Truth or Dare?

Hi everyone! Sorry there hasn't been an update in SO LONG! I've been super busy with school stuff, and I've also been plain lazy. I just redownloaded Wattpad on my phone and was inspired to write again (after staying up super late to finish a book). Also, thanks SO SO SO SO MUCH for 7.8K reads! I am so grateful to every single one of you for reading my average writing and giving me so much feedback. (Sorry I tortured u guys with angst). You guys are the best and I'm sending a virtual hug to all of you. Finally, the song above is Heart of Stone from Six the Musical. I urge you all to check it out- it's heartbreaking, and the belting is insane. It's clear to see that Six is my new fav musical! That's it for today's insanely long author's note and I hope you enjoy it!

 "You did really great today, Nico," Annabeth said as we walked down the lush green fields of Camp-Half Blood. It was just past midday, and the sun was shining down on us, causing me to be in a smiley mood, despite my all black clothing. Of course, I was still wearing my Camp Half-Blood tee underneath my black hoodie.

"Thanks," I replied. Our sparring match had been so intense, and we had decided to end it as a draw once we got too tired. But I had a sneaking feeling that Annabeth could have gone on for hours. She really was the strongest person I knew. "You did amazing, as usual."

"Thanks," Annabeth laugh, her gray eyes glinting in the sunlight. "By the way, Percy's having a small party tonight at his cabin- just a few people. Do you want to come?"

I was surprised that Percy was enough of a rule breaker to do something forbidden- but at the same time, it intrigued me. Meanwhile, I didn't want to be in any kind of social situation, like ever. But they were my friends.

"Earth to Nico? Are you coming?" Annabeth snapped me out of my internal battle of thoughts.

"Is Hazel coming?"

"Probably," Annabeth replied, pausing in front of cabin number eight, waving hi to her half-brother, Malcolm. "You know who Leo persuaded to come? Will."

What? That changed everything, I just didn't know how. At Percy's party, I would probably end up getting halfway drunk and act really embarrassing. Did I want to do that in front of my longtime crush? No way. But did I want to maybe get the chance to talk to him? Hell yeah.

"I'll come," I decided.

"Okay. Bye," Annabeth wiggled her eyebrows at me, making her look absolutely ridiculous. I stifled a laugh, knowing she would threaten to cut me if she saw. She headed inside her cabin, and I made the short walk towards mine, keeping in mind that whatever happened tonight would be interesting.

—-

At nine PM, I snuck over to the Poseidon cabin, hearing muted talking and laughing coming from inside. I knocked on the door twice, my heart in my chest. What if Will was here?

I shook my head and mentally told myself to relax. So what if Will was here? I knew that he would be, and this could be a great opportunity to talk to him.

"Hey, Nico!" Frank greeted me as he opened the door. I could see that everyone else had some kind of drink in hand, besides Hazel. Of course Frank wasn't the type to drink, he was too nice. Actually, I kind of appreciated that.

"Hi Frank," I said, stepping inside. I could see Percy already making out with Annabeth in the corner, and I turned away in disgust. I also tried not to make it obvious that I was scanning the room for Will.

"Will's here," Frank whispered, to my surprise. I thought I had been stealthy. "Give it up already, Nico. Everyone knows you like him besides him."

Unfortunately, I couldn't come up with a reply because Jason yelled at that very second, "Who's up for Truth or Dare?"

He was met with a chorus of yeses from around the room, but people were making sure to keep it quiet so nobody else found out. I followed grudgingly to the center of the cabin, where a small circle of people had begun to gather around. I sat next to Thalia, who was visiting Camp with the rest of the Hunters, and Rachel Dare.

Will was also included in the circle, which made my heart skip a beat. The "Solangelo" shippers of the circle would certainly try to make something happen. Someone had passed me a beer a moment ago, and I could already feel it beginning to take effect. The bubbly warmth inside of me was telling me that tonight wouldn't be so bad.

"Okay, I get to ask the first person," Jason announced, as everyone laughed along. "I'm going to spin this bottle to see who it is."

Everyone giggled as the bottle slowed down, hoping that it wouldn't land on them, but also wishing for the opposite thing to happen. Finally, the bottle landed on Calypso, who shrieked with laughter. She was clearly past tipsy.

"I choose Dare!" Calypso announced before Jason could even ask the question.

Travis Stoll went over to Jason and whispered wickedly in his ear.

"Dare it is!" Jason said. "I dare you to sit on Leo's lap for the next two rounds."

"Not a big deal," Calypso agreed, clambering onto her happy boyfriend's lap. They whispered to each other, both of them laughing every few seconds.

"Calypso, you get to ask the next person!" someone said as Calypso spun the bottle again, this time landing on Piper.

"I choose Truth!"

"Have you ever liked someone in this circle besides Jason?" Calypso asked, a mischevious glint in her eye.

"Pass," Piper responded, causing oohs and aahs from others in the circle. She willingly took a shot, shrugging at Jason. "Way too embarrassing."

I snuck a glance at Will, who was on to his second bottle of beer. He was sitting next to Grover and Reyna since they were both visiting from New Rome. He looked as cute as ever with his faded Half-Blood tee and his floppy brown hair. I snapped out of my daydreaming as the bottle rattled around on the floor, finally stopping at...Will.

"Truth or Dare, Will," Piper asked, smirking.

"Dare," Will replied confidently, causing everyone's eyebrows to go up. I looked on in anticipation since Piper had already winked at me, twice.

"Okay, Will. I dare you to kiss your crush if they're in the room."

"Can it be on the cheek?" Will questioned, blushing.

"Fine," Piper conceded, laughing. "Brave of you not to turn it down."

"You only live once. Besides, you guys are all my friends," Will shrugged, standing up. I couldn't watch this. Will was walking in my direction, careful not to look me in the eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" Will asked me, sitting down.

What the hell was happening right now. What. Was this a dream? My heart was so close to exploding out of my chest. Everyone was shocked, and nobody made a noise. I could feel the alcohol running through my veins, and I quickly nodded my assent.

To my surprise, Will didn't go for the cheek. His lips touched mine and at first, I just sat there, completely shocked that Will liked me. Then the fireworks began to set in, and I started to kiss Will back. His lips tasted like strawberry ChapStick, and I grabbed his neck to pull him closer. We continued making out for a few more minutes until people started telling us to get a room.

As we pulled apart, Will replied, "Gladly,". I promptly shoved him, giggling the whole time. For a first kiss, that was beyond amazing. I snuggled up against Will, Rachel eagerly making room for him. It had been a good idea to come tonight.

—-

Half an hour later, everyone was significantly more drunk. My head was draped on Will's lap, and my hoodie had come off ages ago. Piper was demonstrating for everyone her infamous twerk while Katie Gardner was making out with Travis Stoll. I didn't know what would happen between Will and me when we were sober, but I was loving it while it lasted. And wasn't that the most important thing?

God. What did I just write? Never mind, one of my other ones was cringier. Please put any story ideas in the comments- if I have some more requests, I'll update more often. I love the one person who did comment something though (don't worry, I love all of you). Thanks for reading, and bye!