ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ - ʙᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ

me and jaden leave the restaurant at about five o'clock.

"well, we have a lot of time to kill" he says, holding the door open for a family going inside.

"what do you wanna do?" i ask.

"we could go back to the hotel" he scratches his head "go live on tiktok or something"

"nah, it's still light outside" i reply "plus, don't really wanna be in the same building as everyone"

i fake laugh, but jaden clearly knows it's not real.

"well," he starts "we can go bowling?"

"i haven't been bowling in like, two years" i say with a real smile.

"i'll take that as a yes" he replies, pulling his phone out to look for a bowling alley nearby.

---------------

bzzz

"bro, again?" i say annoyed.

"then stop standing over the line" jaden says, smiling.

i turn around to face him "i'm sorry that i'm forgetful"

he just laughs and shakes his head. i turn back and roll the ball down the lane. it knocks over 2 pins out of 10.

"boooo!" jaden shouts at me from the seating area.

"oh shut up" i smirk "i still have another go"

he takes a sip from his slushie as i pick up another ball.
i bowl it down the lane, and it hits the remaining eight pins.

"hah!" i cheer "a spare"

i turn around to jaden to rub it in his face as i just overtook him, but he's looking over at the entrance.
i look over and see a group of boys coming in, standing at the front desk to get a lane.

oh my god.

i look closer and see that it's boys we know- chase, payton, jackson, sam, josh...

and of course, anthony.

"oh my god" i say stressfully as i throw my hands up in the air.

jaden comes over "it's fine, just ignore them" he picks up a ball "they can't get the lane next to us"

he gestures at the lane next to us which is filled by young children, mostly likely a birthday party.

"right" i nod as i sit down.

as jaden goes to bowl, the group of boys start walking to their lane. they continue getting closer, and closer down...

until they're two lanes away.

i roll my eyes and put my head in my hands.

of course they are.

sam's walking with anthony. he notices me and gives me a cheerful wave, to which i wave back. anthony looks over to see who sam's waving at, but his smile drops when he notices me.