Chapter 1 happy heart break

Mari's POV
I woke up to peter laughing "what's so funny" I asked turning around he looked shocked "nothing happy birth day love bug" he stated kissing my for head and putting his phone away. I got showered and dressed and went to teach my dance class. It ended and peter picked me up "wanna eat" he asked "yah starved" I responded we got there and ordered food. We were about to leave "I'll pay this time" I proclaimed he stopped me "Mari I'm breaking up with you" he informed I started laughing he was joking right right. "your joking right" I asked "Mari I'm sorry I met some buddy when I went to Vegas I'm sorry can we still be friends" he responded "yah I'm cool not as cool as you" I stated throwing my drink at him. Then I ran out crying but he was my ride I called my best friend Matt he was my best friend out of the smosh games guys. I saw his car and wiped my tears I opened the door "hey happy birth day what happened" he asked "um nothing Peter had to go" I responded lying. We got there and Andrea Rene hugged me "happy birth day Mari see you tonight can't wait" she informed hugging me then we went to the office. I walked in "HAPPY BIRTH DAY" they screamed I hugged them "thanks guys let's film" I stated. As we started filming GTS with Ian Sohinki and laser corn joven and Anthony sat out. After that I went out side for some air I ran into max giving me a birth day card that read "if you were a pokemon I'd choose you if you were a seyan you would be goko if you were in attack on titan you would be mikasa basically your AWSOME" I laughed so hard and hugged him "thanks" I laughed smiling walking away. For a second I forgot we broke up I went out side and found Anthony on the phone "don't hang up don't hang up" he yelled he stuffed it in his pocket kalel was in New York for the weekend "what's wrong" I asked "nothing just a fight so how's your birth day so far" he asked "good" I responded he went inside and I started crying again. until I herd a voice I wiped my tears "you can't do that wait" I herd Anthony yell then crying "you all right" I asked "yah I think we just broke up" he stated I hugged him "don't worry it'll get better what happened" I asked "she met some one else" he told "I'm sorry" I told hugging him again when Meghan called I answered it "hello Mari c'mon I'm looking for you" she stated I left "look I'll see you at the party tonight" I stated. I walked and found Meghan we had to get decorations for the VIP place she got. We were really close I was really close with Melanie and Kalel but ever since she moved I don't really see her and I usually see Kalel just I see Meghan a lot more. After we finished the decorations I went home and found a present from my parents I opened it and took a shower. Then I put on a black dress and leather jacket with a lot of eyes liner and dark make up with reddish lip stick. Meghan and Joey picked me up "Happy birth day girl" Joey stated laughing I hugged him "were is peter" he asked "he couldn't make it" I responded he grabbed my hand "well then I guess I will have a date tonight" he joked inter locking are arm they were so nice and Meghan was with jimmy in the front so I sat next to Joey. He was really sweet he wasn't really my date just kidding around "hey what's on your mind" he asked "nothing I'm fine" I responded. He looked at me "yah right I know you to well to act lick this on your birth day c'mon can you tell your potential date what's wrong" he questioned "fine he broke up with me" I answered "who peter that guy deserves a few punches and maybe ran over for breaking your heart" he stated. The others couldn't here us he hugged me "thanks I think he even deserved to be hit bye a train a few times" I joked he laughed along. Then we pulled up "c'mon let's have a blast" he yelled intertwining are arms once again. He put his lips to my ear "if any thing peters missing out cause you look amazing" he laughed as we walked in. It was Awesome there was lights every were and nice decorations and the bar was out side and you could see the stars to bad Peter wasn't here. I felt a tear and wiped it I'm glad I used water prof "I'm gonna get us some drinks" he stated walking to the bar. I followed him and found Anthony on his phone turned to the out side "hey Anthony" I stated hugging him. He was the only one in the same dalama as me he turned around "still stressing about Kalel if any thing she should be stressing about you look at your self you look great" I joked trying to make him feel better. Then Joey came handing me a blue drink "thanks" I thanked giving it Anthony "want it I don't really drink" I stated he took it and dropped it down "wow you wanna dance" he asked "Shore" I responded we went to the dance floor. We danced a little bit then he brought shot c'mon its a little grey gouse" he proclaimed I took it down shaking my had "yep don't like it" I laughed we continued dancing until we stepped off the dance floor. Then talked a bit "you drunk" I asked "no just a little buzzed that's all" he responded then began leaning toward me with his lips puckered part of me wanted to kiss him and forget about peter but the other half knew Kalel still loved him I kissed his check "look Anthony your drunk this isn't real" I laughed I walked trough the crowd excepting happy birth days then I meet Joey at the bar "how did I know to find you here" I asked "ha ha this is for Meghan and jimmy" he responded. We handed them there drinks on the dance floor and a slow song played I was about to walk off when I felt a pull "you are dancing this your favorite song" he stated. It was my favorite song stay with me he wrapped his arms around my waist I did the same to his neck placing my head on his shoulders when I felt a tap "can I cut in" peter asked "leave now" I responded he kissed me "don't were done Mari" I yelled not that loud only Joey could hear. He had his puppy dog eyes "I'm sorry" he stated kissing me again I wanted to just love him again but no he'll probably do it again "go I'm done" I I demanded he grabbed me and kissed my neck "I know you like it" he stated "no stop" I yelled he got more rough and he making out with me fiercely "can you not" I yelled. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the direction of the bath room I pushed him "leave me alone" I demanded angrily he started bit ring my neck starting to pull off my jacket "leave now" Joey yelled every turned around. He stepped toward Joey "my friend told you to leave now leave" he yelled "she's not your girl friend" he yelled "you treating my friend like this" Joey stated grabbing me away "you all right" he asked looking at me wanting to cry. That just made him angry and he pushed him "I'm not letting you heart her" he yelled. Then Joey punched him "what ever she's not worth all this" he yelled walking away "thanks" I stated every one asked what happened I shook my head. He looked at them "he was drunk and got aggressive with Mari" he lied. I then went to the bath room to cry until I herd Matt "Mari you in here were all looking for you" he mentioned opening a stole "Mari what's a matter are you mad about what Joey did" he asked "no I'm fine" I responded walking out. I wanted to bust down and tell him the truth.
Matt's POV
After Mari got her gifts like video games some stuff she blew out her candles and came to me after. I hugged her "you all right" I asked she nodded "can I stay at your place" she asked I couldn't under stand why. She was with peter but I didn't think twice she wasn't drunk because she looked to bumped out opening presents but she just gave a quick smile and a hug. I had a crush on Mari since well I can't remember I saw her on smosh pit and I instantly had a crush on her. She hugged Joey good night and got in my car I drove her to my place and I gave her pajamas she didn't ask I just gave her some basket ball shorts and smosh T. She made a bed on my couch and we talked while she still looked sad like some thing was bothering her like in the bathroom and earlier when I picked her up from that restaurant. I then went up the stairs and herd crying I ran down stairs and found Mari crying I sat next to her "what happened really this time" I asked "he broke up with me" she responded "I herd" I stated going closer to her "no before that when you picked me up" she cried I put my arm around her "I'm sorry Mari" I told "is it cause I don't act sexy is it cause I pay more attention to the dates of video games then cloths am I to immature" she stated. I couldn't see her like this "and the worst part I still love him" she cried I hugged he this time. I broke from the hug "Mari I love all those things about you your funny smart pretty not to mention you know what a FPS means" I stated she laughed a little a bit "there the smile I love" I stated. As we gazed into each other's eyes I leaned in put my hands on her neck and kissed her for a few minute until she stand "what was it bad" I asked "no you have a girl friend" she responded "no I don't oh you mean Daina no I asked her to pretend but I've been single because I've always loved you" I informed "really that's a little creepy" she reminded really I looked at the ground in shame "just kidding" she laughed kissing me then looked at the clock "oh it's late" She stated "yah" I mentioned. she got out of my hands and laid down "hey my newly girl friend isn't sleeping on a couch c'mon you can sleep with me" he stated "I don't know Matt we just started dating won't you be wired" she asked "hey I've lived alone for two years I want some one to snuggle up with" I laughed. She still denied it I picked her up as if she were my bride "Matt stop your gonna drop me down the stairs" she giggled as I placed her on my bed then sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her. She must have been really tired because she fell asleep quickly. I put the blanket on us and fell asleep quickly I woke up the next morning and she wasn't there she came out of the bathroom "I borrowed one of your in opened tooth brush's why do you have so many" she asked "I don't know I like switching them up a bit. She was still waiting wearing her pajamas and she went with Joey some where.

Mari's POV

After the fight I ran into the bath room and started crying even though he broke up with me I missed him a lot. I continued crying i don't know why but I still loved him that was the reason I was crying and I couldn't keep him off my mind. I thought should I just drink the memory away but what would that give me a addiction. Every one told me happy birth day today but what I had was a happy heart break. I continued crying my make up even smeared a bit I don't even know how it was water prof. I couldn't stop crying I got out my phone and went contacts and went to peter I was about hit call when Matt came I walked out of the bathroom I checked my Mack up a bit fixed as much as I can and continued after I went to Matt house cried a little more explained to him what happened I told him we kissed then I woke up in his bed and went with Joey to get my stuff.

A/N
HEY GUYS SO THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER YAH THE MAIN REASON I MADE THIS CHAPTER IS BECAUSE OF THAT VIDEO I KNOW ITS GENERIC BUT ITLL GET SAD I PROMISE MAYBE A DEATH MAYBE JK BUT DO YOU LIKE JOEY AND MARI RELATION SHIP I THINK THERE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS NOTHING COMPARED TO MEGHAN AND JOEY BUT THERE JUST FRIENDS ALSO FINALLY THE THING I WAS MOST FREAKED OUT TO SAY ITS LIKE ZELDA BEING SHEIK STUFF IM A DUDE A STRAIGHT DUDE IM ATTRACTED TO GIRLS LIKE MARI AND NINA DOBREV SEE WHAT I MEAN ABOUT ZELDA BEING SHEIK BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS STILL ENJOY PS IM ALSO CHRISTIAN JUST PUTTING THAT OUT THERE.