what have i done?

---------------