Chapter 9 why cant we be

Chapter 9 why can't we be

Mari's POV
I woke up snuggling with Anthony "morning" he mentioned with my head lying on his chest it was a little wired but that he was shirtless but he did have nice body and there was that one time. Mari that's kalel's ex you can't I took a shower and got dressed in the cloths from yesterday. I walked in the front then Anthony soon followed me "hey you all right" he asked with jeans and a T shirt on with white shoes. I just nodded "hey you need my car for any thing because Ian's picking me up" he stated "thank" I thanked he handed me the keys and I went to my old house were I used to live hopefully he was gone. I got there and he wasn't there I packed my thing then Joey came home "hi wolf" he stated "were's Mari" a voice that sounded like Meghan asked "you know doing stuff for smosh" he responded. I then decided to give up hiding I went into the front "Mari I missed you" he stated hugging me I couldn't resist but hug him back as tears feel. I pushed him away "tell me look me in the eye and tell me you don't have feelings for cat" I mention "wait what is she talking about" Meghan asked "he kissed cat" I responded. I looked back to him with my arms cross "no maybe a little bit I don't know but what I do know is that I love you and I always will" he states "wow Joey all I could ask was for you to tell the truth thank you" I stated. I hugged him and kissed his cheek "but this isn't a good idea for are relation ship it's better we stay friends cause it would be terrible to lose some one like you in my life" I mentioned hugging him "your right I think it's best we stay friends" he mentions. Then I got a text from Anthony and he wanted me to meet him so I did. I drove to the place he texted it was a sushi bar there he was sitting by the sushi bar I sat next to him .

Anthony's POV
After Mari got up and took a shower I did the same and went to film with Ian lunch time. I couldn't stop but think of her I was in love with Mari and I have to tell her. later on it got late and Mari didn't show and I got worried and a little hungry so I text her to meat me at this sushi bar. I sat down and picked up my menu I was gonna get some thing began as usual. Then I herd some one sit "what's up" Mari's voice greeted I put my menu down. To see Mari in a batman t jeans leather jacket with leather boots with a little make up she looked great. I winked at her "hey so what happened today" I asked "nothing I made up with Joey were not together but were friends" she responded "that's good so I wanted to tell you some thing" I mentioned "what" she questioned gazing at me with her soft brown eyes. I shook my head "mari I think I'm in love with you" I answered. She looked at me with sadness "look anthony I would be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for you-" She stated being interrupted "so be with me we could leave for a week to any we're just us" I mention "you didn't let me finish that sound great I would love to but this isn't gonna work I don't think I'm to great in the relation ship department I don't want to end are relation ship on some thing like this" she states as I kiss her without thinking. I stooped the kiss "tell me the truth did you feel some thing" I asked "yes" I responded "then there's no reason we shouldn't be mari I'll always love you never treat you wrong I promise" I inform. bringing her in my arms she pushes me away and walks out the door. I stop her "your not running out of here not again I love you" I state kissing her "stop this can't be" she yelled running out the door in the rain. I followed her "why why can't we be Mari if you love me and I love there should be nothing stoping us" I state. She then runs into my arms "because I love you to much to lose you" she cried "mari You will never lose me" I state kissing her. Then we went in side and ate then she went to my house. She sat down "want some thing to drink" I asked "yeah tea if it's not to hard" she responds "any thing for you my love" I inform. I put the tea on and kiss her getting her by surprise we soon maid out. Which lead to us making out on the couch with her legs wrapped around my waist "I always loved you" I remind kissing her then I stop. She looks worried "what's wrong" she asked "who's a better kisser me or Joey" I respond. As the tea went out "guess you better go get that" she stats "nope let it scream like you" I mention kissing her unbuttoning her jeans "wait" she mention "I was just kidding about the screaming part" I state "not that I can't do this" she informed "okay I'll wait till your ready" I stat. getting up she pulls me back down "who said we couldn't make out" she reminded continuing to kiss me "wait you didn't answer my question who me or Joey" I question "you better get that tea" Mari answered laughing. I poured us tea and we talked sitting on the couch all night I kissed her cheek "you staying here tonight" I asked "I don't know" I responded. I kissed her again then picked her up bridal style "let me down now" she demanded "fine" I mention throwing her on the bed I go next to her "no more avoiding tell me who's a better kisser" I asked putting a arm on her "I don't know who's a better kisser me or kalel" she responded "kiss me and find out" I state "fine I guess we'll never know"she laughed. Then I kissed her "I don't know I think she beat you your I'm gonna need more research" I joke she laugh "I love you" she reminded "that didn't answer my question" I inform she shrugged "fine Joey" she laughed getting up. she blew me a kiss as I tackled her playfully and pinned her to the ground kissing her. She smiles in the kiss "now who's a better kisser" I ask "still Joey" she responded laughing as she grabbed my face and kissed me. Then we got up and we she spent the night over to my place it was great it could have been a dream.

Mari's POV
I woke up snuggling as shirtless anthony he woke up putting his hand through my hair he pulled me into a kiss. He then kissed me fore head "so I was thinking this weekend we should go on a vacation" he mentioned "shore after game bang I'll pack and you pick me up" I inform "sound great" he stated kissing my nose "I love you Mari" he states "love you more" I repeated "but can we keep this a secret" I asked "shore gorgeous I'll see you at the smosh games HQ" he responded. I then went home took a shower brushed my teeth jot dressed in a Star Wars sleeveless shirt with a belt jeans and boots. I put on a jacket on my way out I got to the office and saw Joven and Ian in the office "were's Anthony" I asked "not here yet how are things with you and Joey" Joven asked "were on speaking terms at least" I responded "that bad what was the fight about" Ian questioned "he kissed cat so I ran out and came back the next day I told him that we should just stay friends" I answered "man I would hate if that happened to me" Joven mentioned "shut up" I stated. Then Anthony came in talking with sohinki and laser corn "hey ready to film" Ian asked "let's start this up" laser corn responded. We were playing Mario kart one person was blind folded the other drove. I was with Anthony his idea he smiled at me a couple times I smiled back. Then it was punishment time we had to both sit in a chair while they pushed Anthony sat in the back then I sat in front. a They pushed us and we both fell out with Anthony landing on my back in a really sexy pose. He got up and the guys made fun a bit then we ended I left and packed for tonight. I was in my bed and there was a text it read I'm out side babe. I ran out and saw him standing there I ran to him and hugged him and he kissed my for head. He took my bag and put it in the car we then went to the air port. He told Ian to pick it up because he had a family emergency we got on the plain and I fell asleep on his shoulder. I woke to his phone ringing he answered "great cool I'll see you Monday bye" he stated "who was it" I asked "Ian he told me laser corn came with him to drive my car home" he responded. He kissed my forehead again "I love you" I mentioned "I love you to" he second. We landed and got to the hotel I went in the bathroom and there was a hot tub. I felt hands around my waist "you think we should hop in this later" he asked I laughed "yah right" I responded. As he chased me out of the bathroom I turned around he pulled me in for a long kiss. I hugged him "I honestly love you" I mentioned "your so cute" he stated. Then the rest of the night went perfect I never thought I would love him so much.