Chapter 12 I belong with him pt 2

1 week before

Mari's POV
I woke up in my bed got freshened up and went to kalel's I knocked on the door and kalel was really stressed then I herd "Kalel" A voice stated that sounded like Anthony. He showed him self and he was naked it was Anthony he ran I fear. I laughed a bit I guess knowing it was with kalel I have seen away and just got back. I left then he followed me out "Mari look I'm sorry I got drunk and I ended up here" he apologized "look I don't think we should be together right now we've broken up a couple days ago it's all right but I don't think we should get back together not right now" I informed. He had a sad look on his face then I went to the Smosh games HQ. I walked in and Matt was the only one there. I edited my main channel video I finished around five. Then before he left he kissed me then we started making out. He looked the door and we continued I don't know why we were doing it I think it was cause I was a little mad at Anthony. We continued are pleasure then finished a couple minutes later he got hard again and we did it again.

Matt's POV
The next morning I woke up naked on the ground next to Mari we did it twice in a row. I don't know why she wanted to but I really didn't want to know she liked me that's all I could ask for. It was crazy I think I may have came in her a bit but maybe it wouldn't do any thing. We got dressed and left I wonder what was going on with her I wish she would only tell. I went back home and washed up a bit I went back to the smosh games HQ. The guys were talking I walked in like it was nothing there was a little bit of stuff on the floor I knew exactly what it was. I smiled knowing I got with Mari man what ever got her mad I have to thank them. Then Mari came in nervous. She filmed a video with us then she was about to leave I followed her. She was fishing for her keys when she dropped them I picked them up "Matt" she stated in a sad relief "so last night was wild" I mentioned "yah that was stupid I don't know what was going on in my mind" she reminded. She opened the door to her car as my heart fell to pieces that she really didn't like me.

Anthony's POV

I woke up got washed up and filmed with Ian then we finished we weren't filming home. We filmed at a place I was driving and a drunk guy was swerving and hit me. I woke and Mari was there I decided to play a prank on her. I put a confused look on and she woke up "who are you" I asked "you really don't recognize me" she responded. She started crying "come closer" I stated as I kissed her she kissed me back "my memories are back" I mentioned. She kissed me "wait I done it with Matt" she responded "don't worry we'll get through it" I stated. I kissed her again as she took of her pink button up laser corn walked in. She came back and told me he'd keep it a secret that made me feel better some buddy knew. We then snuggled there until the doctors got mad. I was in love with her and I never wanted to leave her I just hope this time we don't break up like last time. Her parents didn't really like me as much as they thought that night Mari's Parents told her they didn't want her dating me. So she decided it's best we broke up but now were together nothing will break us up.

Three day before

Joey's POV
I herd the door open and Mari walked in crying I gave her a hug "what happened" I asked "my mom and dad doesn't want us together" she responded. I felt bad she really loved him "I'm sorry" I mentioned. I honestly felt bad for her but I still liked Mari Maybe it was the world giving us another chance. I sat next to her as she met my gaze I put my hand through her hair and kissed her as she kissed me Back. She pulled my shirt so I feel on top of her I kissed her then we pulled each others cloths off. Then got into some thing dirty I really loved Mari I think she still liked me to. After we laid together on the couch "Mari do you still like me" I asked "I do but this can't be I like you a lot like your laugh and blue eyes but I don't think this will work between us" she responded. Then we washed up I throw the condom in the garbage in my room but it missed and I lost it.

Present day

Mari's POV
I went in the bathroom hoping I wasn't pregnant because how awkward I don't know who the father is. I know there's a simple way to find out but it's just the fact of I did three different guys. I hope nothing went wrong with Matt please am I a slut for doing this probably. If this come out negative I'm done with guys for a long time. I did what I had to and I waited for the results what if it's positive what if I have a baby with one of those guys. What has become my life I can't do this any more please let it be negative. I checked it and it was negative thank goodness I ran out to the boys and showed them. They were happy it wasn't happening but I just thought about what would happen if I actually was pregnant for a second. Then I walked Anthony out "so that was scary" he mentioned "yah that was scary" I laughed. Then before he left he kissed my cheek "wait Anthony I can't" I informed "can't what" he asked "can't do this any longer I could have been pregnant I don't think it's time for me to be in a relation ship" it responded "so just give up" he mentioned "yah Anthony you don't get in could have had a child that I don't even know who the father is that's scary Anthony I can't be in a relation ship right now you deserve some body less complicated like kalel who has her life planed out knows what she wants" I informed "Mari but I love you I want to be with you" I stated "Anthony I love you to but I can't do this any more I don't know what I want I love you but I did it with two other guys thats not normal I can't do this crazy ness anymore I'm done Anthony" I mentioned he grabbed my hand "Mari are you gonna give up so easily" he asked "yah I am Anthony it's over" I responded. Going back in the house why was my life so complicated what did I do. The next morning I woke up running to the bathroom throwing up. I got really worried cause I remembered I hadn't got my period and it usually comes around the end of the month. What if I am having a baby this is gonna be terrible if only I could have never went out with Matt in the first place.

A/N SO THAT's THE END I KNOW IT WAS A TERRIBLE ENDING AND VERY CONFUSING BUT I HAD TO MAKE THE CHAPTER LONGER AND I THOUGHT IF THE BOOK WAS COMING TO A CLOSE I MITE ASWELL BRING THE OLD COUPLES BACK. PS THIS IS JUST THE END OF THIS BOOK I HAVE A SEQUAL SO I GUESS IT's NOT THE END ALSO I HAVE ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS EVER CALLED LOVE IS JUST A GAME YOU CAN FIND IT IF YOU GO TO MY PROFILE AND ITS JUST A SMOSH GAMES FANFIC SO YOULL BE HAPPY WITH IT IF YOUR INTO ANTHARI MARICORN OR MARHINKI I REALLY LIKE IT I HOPE YOU CAN GIVE IT A READ BYEEEEEE FOR NOW.