Chapter 8 the breaking point

Mari's POV
I woke up the next day to Joey caressing my side from the end of my Brest to my hip "morning beautiful" he greeted. I leaped onto the floor in awkward ness I ran to my room taking a shower and getting dressed. Then I remembered last night it was fantastic it couldn't have been better but I can't get past the fact that were roommate's. I got dressed in a justice league shirt with a dark brown leather jacket jeans and matching leather boots. I walked down stairs and he was there shirtless I starred a bit "hey hungry" he asked I just walked out side. I had to film but I went straight to kalel's house I knocked on her door. she opened it in a pink gown "morning" She yawned. I walked in "I slept with Joey" I stated covering my mouth "so I'm guessing I should put on tea" she stated. I sat and she poured me tea "so how was it" she asked "great so great" I responded "its big right" She asked "ewwwwwww gross but yah" I responded she giggled "so tell me do you love him" she asked "yah every time he looks at me I melt a little from his beautiful blue eyes and warm smile with his hot body I I'm-" I stated being interrupted "in love with him" she interrupted "yes am I I don't know is it" I asked "defiantly your in love girl tell him like now" She responded. I "wait isn't it wired roommates" I asked "no haven't you ever seen the Big Bang theory" she responded laughing. I ran home I knocked on the door and Joey was in a towel "j Joey I l love you I know we've haven't been together that long but I love you" I stated he kissed me "I love you to I should probably get dressed" he stated "yah probably" I laughed.

One month later

Joey's POV
I woke up next to Mari as I kissed her neck softly "morning my love" I greeted "morning to you to" she giggled. We then took a shower together and got dressed then we went are desperate ways I went to film a colab with cat. I got there "hey ready to film" I asked "yah give me a sec" she responded she came Down stairs we then filmed a video then it was my turn to film for my video. There we were filming when we starred into each other's eyes and kissed I ended the video. I looked at her "you can not tell her" I yelled "she's gonna find out eventually" she informed "not if I edit it out please don't tell her I love her" I stated "fine" she admitted. I left then came home and Mari was there playing with wolf in her room "how are my two favorite people"he asked "good" she responded "so you wanna go rock climbing I know it's your favorite" I stated "really cool I'll get ready" she giggled. I then edited the video and it got to the kiss then Mari walked in and my computer was facing the door "you two kissed" she yelled crossing her arms I turned around "Mari it's not what it looks like" I mentioned "yah it's exactly what it looks like you cheated on me" she yelled "it's not like that really" I stated "no Joey it's like that I could under stand if you told me but you kept a secret I'm done Joey" she stated bursting into tears and running out of my room. I followed her I turned her around put my hands on her shoulders and kissed her she pushed me away "how can you just kiss me like it was nothing the worst part was you kept it from me" she cried she went out the door "mari I love you" I yelled as she just walked away.

Anthony's POV
I was driving home from a smosh shoot when I saw a girl walking in the rain I drove a little more and saw her Attack on Titan shirt it was obviously Mari I pulled to the side and she was crying. I opened the door "get in its freezing" I demanded she got in soaking wet and crying. I took my jacket off "here" I stated handing it to her she put it on "thank you" she thanked crying "wanna tell me what happened" he asked "h h he kissed cat" she responded "I'm sorry" I stated I hugged her I could feel her tears on my shoulder "it hurts so bad" she cried My heart broke into million pieces. she sobbed on my shoulder I stopped the hug I couldn't help myself and I kissed her she kissed back to. I hopped over the center console and we shared the chair making out. It was really hot "I love you Mari" she stopped "I can't do this" She stated. I hoped back to the drivers seat It was really awkward. I looked over to her why did she stop she kissed me back so she doesn't like me what's her problem "Mari tell me right here do you feel any thing" I asked. I know it was forced but I had to know "no" she responded I stopped the car looking at her I grabbed her hands "no look me in the eye and tell me if you feel any thing" I demanded she stared me in the eye as a tear fell down her face "yes I do but- " She stated being interrupted by me "but nothing mari when is it are chance to be together you gave sohinki multiple chances you gave Joey a chance why not me"I asked "because of kalel you know that" she responded "I broke up with her for you" I informed "you did what" She asked "I broke up with her because of you" I responded. She tried opening the door "open the door" she yelled "no why" I responded "how can you do that" she asked "its simple cause I love you" I responded "you can't you just be in love with me" I yelled "why not" I asked stopping the car. I pushed her hair away from her face and kissed her "what is your heart telling you" I asked "what it's telling me is that I'm a terrible friend to have feelings on a friends ex" I responded. I smirked knowing she had feelings for me.There was a sudden silence "so we're am I taking you" I asked "I have no were to go" She responded "you could crash at my place Ian's not there so you can sleep in his bed" I stated. She nodded I drove home and handed her some pajamas like a smosh shirt and sweats. She took a shower and put them on about half an hour later I heard sobs from the bathroom "Mari you all right" I asked "yeah" she responded sniffling. She opened the door with teary eyes I hugged her "you all right" I asked "yah I guess" she sobbed. I was in my room on my laptop editing when I herd loud crying from Ian's room. I opened the door it was a little in braising cause I was in my under were and a shirt but we did almost go all the way so it's not that wired.I opened the door and she was crying I walked over to her "move over" I stated and she did I sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her rested her head on my chest and fell asleep. the next morning I woke up to Mari sleeping my chest she was so peace full I didn't want to wake her. I woke her up eventually and she left in her cloths from the night before.

A/N hey you guys I added a bit anthari it's not forever just for you anthari you know who you are marhinki is in the next chapter and that full anthari book I deleted with out finishing it just cause I had better idea's one of them is anthari but I wanna finish this first. But how cute was the pic lol adorable it's uncanny lol see yah.