Chapter 11

"Tell them all I know now,

Shout it from the roof tops
Write it on the sky line
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible"

Chapter 11

People often use the phrase, Slept like a baby.

I never understood that.

Babies cry. A lot. They wake up every few hours and who knows how what they dream of.

Rainbows and flowers? Or perhaps those kids with no manners dream of daemons and devils.

I could feel the sun on my face, my eyes still shut from sleeping.

I feel.. amazing. I am in complete bliss.

I had one arm under the pillow and another over it. My mind was completely free. This might be the first time in history that I wake without the feeling of tiredness.

My bed was never this comfy.

I decided not to question it, but rather enjoy it. I turn my body to the left and help but to moan as I stretch my legs.

Ahhh much better.

While outstretching my legs, I seem to have kicked something. Or someone.

Groaning came from my left. My eyes opened instantly, my breath caught in my mouth at the sight.

"Hun-ter!" My voice croaked half way from just waking up.

"Hello, doll face," Hunter had no difficultly to replying. His husky voice leaving tingles on my ears.

Noe realizing our position, I shriek back.

"Get off!' I yelled, trying to retrieve my hand from under him.

So it wasn't a pillow all along. It was Hunter.

"You were'nt saying that last night." Hunter gave a wicked grin while freeing my hand.

"W-what? What happened last night?"

I couldn't remember anything.

"I-I was in the woods. Liv! Liv was there! And Tom! And Jason!" Hunter seemed just as confused as I was.

"Who is Liv, Tom and Jason?"

I ignore his question, and instead give my own.

"How did I get here?"

"You flew," He teased.

"Hunter. How did I get here?" I add a little demand to my question.

"Ouu feisty. I like it." Hunter winked, not once dropping his smirk.

This was a side of Hunter I had never seen before, a more playful version. I didn't know whether to be afraid or amused.

"Okay, that's it." Throwing the covers off me, I hop out and walk towards the door.

Hunters up in a flash, his hand firmly on mine.

"Don't go."

It was strange to hear those words coming from Hunter. Such desperate words from such a strong man.

"Tell me. Everything." I walked back to the bed, Hunter still holding my hand.

Before I could even sit, Hunter whirled me away, sat himself, then placed me on his lap.