ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏғɪᴠᴇ ~ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs

"IT'S HOTEL ROOM" madi shouts for the twentieth time, replaying the same line of old town road by lil nas x.

"MADI" hannah shouts back "the lyrics LITERALLY say old town road, and the TITLE is old town road"

"BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE HOTEL ROOM" madi says stressfully.

"I KNOW"

"you two have literally been arguing about this for an hour" i groan, throwing my lip gloss up in the air and catching it out of boredom "can we go yet?"

"cynthia's still curling her hair" madi says, pointing at the bathroom.

"nope!" cynthia shouts through, before coming into the room "i'm ready"

"a thousand years later" hannah says in that spongebob narrator voice "let's go"

"not yet" cynthia starts "we have to wait on naomi first"

all eyes settle on me. to be fair, i'm not entirely sure what naomi thinks of me at the moment. we haven't talked at all since the fight, and i did keep the whole kendra and josh thing a secret from her.

"it's fine" i say, breaking the silence "does she know i'm here?"

"errr-" cynthia stutters "not really"

i sigh "it's fine, we need to talk at some point"

the door opens and naomi walks in.

"i have so many life regrets" naomi shuts the door behind her "creasing my airforces for a selfie was the worst-"

she stops speaking as her eyes fall on me. silence fills the room, followed by tension.

"look, naomi i'm sor-"

"don't say your sorry, i've had enough of that over the past twenty-four hours" she laughs "from literally everyone i've talked to"

"but most of them don't need to say sorry" i walk over to her to make the conversation more private, but the other three are clearly still listening "i owe you an apology. i lied to you about where josh was, i covered up for kendra when you were going to her room, i-"

"tayla, stop. whether you said anything or not, it was going to hurt just as bad. and plus, i know how uncomfortable you must've felt trying to tell me" she gives an encouraging smile "so i don't accept your apology, because you didn't need to give me one"

a smile instantly crosses my face and i throw my arms around her. an applause comes from the other three, along with cheering from madi.

"woo-woo!" she cheers "friendship goals"

we laugh as we break from our hug.

"okay, can we go now?"

----------------

a little girl around nine or ten with long, golden blonde hair runs up to me and hugs me.

"heyyy!" i say enthusiastically "what's your name?"

"karly!" she says with a cheesy grin "i made this for you"