Chapter 6 two mouths later

Chapter 6 two months later

Mari's POV

I woke up to some one knocking on my hotel door it was my parents I've been in this hotel for Two months already. They came in with douch nuts and coffee They placed then on the table and I took a shower and got dressed up and went to eat. I pored coffee "c'mon Mari you gotta get to the Miami air port before 11:00 it's 8:00 now hurry" she demanded I finished eating and drinking coffee And. I went to the air port I hugged my parents good bye and I got on my plain. I guess I was going back home to L.A. It's gonna be hard to get my life back in order but I think I'm not gonna be nervous. The plain landed and I got to a rental car place and I called him as soon as I got to the rental place. He answered it like at the first ring "Mari OMG it's been forever I missed you ware are you it's like you fell off the earth" he asked "I've been in a hotel in Miami that was close to my parents" I responded "wow I called them and they said you wasn't there" he stated "I probably wasn't there yet" I informed "It's great to hear you voice again Mari you coming back any time soon" He questioned "yeah more like really soon I'm in L.A. Right now" I responded "were are you" he asked "I'm leaving the car rental place now" I responded. There was one person I had to see Matt I probably missed him the most him or Joey and Meghan. I knocked on the door and he opened it again Shirt less "Mari" he stated shocked as "Babe who is it" a girls voice asked. I felt that terribleness again "wow I was stupid to come here I'm sorry and you two congrats I'm happy for you" I informed. He walked out of the house after me "Mari I'm sorry" he stated "no Matt I'm sorry for even thinking of taking you back I'm done Matt good bye" I cried. Walking to my car as I pulled up to the house I wiped my tears away and redid my make up and went in the house. I got out my keys and opened the door to "SUPRIZE" every one yelled. I went right for Kalel and hugged her "I saw the video are you all right" I asked "yes that's old news what about you" she responded "well things aren't going so great for me and Matt either I went there first and some girl was there calling him babe" I informed "then we can be single together" Kalel joked. Then Joey hugged me "I missed you what happened" he asked "well it was mainly because I couldn't look Matt in the eye with out wanting to burst into tears and I didn't want to take him back and break up a week later and when he kissed me I couldn't handle it and I left" I responded. Every one was so much difference Joey had facial hair Kalel had like a strawberry blond color and Meghan was blond I've been watching there vids but it's so wired seeing them not the same. Joven Laser corn flits and that new guy Wes came over I'm happy Matt wasn't with them. I hugged them and gave the new guy a hand shake "hi I'm Mari nice to meet you" I greeted "Wes nice to meet you to I herd a lot about you" he informed. Then Ian walked in with Anthony Ian ran in giving me a giant hug "OMG Mari I missed you how could you leave with out telling any one I wanted to cry when I saw that last smosh pit" Ian greeted laughing. Anthony was just sitting by the door I hugged him "I'm still a little mad at you" I stated "for what" he asked laughing "breaking up with Kalel" I responded. Walking away and talking with Meghan about her new hair. The night ended and I hugged Joey again "thank you Joey" I thanked "any time gurl" he stated. As I started to cry "you still upset about Matt" He asked I nodded. After telling him what happened I went to sleep crying.
Anthony's POV
I was driving Ian home when "what the heck" he yelled exited "What's up" I asked "Mari's back" he responded "what when" i questioned "just now you wanna go there" he answered "yeah" I informed. He looked at me "Hey what happened between you two" he asked "we made out and it almost led to some thing better it was about to but she felt bad for Kalel" I responded "wait do you still have feelings for her her" Ian questioned "maybe I don't know I defiantly like her but I don't think she likes me" I answered. I walked in and Mari was talking to Wes Ian ran to her and hugged her I decided to look good in a good looking pose with my hands in my pockets. Then she came up to me and hugged me it worked maybe she dose like me. Then she stop the hug "I'm still mad at you" she stated "for what" I laughed "for breaking up with Kalel" she informed walking away. Then I looked at Kalel she honestly looked great she had a new Color hair. I walked up to her "hey Kalel" I greeted "don't hey Kalel me like every thing is all perfect I know we pretended to be friends in that video but being that close takes time"l she informed going away from me. Then Ian came up to me "how are things going" he asked "terrible" I responded he patted my back then went home. Which was the smosh house I really missed Kalel but I also still love Mari it's just Mari will never link me cause of Kalel.
Mari's POV
The next morning was Friday it went to the smosh games HQ and saw Matt getting out of his car. Him again why dose my life stink I went in side and he came in soon after. We played super smash bros 4 it was fun but I lost and had to get mashed potatoes on my face. The worst part wasn't even the potatoes it was that Matt had to shove it in my face. After I went to the bathroom and pulled mashed potatoes out of my brown hair with high lights. I walked out of the bathroom and Matt was there great "hey Mari sorry about the potatoes" he joked I didn't acknowledge him I just walked away. He grabbed my arm and I yanked it back "What's wrong with you" he asked "you are Matt at least text me leave me a voice message that your moving on" I responded "well you didn't call me back why should I call you and I didn't know I had to leave a voice mail every time I did some thing and as far as I knew I didn't even think you wanted to talk to me" He informed it made a lot of sense I guess I didn't like seeing him with any body. He was right "your right Matt I was being unreasonable I'm sorry and Matt I just wanna let you know I always listened to your voice mails and I actually called you but you never answered you were actually the only person I called and when you didn't answer I thought you was confused that I was calling you and I came back" I informed "Hey I'm sorry I didn't answer but I thought you still hated me and I was with her" he mentioned "Oh her I'm sorry about last night" I stated "do you wanna kiss me as much as I wanna kiss you" he asked out of no ware "nope" I stated. Going to my desk and grabbing my bag and leaving home I went home took a shower and sat on my bead watching TV. When Joey knocked on my opened door getting my attention and sitting next to me "so I know your feeling bad but you wanna got to the movie with me Meghan and jimmy" He asked. I thought about it "you know what shore I'm not gonna let Matt keep me down" I mentioned getting up. He left and I got dressed in a pair of dark jeans a batman T With a brown leather jacket and converse. I walked out of my room and Joey was wearing a white long sleeve with dark blue stripes and jeans with a regular pair of shoes. We then was picked up by Meghan and jimmy we then went to the movies to see Horrible bosses 2. We got there and a couple minutes into the movie when I look behind me and Matt was here. I went toward Joey's ear "Crap he's here" I whispered Joey looked back at them and went toward my ear "just go with it" he whispers kissing my cheek. Matt smile went upside down he walked away I got up Joey grabbed my hand "you shore about this" He asked I nodded. I followed Matt to the snack bar "what would you like" The clerk asked "four waters and twirlers" I responded "So you and Joey are dating" He asked "yeah it happened so sudden I was crying to him about what happened and he kissed me now were on are first date" I responded. He looked sad on the inside "So why don't you go on a double date with me and Bridget" He invited "awesome" I stated. I grabbed my stuff and so dose Matt and we go in side. I handed every one water they already had popcorn "how did it go" he asked "terrible Matt just gets on my nerves some times and I told him all four of us would go on a double date" I responded face palming "don't worry it'll be fun to mess with Him like this" He stated putting an arm around me "hey you know he's still in love with you right" Joey mentioned "yep" I stated kissing his cheek "Thank you" I thanked. We looked at Matt and he was kissing his girl friend We laughed knowing how jelly he was. After the movie I went to sleep I was still a little depressed but what ever.
Joey's POV
The next morning I woke up to Mari cooking "morning" I greeted surprised "I decided to cook you know before we get to the studio and Meghan is about to get here so get ready and thanks about last night" She mentioned "okay don't forget about tonight" I stated "I don't know Joey is it wired for you" she asked "no don't worry about" I responded. She shrugged and I took a shower brushed my teeth and got dressed in a regular tang top and a button up over it and jeans I came out Meghan was sitting down. I sat next to her and Mari and began to eat "so what was that last night" She asked I looked to Mari and shrugged she did the same "fine were dating" I responded "wait what really" She questioned all excited "yah we kissed by mistake when every one left that night" I lied "yep" She stated hugging me. We drove to were they film and stuff me and Meghan filmed it after David walked in. He sat next to us "what up" He asked "nothing just Meghan and Mari being in a relation ship" Meghan responded "wait Mari from smosh wow when did you to start dating" David questioned "recently" i answered. After we talked a bit I got in my car and Mari came out of the doors next to Max was next to her and Sohinki was behind her. She got in the car and I kissed her cheek I laughed a little. She giggled a bit to "do you have to torture him" She laughed "its fun though" I stated. We went home and got dressed for tonight Mari came out of her room. In a one shoulder purple dress with a little more make up then usual. She held up two pairs of earring "purple or silver the purple ones peter bought me but I'll manage" She stated. She looked stunning "w wow Mari you look beautiful and silver" I mentioned "thanks Joey you look great" She complemented. Putting her earrings on we got in my car and we got there they was walking in "hey guys" Sohinki greeted "hey" Mari stated. We walked in and had dinner it was good we were whispering to each other laughing it was fun. then He wanted to go to the night club up stairs. We walked up the stairs the girls sat down and we went to get drink Mari wasn't that big of a drinker I got her some Champaign I got myself one to. We brought the girls drinks "would you like to dance Bridget" Sohinki asked. They began to dance I glanced at Mari and she was looking sad. I grabbed her hand "can I have this dance" I asked. I dragged her on the dance floor and started dancing with her I pulled her in close and kissed her four head. He was looking at us and he kissed his girl friends Mari and I continued dancing. Then the night ended it was fun I was going in my car when Sohinki came up to me "I know your not really dating you didn't do any girl friend tag thing" he mentioned "well we are and were gonna tomorrow " I stated getting in my car. I looked her in the eye "we gotta do a girl friend tag" he informed "okay it'll be fun" I stated "good cause he knows were not dating" I mentioned.

Matt's POV
After we finished up Filming I went walked went down stairs and found Mari talking to Max. I can't believe she was dating Joey I mean they live with each other isn't it wired they couldn't be dating right. I walked up to them and they just walked away I went outside and found Mari in the car with Joey and he kissed her cheek. It made me a little jealous but I knew they aren't dating. Later that night I put on the out fit that was Mari's favorite on me. Bridget came out of my bathroom with a lot of make up and her blond hair curled. She came out of my room in a red dress with a whole at the top revealing some cleavage and we left to the place as soon as I got off the car they were there. Mari looked great in that purple dress with a little make up on she was on her phone that had a Assassins creed iPhone case. I loved Bridget but she wasn't into video games like Mari but she was nice. We went inside and sat down Mari And Joey were whispering in each other's ears giggling. I was a little worried they were in a relation ship but why wouldn't Joey tell his fans Mari either. Max didn't even know about it and them whispering to each other and giggling they were always doing that maybe there just messing with me. After we finished I suggested we go to the night club in the base meant we went down there and me and Joey got the girls drinks. I was hoping for him to order the wrong drink but he got her what she loved champaign. We brought them back and the song me and Mari would always dance on came on. I asked Bridget to dance a couple minutes later and Mari and Joey were dancing he pulled in and kissed her fore head. Could they really be dating there perfect a little to perfect I know there not dating but could they. Me and Bridget got home I lied in my bed and Bridget came out of the bathroom in a bra and under wear. I sat up and she sat on my lap kissing me she unbuttoned my shirt. Then she unzipped my pants and we got intimate.