Chapter 2 complicated love

Mari's POV
Joey picked me up and we snook in my house and took my stuff he said I could live with him but he lived with Soyer heart man but. I couldn't impose and most importantly it'd be wired not Joey but Soyer. Then he told me he actually was getting a new house but wanted a roommate but why didn't he just call Meghan they were best friends but Meghan liked her house so I desided to stay at his house and Soyer left I guess I could sleep on a couch. He drove to the smosh games studio he was actually filming PWND with Meghan. I walked in and every one was ready to film i looked around but wasn't there "were is Matt" I asked "he'll be back shortly he just went to the kitchen what happened last night I saw you go home with him did you sleep with him" Joven asked "no she's with Anthony now right" Ian informed "what no I'm not and nothing happened between me and Anthony" I responded "that not what your lips said to his cheek" laser corn laughed I rolled my eyes. I was pissed "he tried kissing me but I told him I didn't feel the same and kissed his cheek" I announced "then why were you dancing and hanging out together and acting all cuddly" Ian questioned "look I felt bad Kalel broke off the meriage" I answered "yah then you kissed him if I were him I would think you liked me" joven stated "she probably likes him and peter or maybe she likes Sohinki" laser corn told. Anthony and Matt walked in "akward much" Ian mentioned "what are you yapering about" Matt asked "they think I screwed one of you because I broke up with peter" I responded. Anthony looked like a psyduck rubbing his for head "you all right" I asked "yah just a hang over last night what happened after we danced" he responded "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" the guys stated "so it's Anthony" Ian mentioned "no it's defiantly Matt they went back to Matt's house" Joven reminded "or maybe it's Joey he did punch peter" laser corn informed. I could see Matt getting nervous "Man this is like you tuber twilight" Ian joked. We were playing call of duty "hey guys today we are playing cod advanced war fare" Ian Announced "yah so basically we're gonna do two teams of three were we are playing online so" Joven informed "on two TV's so are we gonna like draft players" Mari asked "no how about we go classic team condor and team super condor" laser corn responded laughing. We sat at are Tv they sat at there's we started the game. They one the first match and rubbed it in are face then I guess Anthony snapped out of his hang over and we beat the the second round we all high five "KAKA b****" we screamed at the top of are lungs we beat them the third. We screamed in victory "looks like a super condor win" Anthony joked me and Matt laughed. We went to another room "since call of duty is a manly game we made the guys were girly cloths" Matt informed "and were gonna be dropping water balloons on them" Anthony stated. The guys came out Joven was wearing my leather jacket and a pink top Ian wore a dress as well and laser corn put a bra and under wear over his cloths. I dropped mine which wasn't that big on there heads it hit Ian then Sohinki had one that was bigger then mine and dropped it on laser corn then Anthony dropped one of the biggest balloons I have ever seen on all there head. After they took got all dressed we went to eat and I got a call from Joey. I answered it "hey what's up" I asked "nothing roommate" he responded "OMG you got it great I'll be there now" I stated running to my car. I got in my car and Matt came "hey Mari wait up" he asked I stopped "what's up" I responded "nothing um are we not gonna talk about last night" he asked "I don't know Matt I love you b but it's complicated" I responded "so what do you actually like Anthony" he questioned "what no" I answered laughing "then what do you still have feelings for peter" he questioned "I I don't know it's complicated I'll call you to night" I answered. Driving I actually did love him a lot but that why I can't be with him were best friends and if we have a fight and break up we would probably hate each other. I meet Joey Meghan and her brother in front of the address he text me it was beautiful "so when do we move in" I asked as he raised a key "nice let's go shopping" I reminded We hoped in a car and left.
Matt's POV
I walked in the studio and find Ian Joven setting up today's game I guess we was playing xbox 1 when Laser corn walked in. He sat next to me on his phone I herd flappy bird or one of the re makes. He then looked up from his phone "were is Anthony and Mari" he asked "well I saw Mari go home with Matt what happened" he questioned "nothing I don't know what your talking about" I answered "c'mon you were s*** faced dude I'm pretty shore Mari's with Anthony I saw them dancing acting all cuddly and I saw kiss his cheek" Ian stated. I wanted to speak up and tell them we kiss but maybe she didn't want to let them know just yet. laser corn stand up "wait it could be Joey when Mari walked in her arm was intertwined with his and Joey did punch peter for Mari and today I saw them driving" laser corn informed "well I guess will see now she's coming up" Joven stated looking out side. I walked away telling them I went to the snack room about 5 minutes later I found Anthony rubbing his head finishing a sand which. I guess he had a hang over he drank a lot last night. I got closer to the door and herd them talking to Mari crap this is gonna be bad. After are talk we play call of duty advanced war fare Ian decided for teams condor and super condor we sat down and played. Then we went to eat and Mari got a call and ran out to her car I followed her and she told me she didn't want to be with me but. She did say she would call me later so there was that to look for ward to maybe. I went back to the Smosh games HQ I desided to edit to keep her off my mind I finished around 4:30 and uploaded at 5:00. Then I got home and my computer was beeping it was laser corn on steam he told me to play with him the new maps on smite we also played with Davis from warp zone. After that I was hungry so I went to a pizza place I finished eating when Mari call for a second I actually thought she forgot. I walked out and answered it "hey Mari what's up" I asked nervously "hey sorry I had to run today look Matt I love you-" she responded when I interrupted "great AWSOME wanna come over and watch TV" I asked "Matt I didn't finish I love you but I can't risk are relation ship one break up and we don't talk and it's AKWARD At the studio" she responded "oh so were you staying you need a place"I questioned "no actually me and Joey are moving in together so see you tomorrow" she answered hanging up. I guess she doesn't want to date me so I went home and went to sleep.
Anthony's POV
I woke up in my bed with throw up on the floor I face palmed I cleaned it up it's been wired being alone Kalel took pip and Buki to New York. I also had a massive head ack I opened my fridge and nothing I was starving I guess I had a hang over. I got dressed put on sun glasses and thought about what happened I remember hanging with Mari then dancing with her but I can't remember any thing else. I was leaving when Ian text me were r u dude I responded with be there soon I had to do game bang with the guys. I got there and saw Sohinki walking in we walked in and the guys were yapping about something. Then they brought up the theory that I slept with Mari wait did I what if we did I can't remember but I could get it from her. She asked me what's the matter I told her all I could remember was her kissing my cheek she didn't say any thing maybe I could check with her at her place. I went to her house was peter there maybe not I knocked on the door. Peter opened the door "Mari's not here we broke up so that means I doesn't have to be nice to you douce" he yelled closing the door. I then called her "hey Mari what happened after are kiss" I asked "nothing why I told you I didn't really like you that way but I promise it's not that I don't like you it's that you still like Kalel and you need to be with her" she responded "ya thanks Mari your the best friend a guy can have" I stated. I got out my phone and called Kalel "hello Anthony I've been wanting to call you I didn't think you wanted to talk to me I'm sorry" she told. After that we talked for hours she hung up then I thought about Mari again she was smart funny and she got me and Kalel back together and she's so pretty wait can I be in love with Mari.
Mari's POV
I woke up on the floor covered in blankets we weren't done moving yet I helped putting stuff in the house. Then went to the Dance class I finished there went home and put stuff in the house when Matt text for the address I gave him the address and he came a half hour later. I herd a knock Joey and Meghan got up "I'll get it" I stated we were watching kill bill cause it was one of are favorite. I opened it "Matt c'mon in" I greeted "I don't know if I'm staying" he told. I stepped out "Mari tell me the real reason you don't want to be with me and don't give me some friend bull full story" I asked "Matt I it's complicated" I responded "you know what I think you love me in love with me I think you wanna be with me more then I wanna be with you but you won't except it because you don't want me to break your heart Mari if that's the case I would never hurt you" He reminded putting his hand on my shoulders and kissing me I broke away "I love you Matt" I stated kissing him again. After we went inside and continued the movie with Joey and Meghan I guess he was right.I was ignoring the fact that I didn't want to feel what I had with peter and lose it.
Matt's POV
I woke up in my bed thinking about why she would turn me down I thought things were going great that one night but. What if she really was drunk then why was she acting cuddly that morning I was confused that whole day. Today we had the fine brothers on button bash we played that zombie game contagion it was so fun we played a few round. We shut the camera "what's on your mind" Laser corn asked "nothing just confused" I responded. I really was I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that we had such a passionate night and she would just act like it never happened. As I was driving home I thought about that nice how she asked me if she could stay over us kissing then I thought back a little more when she was in the bathroom. She was on her phone she probably was sad about peter that was it she doesn't want to be in a heart felt relation ship and then have a bad break up. I called for the address and drove there I got there and she answered the door. I told her I wasn't gonna stay for long she stepped out. She gave me some bull about just being friends then I explained to her that I was not like peter and I would never hurt her. After we kissed and went inside and watch kill bill then she walked me out. I put my hands in my pockets "so you shore you don't want me to stay" he asked "I would love nothing more then to be with you tonight but I don't think you'll wanna sleep on the floor" she responded "Mari I would sleep on a bed of needles if I was next to you" I stated as I got in the car kissing her good night.
A/N hey guys so hope you like that little clip I'll look for more like that there's one that is just AWSOME that you'll see probably if you didn't know I am also the writer of gears of love and call of love some stuff happened and I deleted the app and a couple parts of my story gears of love I was being made fun of at school so that's why there are some parts missing but I didn't touch the SEQUAL and you won't see no more cause I deleted the app then got it back started reading and writing again when a I thought there was a update that had to be done so I deleted it and re down load it but I forgot my password. I was really really sad then I decided to make a new one my first book took a more action approach cause I am a dude it didn't get as many reads. also my last Marhinki book like this got 1.2k and now I feel more sad which is the main objective of this book right so yay kinda. Also big inspiration from Shane's Movie not cool so good he'll appear in the next chapter. Also hope you like this romantic stuff cause it kinda ends in hy next chapter. I really want to know if you guys didn't stop reading after the first chapter when you found out I was not female or attracted to guys lol bye.