ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ~ sᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ

we arrive at the mall and split off into smaller groups. i went with anthony, natalia, jackson and payton.

"where do y'all wanna go?" payton asked, fluffing his light brown hair

"i don't care, i'll go anywhere" jackson replied, turning his phone off and sliding it into his pocket.

we turn the corner and sephora comes into sight.
"ooo, can we go to sephora?" natalia asks, getting excited

"yeah, can we?" i repeat, looking at anthony with a wide smile

"i mean if you want to" he laughs quietly

"yay!" me and natalia say as we walk ahead and go into sephora.

after about five minutes jackson already began to complain, but natalia kept him quiet. payton looked at me and pointed at them, raising his eyebrows as in 'a thing?'.
i just shrugged my shoulders because i'd never really thought about it.

we continue to walk around and i found an eye shadow palette i really liked.

"ooo, wait" i said to anthony and stopped "i want to swatch this one"

i picked up the tester and realised i had a long sleeved shirt on.

"ughhhhh" i groaned

"what?" anthony asked

"it'll get all over my sleeve when i pull my sleeves back down" i sulk

anthony laughs "just do it on my arm"

"really?"

"yeah, it washes off, doesn't it?" he says with a huge grin

i start to swatch on his arm. his skin is really smooth but his veins pop out, like a lot. i look up at him when i'm finished and he's not looking at his phone, or his arm, but me. he looks away after a few seconds.

"so are you getting it?" he asks, breaking the awkward silence

"yeah, i really like it"

we leave sephora and meet back up with the other three. we decided to go to macy's, because why not.

"oh my god" payton begins as he turns to us "we should play hide and seek"

"we have like fifteen minutes before we have to meet back up with everyone" anthony replies, laughing at how much of a child payton is

"so?" payton begins "that's enough time, i'll seek"

payton turns around and begins counting before anyone can say anything.
we all run off and i literally can't find anywhere to hide. before i know it i hear payton shout that he's coming so i hide behind a sofa. i practically throw myself onto the ground and instead of getting the hard landing i expected, i landed on some thing soft. someONE.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry-" i start before i turn and see anthony smiling at me

"am i ever gonna get a break from you?"