Chapter 11 I belong with him PT 1

Chapter 11 I belong with him pt 1

Mari's POV
I woke next to Anthony not wanting to leave his muscular arms "morning" he greeted "morning" I yawned. Today was the day I had a big performance It has been two weeks since Paris Joey I think knows and when Anthony went for a surgery he saw us kiss. So we also thought it was time to tell every one so we took showers and got dressed. I wore a red sweater and beige pants with boots He wore a flappy bird shirt and beige jeans then we left. We approached the door and he grabbed my hand and we walked in. There were stairs all around from flits wes Joven and Matt. His face was more sad and disappointed every one came to hug us but Matt. Is it wrong I feel bad a bit but he dose have a girl friend so I don't know why he so mad. He walked out after every one approved I felt bad for Matt still. I walked toward the door and Anthony grabbed my hand. I kissed his cheek "don't worry" I whispered he kissed me back looking Matt in the eye though the glass of the door. I walked out "how can you date him" he asked "how can you date that girl your going out with now huh Matt your really gonna throw that in my face when I actually felt bad for you" I responded. He looked at me "your right just seeing you with another man just got me upset" he stated "you don't think I was up set when I saw you with another girl Matt I'm sorry I came out to you" I I formed. walking away as he grabbed my arm I turned around and he kissed me. I tried pushed away but he wouldn't let go then I felt me being yanked. I opened my eyes to be in Anthony's arms "he kissed me" I informed "I know" he mentioned. He let me go and walked toward Matt then Matt punched him in the face hard. I ran In front of him "he's not worth it" i reminded in the middle of them. He nodded. Then he pulled me into his arms kissing me Then we went back in the room. I checked his eye "Man he punched you pretty good there" I informed looking at his black eye. I got some make up on "I'm not wearing make up" he protested "it'll make it look like it's not there" I informed "fine" he stated as I applied it and him screeching. When I finished I gave him a peck on the lips then Matt walked in and kissed me. At this point it was getting on my nerves but I still loved Anthony so I didn't mind but why he was doing it. Then we started the video we filmed the video and at the end told them were in love. After we went home but he dropped me off to the place we were having the thing. I got dressed and as I put my make up on all I could thing about was the kiss with Matt. Then Meghan kalel and Mel came in "oh my goodness" I screeched hugging them. Then I faced kalel "wait Kalel I've been dating Anthony" I stated "yah like I didn't know he already told me" She reminded "thanks for supporting us" I thanked "we got you some thing" Mel Informed "what" I asked They handed me a bag. I opened it and there was a charm in it "thank you I love it" I thanked hugging them. Then "30 minutes people" a man announced The girls went to there seat as Joey came up to me with a worried look on his face. He hugged me "Mari look what I'm about to tell you may freak you out but remember I'll never leave-" he mentioned being interrupted "15 minutes" he reminded "look I gotta go talk to you after the show" I informed getting ready for the curtain.

Joey's POV
I woke up to a room with a lot of dirty cloths I guess I'll clean it today I took a shower brushed my teeth washed my face. Then I made my smoothie and my calendar said Friday it was Mari's special performance. I went to the gym picked up some stuff and started to clean till I saw the condom from that night with Mari and it broke. Its been only three weeks can Mari be having my child. I then took a shower and got dressed in a nice out fit I got there and walked up to Mari but she had to go on. I guess I'll tell her after Mari did great the dance was so graceful and beautiful Then it ended. I waited till she went back stage and waited for the talent representative to leave. Mari ran to me and hugged me "she said I'll get a call Monday this could be great" She informed hugging me. I nodded "What did you have to say" she asked "this is really hard to say" I responded "spit it out" she demanded with a serious tone. I pulled the condom out of my pocket and showed it to her she was shocked "one why did you keep this and two can this really be" she questioned "it was in a pile of cloths and two yah" I answered "you can not tell Anthony and throw that out" I demanded as tears fell down my face. Then Every one came back stage handing her roses even Matt which made me a little un happy cause what if they still had feelings for each other. Then Anthony gave her roses"why you crying" he asked "because I'll here if I got in monday" she mentioned. Every one hugged her Then as I was walking out I herd Mari in the bathroom I went in and she was crying with Anthony. I guess she told him I felt really bad for them they were really happy together.

Anthony's POV
I woke up another day lying to Mari we were cuddling as always and she looked at me with her brown eyes "morning" I greeted "morning she yawned. She took a shower then I took a shower thinking how I was gonna tell her I didn't really wear a condom. I'll have to do it after she performs because this could mess up her dancing. I'll tell her after Then time came I grabbed Mari's hand and brought her into the boys room. I looked at her "Mari I have to tell you something" I mentioned "no I have to tell you some thing really important" I stated "okay just let me go first remember in Paris that night what if I told you I didn't use a condom" I stated. She looked shocked"wait I saw you put it on" she mentioned I scratched the back of my head "before I put it in I took it off It was a old trick from high school I learned I thought it would feel better which it totally did" I informed as she started crying then Joey walked in. He walked over to us "she told you" he asked "what" I responded "about the broken condom" Joey mentioned "no I just told her I didn't were one" I informed. Are faces all turned to Mari "we'll what" she stated "maybe it never happened we could get a pregnancy test" I stated. I went to the store got a few and came back. We met at her house she went in the bathroom I didn't know what to think. Who was the father how are me and Mari's life gonna be what has my life became.

A\N
OKAY SO IM GONNA END THIS ON A CLIFF HANGER YOULL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ITS THE ENDING SO DECIDED TO GIVE YOU A LIITLE FRIGHT BUT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART CAUSE ITS THE END SO I HOPE YOU LIKE AND ENJOY BYEEEEEEEEE.