ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ~ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs

anthony looks at me. then to jaden, then back to me.

"sorry, didn't realise i was interrupting something" he mumbles before stepping back into the stairwell.

i look back at jaden and we release from our embrace.

"right, i'll see you tomorrow" he laughs awkwardly.

"adios" i reply and enter my hotel room.

i flop onto my bed and yawn. it's 10:37pm, and i have to wake up early tomorrow for the first day of playlist.

the door opens and anthony slides in. i don't say anything as i can sense the awkwardness in the air.

he walks over to the wall next to his bed, i'm guessing to plug his phone in, but he groans.
his charger is sitting down on the floor in between the beds, out of his sight.
he goes over to his bag and starts rummaging through.

"it's down there" i say, pointing at the charger.

he looks over at me and comes around to pick it up.
i wait for a thankyou, but i don't get one.

"a thanks would've been nice"

he looks at me, his face blank.

"thanks" he mumbles and plus his charger into the wall.

i sit up on my bed and face him "why are you being so blunt?"

he continues looking at the wall "i think i have every right to be blunt"

"what, just because we had an argument? you can't hold onto it forever, i thought we'd be over it by n-"

"it's not about the argument" he interrupts, now looking at me.

we keep eye contact, and his face looks tired, even sad. defeated, almost.

i break the long silence "then what is it?"

he looks down and fake laughs "like you don't know"

"well, i actually don't know? that's why i'm asking" i hiss at him.

"well, you already told me that you don't want to be involved in this problem"

anthony starts packing up his things.

"i never told you i didn't want to be involved in any of your problems" i reply.

"you did, trust me" he says sadly "i'm gonna crash in paytons room tonight"

he starts walking for the door but i run over and stand infront of it.

"well if i did say i don't want to be involved in your problems, i take that back"

he doesn't say anything. he's just standing there waiting for me to move.

"i'll move when you tell me"

he thinks about it for a second. he gets close to my face, and says "when a girl you like kisses your bestfriend, don't come running to me"

he opens the door and i let him go. it closes, and i'm left in silence.

yes, i did actually say that.

but who's he talking about?
it can't be me, i've never kissed any of his friends.

unless he thinks i have.

---------------

authors note:
sorry this part is a bit short, i wanted the next part to be in a different part xoxo. i'll try and get more parts up tonight (i'm from the uk if you couldn't already tell from my spelling of some words).
also 10k+ reads! tysm xoxoxo